Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 
First page Previous page 1 ... 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 4119 Next page Last page  View All


caughtinside


Mar 28, 2013, 9:55 PM
Post #98876 of 102971 (1732 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good find doc. We laffed.


caughtinside


Mar 28, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #98877 of 102971 (1730 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Good find CI


caughtinside


Mar 28, 2013, 9:56 PM
Post #98878 of 102971 (1729 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Thank you CI.


snoopy138


Mar 29, 2013, 9:02 AM
Post #98879 of 102971 (1703 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Good find CI

where did you manage to find that PTFTW?


caughtinside


Mar 29, 2013, 3:04 PM
Post #98880 of 102971 (1679 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

paging Dr Ivel,

If you let on to the loyerette that you like Taylor Swift you will be ded to her.


drivel


Mar 29, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #98881 of 102971 (1665 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 22, 2010
Posts: 2453

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
paging Dr Ivel,

If you let on to the loyerette that you like Taylor Swift you will be ded to her.

i'll attempt to keep it under my hat.


camhead


Mar 29, 2013, 5:17 PM
Post #98882 of 102971 (1664 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20713

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So, Lena is still hamming it up at the RRGRA, and I'll let her tell the whole story, but I've got to just do a bit of the sekrit radness and show you guys what the fuck happened:



You'll have to wait for the full story from her, but it is way more than a botched avocado slicing incident.


camhead


Mar 29, 2013, 5:35 PM
Post #98883 of 102971 (1660 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20713

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
paging Dr Ivel,

If you let on to the loyerette that you like Taylor Swift you will be ded to her.

i'll attempt to keep it under my hat.

FYI, this will mean NOT singing her songs full blast in the car.


snoopy138


Mar 29, 2013, 6:30 PM
Post #98884 of 102971 (1649 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
So, Lena is still hamming it up at the RRGRA, and I'll let her tell the whole story, but I've got to just do a bit of the sekrit radness and show you guys what the fuck happened:



You'll have to wait for the full story from her, but it is way more than a botched avocado slicing incident.

she fucked up.

by not gluing it back together and giving it to you, I mean.


camhead


Mar 30, 2013, 9:42 AM
Post #98885 of 102971 (1629 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20713

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, Lena is still hamming it up at the RRGRA, and I'll let her tell the whole story, but I've got to just do a bit of the sekrit radness and show you guys what the fuck happened:



You'll have to wait for the full story from her, but it is way more than a botched avocado slicing incident.

she fucked up.

by not gluing it back together and giving it to you, I mean.

She still may slip it into my pack sometime when I'm not looking.

Full deets are on my facespace, if anyone carez.


granite_grrl


Mar 30, 2013, 11:00 AM
Post #98886 of 102971 (1623 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14717

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So I just filed my taxes online. Hopefully will see my big fat return in the next couple of weeks.


caughtinside


Mar 30, 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #98887 of 102971 (1616 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Did mine last weekend, always a relief to be done.

Pretty interesting about lena cracking that biner. Light climber with 60 feet of rope means low ff. but, weird stuff happens. I kicked a quick off a bolt 5 years ago. Just heard a clink, looked down and saw it on the rope on the next draw down.

Were her gates opposite or same side?


camhead


Mar 30, 2013, 11:54 AM
Post #98888 of 102971 (1612 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20713

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Were her gates opposite or same side?

We'll have to wait for her to tell us.


carabiner96


Mar 30, 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #98889 of 102971 (1609 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 10, 2006
Posts: 12523

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Were her gates opposite or same side?

We'll have to wait for her to tell us.
I should have saved my nipples comment for here.


camhead


Apr 1, 2013, 6:28 AM
Post #98890 of 102971 (1576 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2001
Posts: 20713

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

good lord, this place is dead. It will probably pick up as soon as Lena has caught up from her SE vacay and dropped in to tel us details of her epic.

For now, though, some climber gossip that I've gleaned from my facespace stalkerfeed:

1. It looks like Katie Brown has reproduced a spawnling. Not sure if this was a result of her Christian upbringing and abstinence-only ed. Probably not.

2. See grupe.


snoopy138


Apr 1, 2013, 9:02 AM
Post #98891 of 102971 (1564 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
So, Lena is still hamming it up at the RRGRA, and I'll let her tell the whole story, but I've got to just do a bit of the sekrit radness and show you guys what the fuck happened:

[image]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-cPc3e_eekKI/UVYu1Meq9EI/AAAAAAAABgI/L2FwfW78Hts/s640/mms95picture.jpg[/image]

You'll have to wait for the full story from her, but it is way more than a botched avocado slicing incident.

she fucked up.

by not gluing it back together and giving it to you, I mean.

She still may slip it into my pack sometime when I'm not looking.

Full deets are on my facespace, if anyone carez.

haven't looked at teh fasespase, but not sure why you'd deprive yoreself of teh pc++


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 1, 2013, 11:12 AM
Post #98892 of 102971 (1548 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5602

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
went to teh doktor yesterday. said probibly just an MCL sprain, if it's still bothering me in 3-4 weeks then I'll get an MRI and see if the meniscus is torn. which is unlikely. said biking is gud, seemed a bit skeptical of climbing since I should avoid twisting, but I'll probibly take this weke end off and then start climbing 1.5footed next weekend.
Good god the people in this thread are turning into 80 year olds.

Snupe just needs to realize that this is a blessing in disguise. He's already got the head down, ass out, ghey footwork garnite technique dialed. Now, if he just jumps on teh hang and campus boreds, he'll be crushing in no thyme. Of course, he won't, but the point is that he could.
Life is just full of missed opportoonehtahs!

And crazy shit-happens-es.

I am proceeding with my GU now...


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 1, 2013, 11:19 AM
Post #98893 of 102971 (1547 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5602

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Ran hills in the clinic last night. The best/worst thing about hills is that you get to run down them after you run up them.

Also picked up one of those foam roller things to self massage my upper butt.

I'm more ov an ass, man.... and isn't self massage kinda like masterbation?

In that aides are sometimes nice to have?

Toys? Well, with didn't ewe say so in teh first place?

Toys are gud.

I has a toy box teh size ov a foot locker and it's full.... but we have talked about this before?

I think this is a road the BET has never wandered down.

This iz knot entirely korrect.

While it's tru, we have knot had in depth disscussions... and I haven't posted pic's ov teh contents ov teh toy box.

I have said that I wood never consider dating any won that wasn't a freak. Have talked about Ricky, teh sex swing, a pron collection that wus stolen from C-ya's rig, visits to teh pron shop, and how boring teh vanilla is. I've mentioned Jay Wiseman and used dozens of terms strate owt ov his glossery... most awl ov witch went unnoticed. Quoted and misquoted owt of Deborah Addington's book.

Probibly more, but that rite oft teh top ov my hed.

Whut due ewe wunts to no?

Start with the pictures of that toy chest, to stimulate, umm... discussion?

i'm knot hear to entertain ewe...

sides, haven't stimulated ewe enough awlready?

sighs
well hears teh thing.....

ewe kind ov strike me as a do-me queen, burdened by yore alpha dilemma and fearful ov monday morning rebound syndrome. consequently, ewe are constantly topping from below.

assertive fantasies in conjunction with yore militant feminism are in conflict with going under and allow for any bottom space. erotic power exchanges involving pushing limits ov poignant sensations by torture require discipline not possessed by teh novice, curious about teh scene.

nau i'm knot unwilling to negotiate....

but i'm concerned that ifs i showed ewe teh contents ov teh toy box yore straight up vanilla werld wood becum so moraly challenged and outraged, that yore kneejerk reaction wood be unbearable.

course i cood be rong and ewe cood just be a brat pretending to be a kamikaze pretending to be a brat.... but to tell ewe teh truth, i'm kinda over teh hole spanking thing.

in other werds... stimulate this!

[IMG]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k146/allwashedup/cuppingmyballs2.jpg[/IMG]

If you ever decide to make money by psychoanalysis... well, I am not saying that you aren't capable of doing things, if you put your mind to it, but... don't quit your day jobretirement, thinking that it will work out well.

And no worries, I am not THAT curious about your toy chest. I can wait until you die and we split your gear, in case there is anything interestingI haven't seen before.

thinking to self.... hummm, just cuz I've seen a bunson bunner and beaker doesn't mean I noes how to cook meth

Yea, yore probibly rite.... still, I am curious, witch part ov my 'psychoanalysis', did ewe think wus inaccurate?

Dribble went over some of it. And I reserve the point-by-point analysis for posts outside teh BET


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 1, 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #98894 of 102971 (1546 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5602

Re: [drivel] Another won bites teh dust [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
In other news, I passed my written exams. Now just to give a good oral defense, and I'll be a Master!
(i expect the above sentence to be altered and misconstrued.)

If you want to go all out with your oral defense, I recommend dental dam barriers.

i heard you should just get a powder free latex glove and cut the fingers off. but knot the thumb. guess where that goes?

I still don't quite get what the joy of licking the rubber is, for either party.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 1, 2013, 12:07 PM
Post #98895 of 102971 (1537 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5602

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
I just got back from PT.

There was a group of gumbies at the wall I climbedbelayed for my rest day that were cupping your PT's balls so hard, I thought he was going to end up with a really bad case of ingrown hair.


OMG, I have heard more about the mighty guy in 2 hours that I thought was humanely possible.

The kicker was when one of the guys solemnly announced (in response to a girl who couldn't figure out where to go to make the moves on 5.10, and when she was told that she should go for the tickmark, responded with "but I don't know what that tickmark really MEANS, what if it is not GOOD?")... "that this is why *** always says to toprope any route before you lead it."


snoopy138


Apr 1, 2013, 12:11 PM
Post #98896 of 102971 (1535 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

weke end report: knee is improving. rode about 25 miles on saturday, felt pretty gud. sunday, decided to get back into it by climbing at teh hole. busy day down there -- jak, c-ya, mangler, nate, terri, myself, teh oracle, plus a separate crew that climbed teh warmup a few times and TRd teh bak wall rowt. inward twisting still makes the knee sore, but I can high step on it and stand up without a problem.

teh hangboreding seemed to at least keep me in shape, since I got up all teh warmups without difficulty (but didn't try any of the harder stuff).


snoopy138


Apr 1, 2013, 12:14 PM
Post #98897 of 102971 (1533 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
I just got back from PT.

There was a group of gumbies at the wall I climbedbelayed for my rest day that were cupping your PT's balls so hard, I thought he was going to end up with a really bad case of ingrown hair.


OMG, I have heard more about the mighty guy in 2 hours that I thought was humanely possible.

The kicker was when one of the guys solemnly announced (in response to a girl who couldn't figure out where to go to make the moves on 5.10, and when she was told that she should go for the tickmark, responded with "but I don't know what that tickmark really MEANS, what if it is not GOOD?")... "that this is why *** always says to toprope any route before you lead it."

*** has a point ... it's much easier to onsight on your first lead that way.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 1, 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #98898 of 102971 (1531 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5602

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
good lord, this place is dead. It will probably pick up as soon as Lena has caught up from her SE vacay and dropped in to tel us details of her epic.

For now, though, some climber gossip that I've gleaned from my facespace stalkerfeed:

1. It looks like Katie Brown has reproduced a spawnling. Not sure if this was a result of her Christian upbringing and abstinence-only ed. Probably not.

2. See grupe.

Heh!

I posted a full incident analysis if anybody cares to read.

The trip was good overall, despite the weather and the epic biner fail.

I was planning on Obed for 3 days, then Red for the rest of the week, but we ended up doing Red for 2 days, then Obed for 4, then back to the Red.

More driving than I would have liked.

We stayed at the hostel. I liked it, but I have a mixed feeling about it as the next thanksgiving meet-up place. Could work, but the stove is only a 3-burner, and the oven is really small.

Obed is cool, but I didn't train for it the right way. It would take some getting used to climbing there, but I would def go back someday.

I was a bit disappointed with the 5-star must-do routes there (except Pet Cematery, that one was cool), but my absolute most favorite was the 5.10c start to the 5.13 at Tieranny-- called Huecool Jr. (as opposed to full-length Sr.) Way-way-way better than Spawn. I was just drooling and salivating and wondering how amazing it was, all the way up.

Oh, and the other favorite route of the trip was "The lifestyles of the Ripped and Heinous", an 11b to the right of the main Tieranny wall. Starts with a cool roof that is way easier than it looks, and then goes into a face climbing like Barfing Butterflies at the New.

Hanging my own draws the entire time did get a bit old though...


RRG-- first day we went to the Bear's Den. I flashed two "5.12a's", which would be really cool, except they weren't really 5.12s more like 11b and 11d, currently improperly graded in the online guide.

Mercy was way more "exciting" than I bargained for, but I am glad i sent it. Overall feeling strong, but didn't get on nearly as many climbs as I had hoped for.

Ed is progressing nicely, he almost sent the 11a at the Bronaugh wall on the second go, and he did a bunch of mid-10s first go at the Obed and the Red. I think he'll get to 11b this season.

the end.


caughtinside


Apr 1, 2013, 12:31 PM
Post #98899 of 102971 (1522 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jan 8, 2003
Posts: 30371

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
weke end report: knee is improving. rode about 25 miles on saturday, felt pretty gud. sunday, decided to get back into it by climbing at teh hole. busy day down there -- jak, c-ya, mangler, nate, terri, myself, teh oracle, plus a separate crew that climbed teh warmup a few times and TRd teh bak wall rowt. inward twisting still makes the knee sore, but I can high step on it and stand up without a problem.

teh hangboreding seemed to at least keep me in shape, since I got up all teh warmups without difficulty (but didn't try any of the harder stuff).

but no Big Tony?


snoopy138


Apr 1, 2013, 1:40 PM
Post #98900 of 102971 (1512 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jul 7, 2004
Posts: 28733

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
weke end report: knee is improving. rode about 25 miles on saturday, felt pretty gud. sunday, decided to get back into it by climbing at teh hole. busy day down there -- jak, c-ya, mangler, nate, terri, myself, teh oracle, plus a separate crew that climbed teh warmup a few times and TRd teh bak wall rowt. inward twisting still makes the knee sore, but I can high step on it and stand up without a problem.

teh hangboreding seemed to at least keep me in shape, since I got up all teh warmups without difficulty (but didn't try any of the harder stuff).

but no Big Tony?

yeah, there was terri, but Big Tony was conspicuously absent.

there's a working theory (basically, now a fact) that blutarski got married as a way to avoid getting beaten into quitting by teh hole.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3952 3953 3954 3955 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 ... 4119 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook