Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

climbingtrash

Mar 24, 2013, 3:24 AM
Post #98751 of 105309 (6207 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
went to teh doktor yesterday. said probibly just an MCL sprain, if it's still bothering me in 3-4 weeks then I'll get an MRI and see if the meniscus is torn. which is unlikely. said biking is gud, seemed a bit skeptical of climbing since I should avoid twisting, but I'll probibly take this weke end off and then start climbing 1.5footed next weekend.
Good god the people in this thread are turning into 80 year olds.
What does it taste like if you go down on an 80 year old?

Depends.

old wun. *yawn*

climbingtrash

Mar 24, 2013, 3:27 AM
Post #98752 of 105309 (6206 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

^^^ that's a fresh PT though.

climbingtrash

Post #98753 of 105309 (6206 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0!

climbingtrash

Post #98754 of 105309 (6206 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meh

caughtinside

Mar 25, 2013, 3:35 PM
Post #98755 of 105309 (6177 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Saturday I went and checked out one of the local piles. Pretty much the only local pile I had never been to.

You know what? It was actually pretty fun! And less than 30 minutes from my house. Short approach. Nuts! I'd been to a nearby area 10 years ago and it totally sucked so I just never went back.

The rock quality is something less than amazing so the downside is that there are very few difficult routes there, but even the .10s are pretty fun and engaging with the choss factor. Plus one route I did was over 150', pretty sweet.

And teh terrierist dug a hole and got a mouse. Big fun for everyone.

But! all my regular peeps are on the road right now so it's back to the gym for me.

snoopy138

Mar 25, 2013, 3:48 PM
Post #98756 of 105309 (6172 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
went to teh doktor yesterday. said probibly just an MCL sprain, if it's still bothering me in 3-4 weeks then I'll get an MRI and see if the meniscus is torn. which is unlikely. said biking is gud, seemed a bit skeptical of climbing since I should avoid twisting, but I'll probibly take this weke end off and then start climbing 1.5footed next weekend.

Snupe just needs to realize that this is a blessing in disguise. He's already got the head down, ass out, ghey footwork garnite technique dialed. Now, if he just jumps on teh hang and campus boreds, he'll be crushing in no thyme. Of course, he won't, but the point is that he could.

have been on teh hang bored twice a weke, but hopefully I should be able to start roping up in the gym this weke and getting back off teh boreds.

Partner camhead

Mar 25, 2013, 5:08 PM
Post #98757 of 105309 (6165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Snupe just needs to realize that this is a blessing in disguise. He's already got the head down, ass out, ghey footwork garnite technique dialed. Now, if he just jumps on teh hang and campus boreds, he'll be crushing in no thyme. Of course, he won't, but the point is that he could.

have been on teh hang bored twice a weke, but hopefully I should be able to start roping up in the gym this weke and getting back off teh boreds.

Gneiss. Hope you keep recovering fast. At docs right now hoping he will give me the go-ahead to ditch the crutches, but I'm not holding high hopes, given how slow everything has been.

How was the hanging bored? Did you at least get some pump on from the repeaters? Last trip to the red left me cautiously optimistic on how much teh bored helped.

dr_feelgood

Mar 25, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #98758 of 105309 (6162 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

damnit... I have to do a last minute committee swap, as one of my committee members is having post-op complications. Fun!

Partner camhead

Mar 25, 2013, 5:37 PM
Post #98759 of 105309 (6157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
damnit... I have to do a last minute committee swap, as one of my committee members is having post-op complications. Fun!

Weke. My advisor sat in on my defense while he was going through chemo, and he still grilled me. So, tell your committee member to harden the fuck up.

Should have yore thesis back to ewe by tomorrow. Would tonight, but I've got to go to a hunters Ed course. Woo!

snoopy138

Mar 25, 2013, 7:05 PM
Post #98760 of 105309 (6139 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

Gneiss. Hope you keep recovering fast. At docs right now hoping he will give me the go-ahead to ditch the crutches, but I'm not holding high hopes, given how slow everything has been.

How was the hanging bored? Did you at least get some pump on from the repeaters? Last trip to the red left me cautiously optimistic on how much teh bored helped.

yes, got pretty damn pumped from the repeaters. It's kind of boring, I like actually climbing better.

dr_feelgood

Mar 25, 2013, 7:06 PM
Post #98761 of 105309 (6138 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Weke. My advisor sat in on my defense while he was going through chemo, and he still grilled me. So, tell your committee member to harden the fuck up.

Should have yore thesis back to ewe by tomorrow. Would tonight, but I've got to go to a hunters Ed course. Woo!
I offered to monitor her IV drips and cardiac rhythms during my exam, but the hospital said no... I don't understand why.
The replacement is a good choice, as his area overlaps my interests, and I kind of want him on my phud committee.

Partner camhead

Mar 25, 2013, 7:29 PM
Post #98762 of 105309 (6130 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

I offered to monitor her IV drips and cardiac rhythms during my exam, but the hospital said no... I don't understand why.
The replacement is a good choice, as his area overlaps my interests, and I kind of want him on my phud committee.

Ewe got an outside reader on the committee?

dr_feelgood

Mar 25, 2013, 8:41 PM
Post #98763 of 105309 (6122 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Ewe got an outside reader on the committee?
Kind of. They mostly have you work with your chair for the drafting process, and then the whole committee reads the thecal matter.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 12:58 AM
Post #98764 of 105309 (6107 views)
Shortcut

Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Following in teh footsteps ov so many other, well known socat hotties...

Big Tony has announced that teh hole has broken him, emotionally and physicaly and he won't be returning.

After wintering at Josh, teh Quarry, Echo and teh Gold wall, Tony returned to teh hole and wus greeted by a complete ass whooping. He coodn't even get up teh warm ups... ended up pooting oft teh fixed gear and then sat in teh corner crying for teh rest ov teh day.

I tried talking with him... reminding him, knot to werry... it just gets worse. But there wus just know talking with him, he kept babbling sumthin about teh area being too hard and that it wus just too much werk to maintain a girlish figure and teh fitness required to climb there.

I tried to tell him, that teh area just smacks ov effort, that ewe has to be prepared to werk hard and be willing to accept failure.... lots ov failure. Sadly, his ego is way to fragile....

Seeing that he had awlready maid up his mind, I tried to calm him down by telling him that it wus ok to give up on hisself, his dreams, his self respect and dignity and quit. But I dun't think it really helped.

Big Tony on teh Sic Gnar.... before teh decline.

rip tony

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:09 AM
Post #98765 of 105309 (6104 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
I haz to somehow average 15 posts a day for the next month or so. So you bitches need to entahtainz me to make it easier. that is awl

do ewe lose your green jacket if you don't get to 10k in time?

that would knot be a bad thing?

Somehow I've had the green jacket for 9 years or so. Though for a while I was an admin, so it was red? I don't remember now what color it was.

Jak hates teh green jaket. Me, I'm not racist like that.

When I wunts yore opinion,

I'll poynt at ewe with my middle finger.....

until then shut teh fuk up!!!

actually, even if you point at him with yore middle finger ... he should really still just shut the fuck up.

gunna has to go with snoppy on this won...

Where's my shirt mutherfuker?

If it wuz up yore ass you'd know it?

Yore fasanation with my as iz quite disturbing.... are ewe a homo?

It's awl hearsay until ewe haz proof...but ewe can continue to haz yore fantisies.

I kin sea, that being polite with ewe iz just knot gunna werk....

So, sadly I have to be a little more blunt.... yore just knot young enough or handsum enough for me to be interested in. Sorry. Knot to mention.... ewe yack way two much fer my tastes.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:13 AM
Post #98766 of 105309 (6103 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
I kan't fuking believe it....

I pulled a doc yesterday and there wasn't even a avacado involved.

FUK!!!1

I kin assure ewe, I have know idea nor due I wunts to, who teh fuk Brian Adams is.

lie to yoreself awl ewe wants but don't think think fore a minute that I'm buying it.

Ewe really just don't get it due ewe?

I am knot like ewe, I don't play by teh same rules ewe due and I don't live in teh same werld ewe due... and I most certainly don't noes who teh fuk Brian Adams is nor due I has any intrest in finding owt.

rules? I thought they were moar like guidelines. But ewe do seem a bit touchy about teh Brian Adams...something tragic behind that I hope.

So, witch part ov NO due ewe knot understand? We will never go owt on a date, so just stop waiting my tyme flirting with me.... cuz it's never gunna happen.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:20 AM
Post #98767 of 105309 (6102 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan returned to Canada yesterday from Russia. When he left I told him the ONE souvenir to get me was one of those big, fluffy, Russian hats.

As friends with Nathan on facebook you may notice that he did find the big fluffy hats. Only issue was he decided to buy himself one and nothing for me. His excuse was that they were expensive and wasn't sure if it would fit me. Valid excuse, but I’m not sure where he gets off buying himself $120 presents and buying me squat while he’s off on an all expenses paid climbingdrinking trip to Russia.

That is awl.

Well, hopefully he didn't try to pawn oft sum cheap trinkit on ewe that he bought at teh airport just before he flew owt... cuz that's worse that knot getting anything at awl.

We'll see when I go home this weekend what he's come up with.

Well, lets hope chossy cum thru, cuz ewe deserve it.
How does the hotel gift shop compare to the airport out of curiosity?

sighs.... fuking chossy, whut a loser

Ewe deserved better.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:23 AM
Post #98768 of 105309 (6098 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
drivel wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Speaking of Donny and Tango, I heard the most shocking rumor about big time tango plans!

GUed Mad

Donnie is off to climb The Great Tango Trower?

just. stop.

i marked that one as a phunny.

Yea.... I wus on teh fence with that won... ewe noes my hole hatred ov teh tango thing. finally I just figured that wus as phunny as teh clamhed gets so I just shrugged and put a mark next to his name and moved on.

jak has a big chart with check marks for everybody posted on his wall.

It's funny, cuz it's tru

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:27 AM
Post #98769 of 105309 (6097 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
I kan't fuking believe it....

I pulled a doc yesterday and there wasn't even a avacado involved.

FUK!!!1

I kin assure ewe, I have know idea nor due I wunts to, who teh fuk Brian Adams is.

lie to yoreself awl ewe wants but don't think think fore a minute that I'm buying it.

Ewe really just don't get it due ewe?

I am knot like ewe, I don't play by teh same rules ewe due and I don't live in teh same werld ewe due... and I most certainly don't noes who teh fuk Brian Adams is nor due I has any intrest in finding owt.

yeah, it's not clear whether jak listens to anything other than Descendents and Pennywise.

I'll listen to a few other things.... but it's mostly old schol punk but fer psyc music Pennywise iz hard to beat.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:29 AM
Post #98770 of 105309 (6097 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Who had two thumbs and is watching the Ice Climbing Wolrd Cup, Romania Edition.

*This Gal*

http://www.theuiaa.org/ice_climbing_2013.php

Nathan is climbing last (49th), number 119. The jersey numbers are going up as people are climbing but they are skipping some (ie - I watch #70, then #72 and then #75).

Not much getting done at work over the next couple of hours!
damz, I'm getting a server not found. I was really looking forward to not working.
I had to refresh it for it to work. Just saw #90 whip off of a figure 4.
Damn, still no.

working fine here, but they seem to only be on #29 or so. I can't watch 20 of these fuckers pegboreding up this nonsense.

Heh. On that note, I will set aside my keybored and go watch an episode of Gheyme of Thrones.

Weke. I was expecting more morning entertainzments than this.

donny can't even drag his ass owt climbing, let alone properly GU teh thred.

Yes, but you aught to cut Donny some slack since he is the OGU. Just sayin'. He's the only one to go back to page one several years into the thread.

I am the last in. There shall be no more.

Ummmmm. No. There have been a few after you

The current batch of flies doesn't look like it'll amount to much. Perhaps we should have Dr. Ivel, our resident fly scientist, attempt to synthesize some new life forms.

Synthetic flies are no fun. They are all utterly predictable.
Still better than the twin retards we have now.

heh.... it's tru.

places a check mark next to teh doc name

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:35 AM
Post #98771 of 105309 (6091 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Ran hills in the clinic last night. The best/worst thing about hills is that you get to run down them after you run up them.

Also picked up one of those foam roller things to self massage my upper butt.

I'm more ov an ass, man.... and isn't self massage kinda like masterbation?

In that aides are sometimes nice to have?

Toys? Well, with didn't ewe say so in teh first place?

Toys are gud.

I has a toy box teh size ov a foot locker and it's full.... but we have talked about this before?

I think this is a road the BET has never wandered down.

This iz knot entirely korrect.

While it's tru, we have knot had in depth disscussions... and I haven't posted pic's ov teh contents ov teh toy box.

I have said that I wood never consider dating any won that wasn't a freak. Have talked about Ricky, teh sex swing, a pron collection that wus stolen from C-ya's rig, visits to teh pron shop, and how boring teh vanilla is. I've mentioned Jay Wiseman and used dozens of terms strate owt ov his glossery... most awl ov witch went unnoticed. Quoted and misquoted owt of Deborah Addington's book.

Probibly more, but that rite oft teh top ov my hed.

Whut due ewe wunts to no?

Start with the pictures of that toy chest, to stimulate, umm... discussion?

i'm knot hear to entertain ewe...

sides, haven't stimulated ewe enough awlready?

sighs
well hears teh thing.....

ewe kind ov strike me as a do-me queen, burdened by yore alpha dilemma and fearful ov monday morning rebound syndrome. consequently, ewe are constantly topping from below.

assertive fantasies in conjunction with yore militant feminism are in conflict with going under and allow for any bottom space. erotic power exchanges involving pushing limits ov poignant sensations by torture require discipline not possessed by teh novice, curious about teh scene.

nau i'm knot unwilling to negotiate....

but i'm concerned that ifs i showed ewe teh contents ov teh toy box yore straight up vanilla werld wood becum so moraly challenged and outraged, that yore kneejerk reaction wood be unbearable.

course i cood be rong and ewe cood just be a brat pretending to be a kamikaze pretending to be a brat.... but to tell ewe teh truth, i'm kinda over teh hole spanking thing.

in other werds... stimulate this!

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/cuppingmyballs2.jpg[/IMG]

If you ever decide to make money by psychoanalysis... well, I am not saying that you aren't capable of doing things, if you put your mind to it, but... don't quit your day jobretirement, thinking that it will work out well.

And no worries, I am not THAT curious about your toy chest. I can wait until you die and we split your gear, in case there is anything interestingI haven't seen before.

thinking to self.... hummm, just cuz I've seen a bunson bunner and beaker doesn't mean I noes how to cook meth

Yea, yore probibly rite.... still, I am curious, witch part ov my 'psychoanalysis', did ewe think wus inaccurate?

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:42 AM
Post #98772 of 105309 (6090 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
my knee doesn't seem to be healing itself as planned.

might need to see a doktor, though they will probibly just tell me to rest it.

also might need to get some more training advice from teh kamhed than just doing 20-30 minute hangbored werkouts. we'll see.

Suck it up princess, swallow a handful ov vitimin I and play thru teh injury...

if I was an old person, I would probibly due this. however, I think I'd rather just have a healed knee.

knot to worry... as much as you work, old will sneak up on you faster than you think. Hell, if you didn't work so much, it will still sneak up on you faster than you think. Just as Jack.

kids these dayz....

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 1:44 AM
Post #98773 of 105309 (6090 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Ninja arm in action.

WoHooo!!!!1 Hottie in action

granite_grrl

Mar 26, 2013, 1:51 AM
Post #98774 of 105309 (6080 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan returned to Canada yesterday from Russia. When he left I told him the ONE souvenir to get me was one of those big, fluffy, Russian hats.

As friends with Nathan on facebook you may notice that he did find the big fluffy hats. Only issue was he decided to buy himself one and nothing for me. His excuse was that they were expensive and wasn't sure if it would fit me. Valid excuse, but I’m not sure where he gets off buying himself $120 presents and buying me squat while he’s off on an all expenses paid climbingdrinking trip to Russia.

That is awl.

Well, hopefully he didn't try to pawn oft sum cheap trinkit on ewe that he bought at teh airport just before he flew owt... cuz that's worse that knot getting anything at awl.

We'll see when I go home this weekend what he's come up with.

Well, lets hope chossy cum thru, cuz ewe deserve it.
How does the hotel gift shop compare to the airport out of curiosity?

sighs.... fuking chossy, whut a loser

Ewe deserved better.

In his defense he got in a lot of shit over the lack of decent presents. However, he retaliated by making the 3 hour drive to Owen Sound Wednesday night, taking me out to dinner for our anniversary and then driving back to St. Catharines at 4am the next morning.

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 2:06 AM
Post #98775 of 105309 (6070 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Following in teh footsteps ov so many other, well known socat hotties...

Big Tony has announced that teh hole has broken him, emotionally and physicaly and he won't be returning.

After wintering at Josh, teh Quarry, Echo and teh Gold wall, Tony returned to teh hole and wus greeted by a complete ass whooping. He coodn't even get up teh warm ups... ended up pooting oft teh fixed gear and then sat in teh corner crying for teh rest ov teh day.

I tried talking with him... reminding him, knot to werry... it just gets worse. But there wus just know talking with him, he kept babbling sumthin about teh area being too hard and that it wus just too much werk to maintain a girlish figure and teh fitness required to climb there.

I tried to tell him, that teh area just smacks ov effort, that ewe has to be prepared to werk hard and be willing to accept failure.... lots ov failure. Sadly, his ego is way to fragile....

Seeing that he had awlready maid up his mind, I tried to calm him down by telling him that it wus ok to give up on hisself, his dreams, his self respect and dignity and quit. But I dun't think it really helped.

Big Tony on teh Sic Gnar.... before teh decline.

rip tony

what? I guess I'll find out how true this is if I make it out there this weke end.

not sure my knee will be able to do that scrunch at teh sic gnar curx, but the warmup should be fine, and the rest of the SG shoud be okay.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3947 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook