Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner cracklover

Mar 10, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #98251 of 105309 (5526 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey gerks (and lurkers) - I'll be spending the week of the 15th through the 24th at the Creek. If any of you feel like meeting me cutting my rope - that might be a good opportunity.

Cheers,

G(TF)O

Partner cracklover

Mar 10, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #98252 of 105309 (5525 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And even though it's a weekend

Partner cracklover

Mar 10, 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #98253 of 105309 (5523 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

and y'all are probably out climbing

Partner cracklover

Mar 10, 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #98254 of 105309 (5521 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

with better things to do

Partner cracklover

Mar 10, 2013, 5:04 PM
Post #98255 of 105309 (5518 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

than francis the fuck

Partner cracklover

Post #98256 of 105309 (5517 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

out of all my PC+++

Partner cracklover

Post #98257 of 105309 (5516 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I still gots to pertect the PTFTW!

GO

Partner camhead

Mar 10, 2013, 5:41 PM
Post #98258 of 105309 (5506 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Hey gerks (and lurkers) - I'll be spending the week of the 15th through the 24th at the Creek. If any of you feel like meeting me cutting my rope - that might be a good opportunity.

Cheers,

G(TF)O

Sorry gerkz, but Creke tawk > telling GO to GTFO.

I was gonna go to the Creek next week, had planned on it back this fall, and was psyched to get back into teh desert carcks. Unfortunately, the LisPaul threw a damper on this plan. I'll be lucky to get a few days of toproping the steeps in the next few weeks.

That is awl.

snoopy138

Mar 10, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #98259 of 105309 (5499 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Loyerette works even more and see eye works less than any of us have realized.

can't say this is surprising.

snoopy138

Mar 10, 2013, 8:25 PM
Post #98260 of 105309 (5497 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So apparently I can't eat avocado without puking.

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

I think because we're a short haul from Texas and Mexico.

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

nope, had it. very rich, didn't like it at all
rong. Now fuck off.

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

Is kerrect (with the notable exception that tofutti cuties are yummy).

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

Just wanted to give a heads up from someone who lives here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.
I'm talking about a LINE IN THE SAND!!!

Yeah, so I've been thinkin about this a bit. Being of the same persuasion as Groucho, I've always liked his line: "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." So I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Now I'm the last one who should be saying this, but... Lena and Cammy, sheesh, enough with the ewwy gooey lovey dovey, GET A ROOM! Pretty sure all that sweetness goes against the rules guidelines. And is fattening.

Hey Doc or Snupe (or Dip if yer around), call me an annoying fuck, or something equivalent. Just this once. Have something I wanna try out.

GO
Look, if you want to keep riding on our coattails, you're going to have to start at page one. Until then, you will just be a bottomfeeder, unappreciative of the long tradition within this thread. While you may consider yourself to be a fan of Groucho Marx, you are still just desperately craving attention and validation. Sure, it annoys me, and outside of verbally abusing you, there is little I can do about it that would actually get you to stop posting.

+1
The above statement applies to you as well.

I started at page one three years ago. And now here I am.

If that iz teh case.... where are yore posts on yore way up?

Isn't this the third BET? With the prior two being locked after killing the hamsters?

thought this wuz teh second won. Only teh first wun is locked?
DCT. Rong. Now fuck off.

that guy is a fucking moron.

snoopy138

Mar 10, 2013, 8:26 PM
Post #98261 of 105309 (5495 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Doubled up today. We hit both Mickeys and teh Beav. Who!

was zeke running teh mini-trax at the beav?

snoopy138

Mar 10, 2013, 8:28 PM
Post #98262 of 105309 (5491 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

Cheers,

G(TF)O

Yes, that is inkerect.

useless firehose wrote:
I was gonna go to the Creek next week, had planned on it back this fall, and was psyched to get back into teh desert carcks. Unfortunately, the LisPaul threw a damper on this plan. I'll be lucky to get a few days of toproping the steeps in the next few weeks.

That is awl.

so yore not going, which means there was no point in responding. gud werk.

dr_feelgood

Mar 10, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #98263 of 105309 (5481 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

Cheers,

G(TF)O

Yes, that is inkerect.

useless firehose wrote:

That is awl.

so yore not going, which means there was no point in responding. gud werk.
I love Enchiladas!
Last week, I planned to make enchiladas, but instead I made lasagne because noodles were on sale. Tonight, I probably won't cook anything, and may get take out.
^^^^Camhat's statement rephrased with food instead of spray.

caughtinside

Mar 11, 2013, 12:57 AM
Post #98264 of 105309 (5469 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Loyerette works even more and see eye works less than any of us have realized.

can't say this is surprising.

Work smarter not more?

meatbomz

Mar 11, 2013, 5:15 AM
Post #98265 of 105309 (5454 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Inane bhey area update:

The pink couch is a grate bed,I have not found anything of see eye's to steal yet, although I am not a dirty thief like some people here whose initials are Donny. They're pretty rad hosts, though, especially putting up with my crutch thrutching. Loyerette works even more and see eye works less than any of us have realized. There is still one BLL in teh fridge, but I bought some IPA, too. There is a citywide ordinance, I think through the health department, requiring all purchasers of meals from food trucks to take pictures with their iyups and then Instagram them. We also may go climb teh klimes tomorrow, hopefully.

And teh jorb search is still depressing. I think I'm gonna deletez my Phud Fromm resume. That is awl.

I iz yore burgewlar!

meatbomz

Mar 11, 2013, 5:18 AM
Post #98266 of 105309 (5452 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

While on the subject, I think that the avocado might be the most tawked about food in the BET.

And also (for those who don't puke it when they the whole thing) one of the most unexpected benefits about moving to CO. Three for a dollar avocados - so nice.

GO

Why would CO have cheap avocados? I could understand if you were talking about CA...

Hey, I've been wanting to try making a dessert out of avocados. Anyone have recipes you love that use them?

GO

other than green smoothie, I can't think of anything dessert-y with avocado. I've seen recipes for stuff like avocado-lime pie, but all thew recipes that use avocado for dessert seem to be the raw vegan recipes, with people desperately trying to re-create the creaminess without using whipped cream. I see no reason why coconut milk and avocado whip wouldn't taste delicious, but....

Good to know. I love all kids of foods, but things that are made to taste/look like something else don't do it for me.

When I want whipped cream, I want whipped cream, and not silken tofu, coconut and avocado concoction. Love tofu, love coconut, love avocado, but this combination just turns my insides out.

I am also talking yogurt that is made out of cultured coconut or soy milk. YUCK!!!!! I was expecting not to like the soy yogurt, bc I don't like soymilk, rice milk, and any of those other "milks", and I was correct there. But I love everything coconut, so I figured that coconut yogurt would taste yummy to me, even if it doesn't taste anything like real yogurt. Boy, was I wrong there!

And the same goes for soy cheese. And vegan tofu cheesecake (OMG, that was the offense to the senses, if I have ever seen one!) And gluten-free raw vegan "pizza". And on, and on.

No problem eating gluten-free. Don't need to, but I've done that. And never once did I feel like I wanted the bread that is made out or xantam gum, rice flour, potato and tapioka starch. YUCK!

With that said, it seems that in most Portuguese speaking countries, avocado is typically treated as a fruit, and made into smoothies and desserts. So I made a Brazilian avocado cream last night. It's quite unique, and it's delish!

Is not diet food, though (unless like g_grrl it makes you lose yer lunch) so production will be limited, despite 3 for a dollar avocados.

GO

Don't even know what toffutti cuties are, and empirical evidence suggests that i have survived so far without them. (Unless I am dead, and dreaming?) So I think I'll be O.K. not knowing, but if I ever come across them, I will keep this in mind.

But I'll be willing to try the Brazilian avocado cream recipe. You can put it in PM, if you are too worried about incurring the wrath of the BET.

Avacados in Brasil aren't the same as regular avocados. They're much bigger and much sweeter. Here, they mix it with milk or cream. They wouldn't do that with a regular avocado, which are incredibly difficult to find down here.

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

sorry, but lena, kamhed ... you see what happens when you start talking to the fucking riffraff? everybody thinks it's just fucking fine to come in here and post, and then you have gumburnsy offering useless information about brazilian fucking avocados. I'm sure one or both of you will come in here and thank him for his contribution, and in a week or two we'll have his buddy jeremy advertising his shitty guiding services in the thread.

Yeah, so I've been thinkin about this a bit. Being of the same persuasion as Groucho, I've always liked his line: "I wouldn't want to belong to any club that would have me as a member." So I think I'll stick around for a bit.

Now I'm the last one who should be saying this, but... Lena and Cammy, sheesh, enough with the ewwy gooey lovey dovey, GET A ROOM! Pretty sure all that sweetness goes against the rules guidelines. And is fattening.

Hey Doc or Snupe (or Dip if yer around), call me an annoying fuck, or something equivalent. Just this once. Have something I wanna try out.

GO
Look, if you want to keep riding on our coattails, you're going to have to start at page one. Until then, you will just be a bottomfeeder, unappreciative of the long tradition within this thread. While you may consider yourself to be a fan of Groucho Marx, you are still just desperately craving attention and validation. Sure, it annoys me, and outside of verbally abusing you, there is little I can do about it that would actually get you to stop posting.

+1

Isn't this the third BET? With the prior two being locked after killing the hamsters?

No, I'm pretty sure there is another 2000 pager kicking around too. We've been at this like 6 years now. Did chossy start another one or something? The SPCI is on their second iteration because our second and their first got locked together I think.

meatbomz

Mar 11, 2013, 5:21 AM
Post #98267 of 105309 (5452 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

I am jeluz that you took cammeh to the beav.

meatbomz

Mar 11, 2013, 5:22 AM
Post #98268 of 105309 (5451 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

The Beav is a Great American Crag. Definitely.

Where would you place it in the World's Greatest Crags list?

meatbomz

Mar 11, 2013, 5:23 AM
Post #98269 of 105309 (5444 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

was zeke running teh mini-trax at the beav?

I laffed

Partner camhead

Mar 11, 2013, 6:28 AM
Post #98270 of 105309 (5436 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

The Beav is a Great American Crag. Definitely.

Where would you place it in the World's Greatest Crags list?

It's a lot like NoCal's version of kalymnos, if you ask me.

Also, my new theory about everyone here instagraming their food is that sf invested heavily into IG stock for their public employee pensions, and now their socialist state is forcing everyone to use it.

lena_chita

Mar 11, 2013, 2:51 PM
Post #98271 of 105309 (5422 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Inane bhey area update:

The pink couch is a grate bed,I have not found anything of see eye's to steal yet, although I am not a dirty thief like some people here whose initials are Donny. They're pretty rad hosts, though, especially putting up with my crutch thrutching. Loyerette works even more and see eye works less than any of us have realized. There is still one BLL in teh fridge, but I bought some IPA, too. There is a citywide ordinance, I think through the health department, requiring all purchasers of meals from food trucks to take pictures with their iyups and then Instagram them. We also may go climb teh klimes tomorrow, hopefully.

And teh jorb search is still depressing. I think I'm gonna deletez my Phud Fromm resume. That is awl.

If you didn't find anything worth stealing yet, you are not very good at looking! Maybe that's your main problem with looking for a job, and not the PhuD?

And oud jorb on one-footed climbingz!

lena_chita

Mar 11, 2013, 2:57 PM
Post #98272 of 105309 (5420 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
cracklover wrote:

Cheers,

G(TF)O

That is awl.

Seeing GO's creke post must have been like salt inside your pin scars!

lena_chita

Mar 11, 2013, 3:10 PM
Post #98273 of 105309 (5414 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

First weekend back on the real rock. The weather was awesome at the River of the Red Gorge, and so was climbing.

Heffe and I both caught a cold bug (first one this winter for me, grr!), and felt shitty Thursday/Friday, but I decided to go climbing anyway, and didn't regret it.

(Jack, you should turn away now)

No, I was just kidding. I knew that you couldn't turn away from the spray. But there is none.

snoopy138

Mar 11, 2013, 4:30 PM
Post #98274 of 105309 (5405 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

FML

Sorry to hear that.

GO

GO

GO

OK - I'll GTFO. Carry on

GO

+1

No, I'm pretty sure there is another 2000 pager kicking around too. We've been at this like 6 years now. Did chossy start another one or something? The SPCI is on their second iteration because our second and their first got locked together I think.

you should really know the answers to all of this. yore a shitty historian.

Partner camhead

Mar 11, 2013, 4:32 PM
Post #98275 of 105309 (5402 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
First weekend back on the real rock. The weather was awesome at the River of the Red Gorge, and so was climbing.

Heffe and I both caught a cold bug (first one this winter for me, grr!), and felt shitty Thursday/Friday, but I decided to go climbing anyway, and didn't regret it.

(Jack, you should turn away now)

No, I was just kidding. I knew that you couldn't turn away from the spray. But there is none.

Gneiss! Can you tell how strong you are, regarding the periodization? I went gym climbing yesterday, it was fun.

Can't wait to get out next week or around then; I'm gradually walking a tiny bit more, but am certain I could crutch the doucherlode or even Summersville approaches. Lead belaying will still be problematic with jumping and that sort of thing, though. We'll see. I'm gonna be a tourist and hobble around the city today. Unfortunately, Alcatraz tix were sold, out, dammit!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3927 3928 3929 3930 3931 3932 3933 3934 3935 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook