Forums: Climbing Information: Injury Treatment and Prevention:
Post deleted by Elsiedressler
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Injury Treatment and Prevention

Premier Sponsor:

 


Elsiedressler


Apr 3, 2013, 10:52 PM
Post #1 of 8 (1385 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 29, 2013
Posts: 1

Post deleted by Elsiedressler
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

 


kennoyce


Apr 4, 2013, 5:43 AM
Post #2 of 8 (1331 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 6, 2001
Posts: 1309

Re: [Elsiedressler] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Elsiedressler wrote:
How does an ultrasound machine for home work compared to ultrasound machines at the hospital? I have had ultrasound therapy before and it really helped with my pain, but I canít afford repeated treatments. Where can I find a great ultrasound machine, too? I would appreciate any information, thanks so much guys.

I'm 100% sure that a website called rockclimbing.com is the best place to ask about where to find an ultrasound machine. Have you checked craigslist?


mojomonkey


Apr 4, 2013, 6:41 AM
Post #3 of 8 (1316 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Posts: 841

Re: [kennoyce] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

kennoyce wrote:
Elsiedressler wrote:
How does an ultrasound machine for home work compared to ultrasound machines at the hospital? I have had ultrasound therapy before and it really helped with my pain, but I canít afford repeated treatments. Where can I find a great ultrasound machine, too? I would appreciate any information, thanks so much guys.

I'm 100% sure that a website called rockclimbing.com is the best place to ask about where to find an ultrasound machine. Have you checked craigslist?

It is a spammer, will eventually link to their spam site (as they have on other forums) as a great answer. Just report as spam and hope one of the mods gets around to cleaning.


lena_chita
Moderator

Apr 4, 2013, 6:54 AM
Post #4 of 8 (1308 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5653

Re: [mojomonkey] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (1 rating)  
Can't Post

mojomonkey wrote:
kennoyce wrote:
Elsiedressler wrote:
How does an ultrasound machine for home work compared to ultrasound machines at the hospital? I have had ultrasound therapy before and it really helped with my pain, but I canít afford repeated treatments. Where can I find a great ultrasound machine, too? I would appreciate any information, thanks so much guys.

I'm 100% sure that a website called rockclimbing.com is the best place to ask about where to find an ultrasound machine. Have you checked craigslist?

It is a spammer, will eventually link to their spam site (as they have on other forums) as a great answer. Just report as spam and hope one of the mods gets around to cleaning.

Yes, I saw this post report, but the profile looks legit, so I am going to give it a benefit of doubt for now. You say the OP also posted the same on other websites ? MP?


marc801


Apr 4, 2013, 7:26 AM
Post #5 of 8 (1293 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 1, 2005
Posts: 2742

Re: [lena_chita] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Yes, I saw this post report, but the profile looks legit, so I am going to give it a benefit of doubt for now.
Maybe legit, but still pretty fishy. It reads like a profile on a dating site and there's nothing about rock climbing:

In reply to:
Name: Elsie Dressler
Interests: Writing, editing, concerts, music, movies
Email: elsiedressler@gmail.com
More Info:
Hi, my name is Elisabeth, but everyone calls me Elsie. I live on the East Coast and donít even think Iíll leave because I love it so. I write for several online blogs and magazines about a variety of topics as needed. I enjoy going to concerts and movies in the park. I hope to one day be a mother to three kids, but I just have find the right guy first.

A quick Google reveals....
Her Linkedin profile ( http://www.linkedin.com/in/elsiedressler ) is identical.

An article on Go Articles .com about - surprise - the benefits of home ultrasound, which includes, surprise, a link to a company that makes home ultrasound machines. http://goarticles.com/article/The-Benefits-of-Using-a-Home-Ultrasound-Machine-for-Pain-Management/7506339/

I retract my comment about maybe legit - this is pure spam and deserves to be deleted and Elsie banned.


mojomonkey


Apr 4, 2013, 7:29 AM
Post #6 of 8 (1292 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 13, 2006
Posts: 841

Re: [lena_chita] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
mojomonkey wrote:
kennoyce wrote:
Elsiedressler wrote:
How does an ultrasound machine for home work compared to ultrasound machines at the hospital? I have had ultrasound therapy before and it really helped with my pain, but I canít afford repeated treatments. Where can I find a great ultrasound machine, too? I would appreciate any information, thanks so much guys.

I'm 100% sure that a website called rockclimbing.com is the best place to ask about where to find an ultrasound machine. Have you checked craigslist?

It is a spammer, will eventually link to their spam site (as they have on other forums) as a great answer. Just report as spam and hope one of the mods gets around to cleaning.

Yes, I saw this post report, but the profile looks legit, so I am going to give it a benefit of doubt for now. You say the OP also posted the same on other websites ? MP?

Search "elsie dressler ultrasound". There are numerous examples of her spamming the web with copies of her articles pointing to the "EZUltrasound" site where you can purchase the amazing tool. She has posted articles today where she is alternately promoting her site, where she is a nurse that utilizes them, and here, where she is innocently looking for info on such fabulous devices. She has a facebook page to spam her site too.


edge


Apr 4, 2013, 7:54 AM
Post #7 of 8 (1279 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9093

Re: [mojomonkey] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just use a dog whistle.


edge


Apr 4, 2013, 8:18 AM
Post #8 of 8 (1272 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Apr 14, 2003
Posts: 9093

Re: [lena_chita] Where can I find a great ultrasound machine [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:

Yes, I saw this post report, but the profile looks legit, so I am going to give it a benefit of doubt for now. You say the OP also posted the same on other websites ? MP?


"When I was a mod..."

* Edge waves his finger sternly.


Forums : Climbing Information : Injury Treatment and Prevention

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$21.56 (10% off)
$8.96 (10% off)
$8.96 (10% off)
$53.96 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook