Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 5:07 AM
Post #98726 of 105309 (5050 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
macherry wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
I have mah first written exam today...
Hopefully I don't get the nervous poopies...

cut back on the coffee

that is all
I only needed one turd break during the exam. Don't know how I did yet, but whatevs...

well done.

i'm sure you aced it
I aced this PTFTW

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 5:09 AM
Post #98727 of 105309 (5049 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dingleberries

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 5:13 AM
Post #98728 of 105309 (5047 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

one more, then I'm off to bed.

lena_chita

Mar 22, 2013, 2:27 PM
Post #98729 of 105309 (5030 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Some excitement at the gym last night. A giant semi in the back of the parking lot somehow caught fire. The gym shares space in an industrial park with some shops and what not, and the truck belonged to one of those... Oh, and it just happened to be next to some barrels of oil. It was interesting.... but interrupted my 4x4s in the most unfortunate way.

caughtinside

Mar 22, 2013, 3:02 PM
Post #98730 of 105309 (5023 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

LOL.

I made it to the pretzl harness demo yesterday, wanted to try the new shizz. The new Sama fits me great, they changed the sizing and now I think it's just what I'm looking for.

only problem is that when they changed the sizing, they changed me to a Large. Crazy

Maybe its time to push back from the table once in a while.

I wonder if the Hirundos is the same sizing? I know the medium didn't fit me, but I don't want the belt comign all the way around tight and pouring quickdraws into my crotch.

in any case, they have the Sama at REI but no hirundo, and the dividend just came in so that's what Im' doing. a big RED non-jt512 approved harness.

Partner camhead

Mar 22, 2013, 4:01 PM
Post #98731 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So, I just found out that, in order to get a license to go kill an elk with the FiL in Coloradiego, I need to take a hunter ed course. They're free, but the only open one is one county over, in a very rural part of Ohio. This should be really interesting. Should I just talk loudly about how Glen Beck is the savior, and Obama wants to take all out guns away and force us to eat tofu?

Partner camhead

Mar 22, 2013, 4:07 PM
Post #98732 of 105309 (5009 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Also, had to go get a minor cavity filled today. It was in one of my front teeth, so they had to inject the numbingcaine into the top front of my gum, RIGHT where all those mustache nerves at the base of yore nose are. Needle went in, and my eyes instantly teared up and I started involuntarily sneezing. It sucked.

The plus side is that, after the procedure, my entire upper lip and nose were so numb that I could do some epic nose hair removal with NO pain whatsoever.

lena_chita

Mar 22, 2013, 4:36 PM
Post #98733 of 105309 (5002 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
LOL.

I made it to the pretzl harness demo yesterday, wanted to try the new shizz. The new Sama fits me great, they changed the sizing and now I think it's just what I'm looking for.

only problem is that when they changed the sizing, they changed me to a Large. Crazy

I wonder if the Hirundos is the same sizing? I know the medium didn't fit me, but I don't want the belt comign all the way around tight and pouring quickdraws into my crotch.

in any case, they have the Sama at REI but no hirundo, and the dividend just came in so that's what Im' doing. a big RED non-jt512 approved harness.

They "changed the sizing", huh? That's an interesting way to put it!

For some reason they changed it in the wrong directions though. Usually vanity sizing allows youto grow bigger without changing the size label.

granite_grrl

Mar 22, 2013, 4:39 PM
Post #98734 of 105309 (5002 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Also, had to go get a minor cavity filled today. It was in one of my front teeth, so they had to inject the numbingcaine into the top front of my gum, RIGHT where all those mustache nerves at the base of yore nose are. Needle went in, and my eyes instantly teared up and I started involuntarily sneezing. It sucked.

The plus side is that, after the procedure, my entire upper lip and nose were so numb that I could do some epic nose hair removal with NO pain whatsoever.

That's a shitty place for a cavity.

I wonder what I'll have to do with my front teeth as I get older. I'm not as bad as I used to be, but I still grind my front teeth sometimes when sleeping (plase note, I have tried two different bite plates for sleeping, and I've never seemed to make them work for me).

snoopy138

Mar 22, 2013, 4:55 PM
Post #98735 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, I just found out that, in order to get a license to go kill an elk with the FiL in Coloradiego, I need to take a hunter ed course. They're free, but the only open one is one county over, in a very rural part of Ohio. This should be really interesting. Should I just talk loudly about how Glen Beck is the savior, and Obama wants to take all out guns away and force us to eat tofu?

I think you should try to convert them.

Partner camhead

Mar 22, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #98736 of 105309 (4988 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
LOL.

For some reason they changed it in the wrong directions though. Usually vanity sizing allows youto grow bigger without changing the size label.

I put on my harness for one of the first times last month. Te right leg wouldn't even fit into the loop, and the left gimpylegloop hung lower and looser than on a 13 year old boyscout in basketball shorts at the gym.

caughtinside

Mar 22, 2013, 5:28 PM
Post #98737 of 105309 (4985 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
LOL.

yeah, it was pretty funny, I asked to try on the Medium, and the pretzl rep looked at me kinda nervous and started stammering about a sizing change. Then handed me the Large.

I did also try on the meteor helmet, and that bright orange mega lite helmet. I might go for a meteor at some point, I don't like wearing the old BD helmet I have now.

I also saw the redesigned spirits and they look fantastic. Everythign great about the old spirit, way lighter, and improved clipping on the bent gate with a flat gate front. Really nice, too bad I got a stack of old spirit draws recently.

Partner epoch

Mar 22, 2013, 6:00 PM
Post #98738 of 105309 (4976 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

I laugh at your misfortune. Cause that's funny.

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 6:07 PM
Post #98739 of 105309 (4973 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Some excitement at the gym last night. A giant semi in the back of the parking lot somehow caught fire. The gym shares space in an industrial park with some shops and what not, and the truck belonged to one of those... Oh, and it just happened to be next to some barrels of oil. It was interesting.... but interrupted my 4x4s in the most unfortunate way.

Kaboom!

lena_chita

Mar 22, 2013, 6:08 PM
Post #98740 of 105309 (4972 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

I am pretty sure you can get the numbingcaine as a topical creme. next time, just slather some on the inside of your nose, before you decide to perform the nose hair tweezering?

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 6:08 PM
Post #98741 of 105309 (4972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

I think you should try to convert them.
Just tell them you're mormon.

dr_feelgood

Mar 22, 2013, 6:10 PM
Post #98742 of 105309 (4969 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, my written exams are submitted... It is in the hands of my committee now.
I think I am going to have a lunch beer. And then go blow my dividend on a pair of sunglasses.

snoopy138

Mar 22, 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #98743 of 105309 (4953 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
LOL.

yeah, it was pretty funny, I asked to try on the Medium, and the pretzl rep looked at me kinda nervous and started stammering about a sizing change. Then handed me the Large.

I did also try on the meteor helmet, and that bright orange mega lite helmet. I might go for a meteor at some point, I don't like wearing the old BD helmet I have now.

I also saw the redesigned spirits and they look fantastic. Everythign great about the old spirit, way lighter, and improved clipping on the bent gate with a flat gate front. Really nice, too bad I got a stack of old spirit draws recently.

teh pretzl rep didn't just want to tell you that yore fat?

snoopy138

Mar 22, 2013, 11:18 PM
Post #98744 of 105309 (4951 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

went to teh doktor yesterday. said probibly just an MCL sprain, if it's still bothering me in 3-4 weeks then I'll get an MRI and see if the meniscus is torn. which is unlikely. said biking is gud, seemed a bit skeptical of climbing since I should avoid twisting, but I'll probibly take this weke end off and then start climbing 1.5footed next weekend.

climbingtrash

Mar 23, 2013, 3:16 AM
Post #98745 of 105309 (4940 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Well, carp. During the house inspection the inspector found that the previous tennant has gotten a little too creative with some DIY electrical and a whole bunch of stuff needs re doing. No problem, we think, that's pretty standard things to list on what the seller needs to fix before we close.

We got a quote today on the work that needs doing and it was $8k! Including completely re doing the box and the connection from the street! Our realtor is nervous that may be a deal breaker, which I don't know why this guy wouldn't fix it since now that he knows about it he'll have to fix it or disclose it to any future sellers- and I'm sorry, but for a house that already needs a bunch of work, I'm not paying for it myself, nor would any other sane buyer. And now that its on the inspection report I doubt it will pass appraisal until its fixed.

Here's hoping we either got high balked on the estimate or the seller will just sack up and fix it.

Yeah, fuck that...it's going to have to be fixed before the bank will sign off on anything.

climbingtrash

Mar 23, 2013, 3:20 AM
Post #98746 of 105309 (4936 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

It wood probably be in yore best interests if ewe did. Ewe've got Mormon DNA so it shouldn't be hard.

carabiner96

Mar 23, 2013, 3:23 AM
Post #98747 of 105309 (4935 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
went to teh doktor yesterday. said probibly just an MCL sprain, if it's still bothering me in 3-4 weeks then I'll get an MRI and see if the meniscus is torn. which is unlikely. said biking is gud, seemed a bit skeptical of climbing since I should avoid twisting, but I'll probibly take this weke end off and then start climbing 1.5footed next weekend.
Good god the people in this thread are turning into 80 year olds.

dr_feelgood

Mar 23, 2013, 3:31 AM
Post #98748 of 105309 (4934 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
What does it taste like if you go down on an 80 year old?

Depends.

Partner camhead

Mar 23, 2013, 3:36 AM
Post #98749 of 105309 (4932 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Snupe just needs to realize that this is a blessing in disguise. He's already got the head down, ass out, ghey footwork garnite technique dialed. Now, if he just jumps on teh hang and campus boreds, he'll be crushing in no thyme. Of course, he won't, but the point is that he could.

carabiner96

Mar 23, 2013, 3:45 AM
Post #98750 of 105309 (4929 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Snupe just needs to realize that this is a blessing in disguise. He's already got the head down, ass out, ghey footwork garnite technique dialed. Now, if he just jumps on teh hang and campus boreds, he'll be crushing in no thyme. Of course, he won't, but the point is that he could.
Life is just full of missed opportoonehtahs!

First page Previous page 1 ... 3946 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook