Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Mar 26, 2013, 4:15 AM
Post #98801 of 105309 (8091 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Dribble, does Adama (JR) give you a boner?

who?
Apollo.

what??
Are you knot watching BSG?

I have know idea what is going on hear.

caughtinside

Mar 26, 2013, 4:16 AM
Post #98802 of 105309 (8089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

But I know what's going on up there.

dr_feelgood

Mar 26, 2013, 5:17 AM
Post #98803 of 105309 (8081 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Watching BSG, huh?

dr_feelgood

Mar 26, 2013, 5:18 AM
Post #98804 of 105309 (8081 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Blergh. Brian is out of town for a conference (palm springs, no less) so I figured now is my chance to catch up on movies.

Just spent $4 renting Anna Karenina, and it's awful.
Yuo, I'm done. I've always like Keria Knightly, not for her acting but in an 'I'd go gay for her' sort of way, and I was really hoping this would be like P&P, but nope. This movie is trying way too hard to be artsy fartsy moulin rouge esque,

Time to watch Trailer Park Boys.

moulon rougue like, wanted to be art. but wasnt.
I settled on re-watching BSQ. They all look so YOUNG in the first episode! Of course I know the ended, so some guys that are good guys in the beginning...are not so gud.

GUd

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 11:35 AM
Post #98805 of 105309 (8073 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

Drivel was not too psyched on BSG, and we have not watched any episodes for like a week or so. I do knot recall dribble really thinking Apollo was that hawt, though. I did just google him, and find out that he got really fat.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 11:36 AM
Post #98806 of 105309 (8071 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
Following in teh footsteps ov so many other, well known socat hotties...

Big Tony has announced that teh hole has broken him, emotionally and physicaly and he won't be returning.

After wintering at Josh, teh Quarry, Echo and teh Gold wall, Tony returned to teh hole and wus greeted by a complete ass whooping. He coodn't even get up teh warm ups... ended up pooting oft teh fixed gear and then sat in teh corner crying for teh rest ov teh day.

I tried talking with him... reminding him, knot to werry... it just gets worse. But there wus just know talking with him, he kept babbling sumthin about teh area being too hard and that it wus just too much werk to maintain a girlish figure and teh fitness required to climb there.

I tried to tell him, that teh area just smacks ov effort, that ewe has to be prepared to werk hard and be willing to accept failure.... lots ov failure. Sadly, his ego is way to fragile....

Seeing that he had awlready maid up his mind, I tried to calm him down by telling him that it wus ok to give up on hisself, his dreams, his self respect and dignity and quit. But I dun't think it really helped.

Big Tony on teh Sic Gnar.... before teh decline.

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN1579.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/DSCN1576.jpg[/IMG]

rip tony

what? I guess I'll find out how true this is if I make it out there this weke end.

not sure my knee will be able to do that scrunch at teh sic gnar curx, but the warmup should be fine, and the rest of the SG shoud be okay.

It's awl tru...

He hasn't been back fer two weeks since his anouncement. His babe cum owt, but Big Tony hasn't been back and has told her that he won't.

Guess we'll sea.

sounds pretty weke. I guess he wants to climb rowts he can do?

Where's the fun in that? Routes that you can't do are teh whey to go.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 11:42 AM
Post #98807 of 105309 (8066 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So, this fall I think I'm gonna go elk hunting with the FiL on their compound in Gunnison. I'm looking forward to it. But I found out at the last minute that I need to have taken an official state hunter's education course before I can get a license. Looked around, and the only one available is in a little rural town about a half hr east of here.

Went to the first sesh last night; it was pretty funny. Characters straight out of Napoleon Dynamite. Lost of 13 year old farm kids drinking Mtn Dew. The best part is that we got to watch this old 70s instructional video about hunter's safety; it was like those "Highways of Agaony"-type drivers ed videos that were intended to scare teens into being safe, but with guns. Tons of bad dramas about teenage boys going drinking and hunting and then shooting each other. I lost it when they froze-frame, and the suave narrator steps up to the camera, points at it, and says "hunting is SERIOUS business!"

granite_grrl

Mar 26, 2013, 12:51 PM
Post #98808 of 105309 (8063 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan returned to Canada yesterday from Russia. When he left I told him the ONE souvenir to get me was one of those big, fluffy, Russian hats.

As friends with Nathan on facebook you may notice that he did find the big fluffy hats. Only issue was he decided to buy himself one and nothing for me. His excuse was that they were expensive and wasn't sure if it would fit me. Valid excuse, but I’m not sure where he gets off buying himself $120 presents and buying me squat while he’s off on an all expenses paid climbingdrinking trip to Russia.

That is awl.

Well, hopefully he didn't try to pawn oft sum cheap trinkit on ewe that he bought at teh airport just before he flew owt... cuz that's worse that knot getting anything at awl.

We'll see when I go home this weekend what he's come up with.

Well, lets hope chossy cum thru, cuz ewe deserve it.
How does the hotel gift shop compare to the airport out of curiosity?

sighs.... fuking chossy, whut a loser

Ewe deserved better.

In his defense he got in a lot of shit over the lack of decent presents. However, he retaliated by making the 3 hour drive to Owen Sound Wednesday night, taking me out to dinner for our anniversary and then driving back to St. Catharines at 4am the next morning.

Still, a decent gift wood had been nice....

Did he at least toss ewe a bone, after dinner when ewe got back to teh pad?

Nathan and bones go hand in hand.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 1:49 PM
Post #98809 of 105309 (8050 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] WELL SHITZ HOWDY [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan returned to Canada yesterday from Russia. When he left I told him the ONE souvenir to get me was one of those big, fluffy, Russian hats.

As friends with Nathan on facebook you may notice that he did find the big fluffy hats. Only issue was he decided to buy himself one and nothing for me. His excuse was that they were expensive and wasn't sure if it would fit me. Valid excuse, but I’m not sure where he gets off buying himself $120 presents and buying me squat while he’s off on an all expenses paid climbingdrinking trip to Russia.

That is awl.

Well, hopefully he didn't try to pawn oft sum cheap trinkit on ewe that he bought at teh airport just before he flew owt... cuz that's worse that knot getting anything at awl.

We'll see when I go home this weekend what he's come up with.

Well, lets hope chossy cum thru, cuz ewe deserve it.
How does the hotel gift shop compare to the airport out of curiosity?

sighs.... fuking chossy, whut a loser

Ewe deserved better.

In his defense he got in a lot of shit over the lack of decent presents. However, he retaliated by making the 3 hour drive to Owen Sound Wednesday night, taking me out to dinner for our anniversary and then driving back to St. Catharines at 4am the next morning.

Still, a decent gift wood had been nice....

Did he at least toss ewe a bone, after dinner when ewe got back to teh pad?

Nathan and bones go hand in hand.

Gawddammit, married [redacted] is knot interesting!

dr_feelgood

Mar 26, 2013, 2:26 PM
Post #98810 of 105309 (8045 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

Drivel was not too psyched on BSG, and we have not watched any episodes for like a week or so. I do knot recall dribble really thinking Apollo was that hawt, though. I did just google him, and find out that he got really fat.

Yes, PG could not watch the BSG, as it was too much suspense and too easy to portlandia ourselves and lose a few hours.

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 3:50 PM
Post #98811 of 105309 (8037 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

I have know idea what is going on hear.

I'm guessing BSG is battlestar galaktika.

snoopy138

Post #98812 of 105309 (8036 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
But I know what's going on up there.

looked like a PTFTW to me. that was much more clear.

carabiner96

Post #98813 of 105309 (8035 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqgcgbRRSC1r0mqvmo1_400.jpg[/img]
Yes, PG could not watch the BSG, as it was too much suspense and too easy to portlandia ourselves and lose a few hours.
i was up til 1 am.

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 3:52 PM
Post #98814 of 105309 (8034 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, this fall I think I'm gonna go elk hunting with the FiL on their compound in Gunnison. I'm looking forward to it. But I found out at the last minute that I need to have taken an official state hunter's education course before I can get a license. Looked around, and the only one available is in a little rural town about a half hr east of here.

Went to the first sesh last night; it was pretty funny. Characters straight out of Napoleon Dynamite. Lost of 13 year old farm kids drinking Mtn Dew. The best part is that we got to watch this old 70s instructional video about hunter's safety; it was like those "Highways of Agaony"-type drivers ed videos that were intended to scare teens into being safe, but with guns. Tons of bad dramas about teenage boys going drinking and hunting and then shooting each other. I lost it when they froze-frame, and the suave narrator steps up to the camera, points at it, and says "hunting is SERIOUS business!"

sounds like a video that should be on teh internetz.

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 3:59 PM
Post #98815 of 105309 (8026 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

I looked, could not find, unfortunately.

dr_feelgood

Mar 26, 2013, 5:15 PM
Post #98816 of 105309 (8019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

who?
Apollo.

what??

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqgcgbRRSC1r0mqvmo1_400.jpg[/img]
i was up til 1 am.
The worst part is when you are drinking and watching BSG... Then you forget what happened in the last few episodes you watched, and then you have to rewatch them.
#firstworldproblems

dr_feelgood

Mar 26, 2013, 5:16 PM
Post #98817 of 105309 (8019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

In other news, I passed my written exams. Now just to give a good oral defense, and I'll be a Master!
(i expect the above sentence to be altered and misconstrued.)

Partner camhead

Mar 26, 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #98818 of 105309 (8014 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
In other news, I passed my written exams. Now just to give a good oral defense, and I'll be a Master!

If you want to go all out with your oral defense, I recommend dental dam barriers.

snoopy138

Mar 26, 2013, 6:32 PM
Post #98819 of 105309 (8005 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

I looked, could not find, unfortunately.

hunting is SERIOUSER than teh internetz?

drivel

Mar 26, 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #98820 of 105309 (7989 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

If you want to go all out with your oral defense, I recommend dental dam barriers.

i heard you should just get a powder free latex glove and cut the fingers off. but knot the thumb. guess where that goes?

Partner camhead

Mar 27, 2013, 11:37 AM
Post #98821 of 105309 (7958 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So, one of my new favorite things to do is to play mandolin while sitting on the toilet each morning. I'm not sure if I should do it right now, though, since Drivel is still asleep the next room over. Would nice bluegrass runs on double strings, coupled with pooping sounds, be a good wake-up call?

granite_grrl

Mar 27, 2013, 12:02 PM
Post #98822 of 105309 (7953 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, one of my new favorite things to do is to play mandolin while sitting on the toilet each morning. I'm not sure if I should do it right now, though, since Drivel is still asleep the next room over. Would nice bluegrass runs on double strings, coupled with pooping sounds, be a good wake-up call?

Are you posting from the terlit as we speak?

Partner camhead

Mar 27, 2013, 1:37 PM
Post #98823 of 105309 (7946 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

No. But right after I posted that, I went upstairs and read about the American Revolution's "Critical Period" of 1783-87. No mandolin.

dr_feelgood

Mar 27, 2013, 2:09 PM
Post #98824 of 105309 (7937 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:

No. But right after I posted that, I went upstairs and read about the American Revolution's "Critical Period" of 1783-87. No mandolin.
Weke. Serenading someone to consciousness is always a win-win

dr_feelgood

Mar 27, 2013, 2:10 PM
Post #98825 of 105309 (7936 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

hmmm...

First page Previous page 1 ... 3949 3950 3951 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook