Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #98776 of 105309 (4864 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
You are obviously not a golfer.
snoopy138 wrote:
Obviously, you're not a golfer

LOL! I think I'll keep this one as an extra-credit assignment for my lawyer-to-be kidling: List all the reasons these two statements are not equivalent.

there's only one important reason, and if you don't know it ... well, you probibly have some homework to do.
She's like a child that walkswanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know ...

figured I'd fixie that one while I was at it

re-fixied

You guys are forgetting that for years before I started wasting my time with you gerks, I had the BET digest updates from clamheads.

Obviously camhead has always been so interested in flies, he is not content to wait until one gets IN here -- he actually wanders around and finds flies to talk to, even flies who have no interest in BET, until the BETirdom starts looking kinda fun, almost like the land of milk and honeyed flowers.

Teh clamhed has awlways been a discrase. Sadly, I wasted so much tyme, energy and postage trying to change his ways by plying him with teh free gearz. It wood had been cheaper and produced better results ifs I had just shot him in teh fase.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:14 AM
Post #98777 of 105309 (4864 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

LOL! I think I'll keep this one as an extra-credit assignment for my lawyer-to-be kidling: List all the reasons these two statements are not equivalent.

there's only one important reason, and if you don't know it ... well, you probibly have some homework to do.
She's like a child that walkswanders into the middle of a movie and wants to know ...

re-fixied

You guys are forgetting that for years before I started wasting my time with you gerks, I had the BET digest updates from clamheads.

Obviously camhead has always been so interested in flies, he is not content to wait until one gets IN here -- he actually wanders around and finds flies to talk to, even flies who have no interest in BET, until the BETirdom starts looking kinda fun, almost like the land of milk and honeyed flowers.
you[your element]

she has no frame of reference.

I dun't really carez.... as long as teh spray is kept to a minimum.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:15 AM
Post #98778 of 105309 (4864 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

re-fixied

you[your element]

she has no frame of reference.

I don't like to be boxed in.

know bottom space

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:17 AM
Post #98779 of 105309 (4863 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Gud thymes at the red river rest area. Toproped a bunch of stuff, my endurance is better than I thought it would be. But for once I'll hold off teh spray. I did get outed as the legendary camhead by some canuckians who know Beccs.

Sorry to has to be teh won to break teh news to ewe....

ewe are only a legend in yore own mind.

caughtinside

Mar 26, 2013, 2:28 AM
Post #98780 of 105309 (4858 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
Following in teh footsteps ov so many other, well known socat hotties...

Big Tony has announced that teh hole has broken him, emotionally and physicaly and he won't be returning.

After wintering at Josh, teh Quarry, Echo and teh Gold wall, Tony returned to teh hole and wus greeted by a complete ass whooping. He coodn't even get up teh warm ups... ended up pooting oft teh fixed gear and then sat in teh corner crying for teh rest ov teh day.

I tried talking with him... reminding him, knot to werry... it just gets worse. But there wus just know talking with him, he kept babbling sumthin about teh area being too hard and that it wus just too much werk to maintain a girlish figure and teh fitness required to climb there.

I tried to tell him, that teh area just smacks ov effort, that ewe has to be prepared to werk hard and be willing to accept failure.... lots ov failure. Sadly, his ego is way to fragile....

Seeing that he had awlready maid up his mind, I tried to calm him down by telling him that it wus ok to give up on hisself, his dreams, his self respect and dignity and quit. But I dun't think it really helped.

Big Tony on teh Sic Gnar.... before teh decline.

rip tony

*wipes tear from aye*

We've lost a lot of good climbers down in that hole.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 2:34 AM
Post #98781 of 105309 (4850 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

re-fixied

Teh clamhed has awlways been a discrase. Sadly, I wasted so much tyme, energy and postage trying to change his ways by plying him with teh free gearz. It wood had been cheaper and produced better results ifs I had just shot him in teh fase.

On the bright side, those 5ten jeans are pretty rad.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 2:35 AM
Post #98782 of 105309 (4850 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Big Tony has announced that teh hole has broken him, emotionally and physicaly and he won't be returning.

After wintering at Josh, teh Quarry, Echo and teh Gold wall, Tony returned to teh hole and wus greeted by a complete ass whooping. He coodn't even get up teh warm ups... ended up pooting oft teh fixed gear and then sat in teh corner crying for teh rest ov teh day.

I tried talking with him... reminding him, knot to werry... it just gets worse. But there wus just know talking with him, he kept babbling sumthin about teh area being too hard and that it wus just too much werk to maintain a girlish figure and teh fitness required to climb there.

I tried to tell him, that teh area just smacks ov effort, that ewe has to be prepared to werk hard and be willing to accept failure.... lots ov failure. Sadly, his ego is way to fragile....

Seeing that he had awlready maid up his mind, I tried to calm him down by telling him that it wus ok to give up on hisself, his dreams, his self respect and dignity and quit. But I dun't think it really helped.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN1579.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN1576.jpg[/IMG]

rip tony

*wipes tear from aye*

it has broken many.

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 2:41 AM
Post #98783 of 105309 (4844 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Blergh. Brian is out of town for a conference (palm springs, no less) so I figured now is my chance to catch up on movies.

Just spent $4 renting Anna Karenina, and it's awful.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:46 AM
Post #98784 of 105309 (4844 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Ninja arm in action.

WoHooo!!!!1 Hottie in action

kan't believe I Ct'd teh hottie.... sorry

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 2:50 AM
Post #98785 of 105309 (4838 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Ninja arm in action.

kan't believe I Ct'd teh hottie.... sorry
Twice. Mad

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:53 AM
Post #98786 of 105309 (4837 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan returned to Canada yesterday from Russia. When he left I told him the ONE souvenir to get me was one of those big, fluffy, Russian hats.

As friends with Nathan on facebook you may notice that he did find the big fluffy hats. Only issue was he decided to buy himself one and nothing for me. His excuse was that they were expensive and wasn't sure if it would fit me. Valid excuse, but I’m not sure where he gets off buying himself $120 presents and buying me squat while he’s off on an all expenses paid climbingdrinking trip to Russia.

That is awl.

Well, hopefully he didn't try to pawn oft sum cheap trinkit on ewe that he bought at teh airport just before he flew owt... cuz that's worse that knot getting anything at awl.

We'll see when I go home this weekend what he's come up with.

Well, lets hope chossy cum thru, cuz ewe deserve it.
How does the hotel gift shop compare to the airport out of curiosity?

sighs.... fuking chossy, whut a loser

Ewe deserved better.

In his defense he got in a lot of shit over the lack of decent presents. However, he retaliated by making the 3 hour drive to Owen Sound Wednesday night, taking me out to dinner for our anniversary and then driving back to St. Catharines at 4am the next morning.

Still, a decent gift wood had been nice....

Did he at least toss ewe a bone, after dinner when ewe got back to teh pad?

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 2:57 AM
Post #98787 of 105309 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Blergh. Brian is out of town for a conference (palm springs, no less) so I figured now is my chance to catch up on movies.

Yuo, I'm done. I've always like Keria Knightly, not for her acting but in an 'I'd go gay for her' sort of way, and I was really hoping this would be like P&P, but nope. This movie is trying way too hard to be artsy fartsy moulin rouge esque,

Time to watch Trailer Park Boys.

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 2:57 AM
Post #98788 of 105309 (4834 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

rip tony

what? I guess I'll find out how true this is if I make it out there this weke end.

not sure my knee will be able to do that scrunch at teh sic gnar curx, but the warmup should be fine, and the rest of the SG shoud be okay.

It's awl tru...

He hasn't been back fer two weeks since his anouncement. His babe cum owt, but Big Tony hasn't been back and has told her that he won't.

Guess we'll sea.

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 2:58 AM
Post #98789 of 105309 (4832 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Dribble, does Adama (JR) give you a boner?

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 3:08 AM
Post #98790 of 105309 (4826 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Ninja arm in action.

Nice CT.

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 3:09 AM
Post #98791 of 105309 (4824 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Ninja arm in action.

[image]https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/625507_587821424571081_659095784_n.jpg[/image]

Nice CT.

huh, evidently the link is just ded.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 3:10 AM
Post #98792 of 105309 (4820 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Yuo, I'm done. I've always like Keria Knightly, not for her acting but in an 'I'd go gay for her' sort of way, and I was really hoping this would be like P&P, but nope. This movie is trying way too hard to be artsy fartsy moulin rouge esque,

Durp, I luvs me some Kiera Gneitly, too. Not really for her acting, though. Except Atonement, that was pretty rad.

drivel

Mar 26, 2013, 3:14 AM
Post #98793 of 105309 (4818 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

moulon rougue like, wanted to be art. but wasnt.

drivel

Mar 26, 2013, 3:14 AM
Post #98794 of 105309 (4815 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

who?

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 3:15 AM
Post #98795 of 105309 (4813 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

moulon rougue like, wanted to be art. but wasnt.
I settled on re-watching BSQ. They all look so YOUNG in the first episode! Of course I know the ended, so some guys that are good guys in the beginning...are not so gud.

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 3:16 AM
Post #98796 of 105309 (4812 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

drivel

Mar 26, 2013, 3:19 AM
Post #98797 of 105309 (4810 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

tripperjm

Mar 26, 2013, 3:25 AM
Post #98798 of 105309 (4799 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

rip tony

*wipes tear from aye*

It's tru. Still, I've been surprised by how many, have just givin up on themselves after visiting teh hole.

carabiner96

Mar 26, 2013, 3:27 AM
Post #98799 of 105309 (4798 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??
Are you knot watching BSG?

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 3:58 AM
Post #98800 of 105309 (4793 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

rip tony

what? I guess I'll find out how true this is if I make it out there this weke end.

not sure my knee will be able to do that scrunch at teh sic gnar curx, but the warmup should be fine, and the rest of the SG shoud be okay.

It's awl tru...

He hasn't been back fer two weeks since his anouncement. His babe cum owt, but Big Tony hasn't been back and has told her that he won't.

Guess we'll sea.

sounds pretty weke. I guess he wants to climb rowts he can do?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3948 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook