Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

Apr 3, 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #98976 of 105309 (4028 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Doc! I was just scanning our marriage license to HR - you forgot to fill in a line!!!

Given his apparent state at the time, this isn't surprising.

In reply to:
Is our marriage even legal? Do we have to go through the whole damn thing again???

Does poppa biner no that ewe are living in sin???
Long story, poppa biner and I haven't talked in three months over me unfriending him on Facebook. Yup.

I think that's a Nelson Ha Ha.

but that sucks he's bent over that kind of silliness

caughtinside

Apr 3, 2013, 11:44 PM
Post #98977 of 105309 (4026 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic

caughtinside

Apr 3, 2013, 11:45 PM
Post #98978 of 105309 (4024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Blush

dr_feelgood

Apr 4, 2013, 1:50 AM
Post #98979 of 105309 (4007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Doc! I was just scanning our marriage license to HR - you forgot to fill in a line!!! Is our marriage even legal? Do we have to go through the whole damn thing again???
Whoops. You get what you pay for.
I suppose you could mail it to me and I can fill in the missing lines. Not to blame Poppa Biner, but he mostly just handed the thing to me and told me where to sign.

snoopy138

Apr 4, 2013, 2:08 AM
Post #98980 of 105309 (4004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Doc! I was just scanning our marriage license to HR - you forgot to fill in a line!!! Is our marriage even legal? Do we have to go through the whole damn thing again???
Whoops. You get what you pay for.
I suppose you could mail it to me and I can fill in the missing lines. Not to blame Poppa Biner, but he mostly just handed the thing to me and told me where to sign.

sounds like he didn't really want them to be married?

lena_chita

Apr 4, 2013, 1:10 PM
Post #98981 of 105309 (3984 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Doc! I was just scanning our marriage license to HR - you forgot to fill in a line!!!

In reply to:
Is our marriage even legal? Do we have to go through the whole damn thing again???

Long story, poppa biner and I haven't talked in three months over me unfriending him on Facebook. Yup.

Oh dear... I hate when internet drama affects real life stuff. We have been lucky so far with the drivel-in-laws, for the most part.

And fo serious, mo, hope you guys repair the breaks.

My mom has decided that she doesn't a facebook account. She told me that she didn't want to know all these details of everyone's personal lives (she's thinking of her nieces and nephews for the most part I assume, and ironically very few of them ever post up anything interesting).

I have wondered what Nathan's sister's think about some of the stuff I post. Generally they're not the most liberal people out there.

I just think before every post, do I want my Mom/sister to see it, and then I hide the stuff that I don't want them to see.

drivel

Apr 4, 2013, 2:51 PM
Post #98982 of 105309 (3973 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

oh. that sucks.

....my dad and I frequently don't talk for months at a time. not "over" anything though. Just cause we don't talk.

granite_grrl

Apr 4, 2013, 4:57 PM
Post #98983 of 105309 (3958 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

oh. that sucks.

....my dad and I frequently don't talk for months at a time. not "over" anything though. Just cause we don't talk.

When my father answers the phone when I call home I'm almost always instantly handed over to my mother.

granite_grrl

Apr 4, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #98984 of 105309 (3957 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Doc, I have some friends heading to the Gunks for the weekend who want to sleep in their car. Having never slept in my car there myself I don't know the beta. Ever had any problems sleeping in the West Trapps lot?

lena_chita

Apr 4, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #98985 of 105309 (3954 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

oh. that sucks.

When my father answers the phone when I call home I'm almost always instantly handed over to my mother.

When that happens to me, my Dad always wants to talk, but my Mom keeps asking, "what?", and interrupting, and telling him to ask me things, so he passes the phone on, and then calls me back later.

It is interesting how he always wants to talk stuff like science, and work, but my Mom wants to know what we had for dinner, and whether the kids are sick, and whether I'm getting enough sleep.

granite_grrl

Apr 4, 2013, 5:30 PM
Post #98986 of 105309 (3945 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

In reply to:

oh. that sucks.

When that happens to me, my Dad always wants to talk, but my Mom keeps asking, "what?", and interrupting, and telling him to ask me things, so he passes the phone on, and then calls me back later.

It is interesting how he always wants to talk stuff like science, and work, but my Mom wants to know what we had for dinner, and whether the kids are sick, and whether I'm getting enough sleep.

If my father wants to talk it's normally about work and my career, very rarely personal stuff. It's tense talking with him because he doesn't understand why I would take a job 3 hours away from my husband...and now my older sister has taken a job 2.5 hours away from her husband.

I feel like he's just shaking his head not sure what we're doing wrong when he doesn't understand the concept of two indivisuals needing to work and what it's been like in the work force over the last 4 years.

Partner camhead

Apr 4, 2013, 5:42 PM
Post #98987 of 105309 (3942 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Hey Doc, I have some friends heading to the Gunks for the weekend who want to sleep in their car. Having never slept in my car there myself I don't know the beta. Ever had any problems sleeping in the West Trapps lot?

We crashed in the CRV for our first trip there, in the main Trapps parking lot. As long as you are low-key (as in, no spreading your shit out around outside your car, no tables, chairs, etc.), the rangers did not seem to really care.

snoopy138

Apr 4, 2013, 5:59 PM
Post #98988 of 105309 (3937 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

that's where donny slept that time we were all out there. I think teh klamheds as well.

Partner camhead

Apr 4, 2013, 6:35 PM
Post #98989 of 105309 (3927 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

that's where donny slept that time we were all out there. I think teh klamheds as well.

Take 4wd, though, Otherwise you might get stuck in the GU.

granite_grrl

Apr 4, 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #98990 of 105309 (3912 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

We crashed in the CRV for our first trip there, in the main Trapps parking lot. As long as you are low-key (as in, no spreading your shit out around outside your car, no tables, chairs, etc.), the rangers did not seem to really care.
West Trapps lot or the Stairmaster lot?

dr_feelgood

Apr 5, 2013, 1:04 AM
Post #98991 of 105309 (3903 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:

Other than bros waking me up with bad reggae music, I never had a problem. Angry had people messing with him in his molestar, regardless of where he parked, but I think he is probably more conspicuous that I am.

For a weekend, it is probably fine. I imagine dirtbagging there for more than 2 weeks would start to get old. Johnwesley did a bunch of it.

carabiner96

Apr 5, 2013, 1:15 AM
Post #98992 of 105309 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's 75* and sunny, and I'm having a really hard time not trucking across the street to the taco joint that has the best goddam margaritas I've ever had.

That iz awl.

snoopy138

Apr 5, 2013, 1:30 AM
Post #98993 of 105309 (3891 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

West Trapps lot or the Stairmaster lot?

pretty sure they were in the west trapps lot. that might have been the original cross-coast BET meetup.

snoopy138

Apr 5, 2013, 1:33 AM
Post #98994 of 105309 (3886 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
It's 75* and sunny, and I'm having a really hard time not trucking across the street to the taco joint that has the best goddam margaritas I've ever had.

That iz awl.

I'm assuming you will be at work, but any chance you wuntz to climb at eldo or clear creek on monday 5/13?

dr_feelgood

Apr 5, 2013, 1:48 AM
Post #98995 of 105309 (3878 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.
Do it!

lena_chita

Apr 5, 2013, 1:58 AM
Post #98996 of 105309 (3872 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.

Where is the problem? You can't walk these days?

carabiner96

Apr 5, 2013, 2:17 AM
Post #98997 of 105309 (3869 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.

Where is the problem? You can't walk these days?
Trying not to spend money, though in CO it's legal to have ridiculous drink specials, on Thursday's it's ladies night where you can get a 24 oz marg for $2.00.

carabiner96

Apr 5, 2013, 2:18 AM
Post #98998 of 105309 (3869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.

I'm assuming you will be at work, but any chance you wuntz to climb at eldo or clear creek on monday 5/13?
Yeah at that point I won't have much PTO (just started new job Monday) and what I do have will go into the moving process.

Wanna get drunk?

dr_feelgood

Apr 5, 2013, 3:26 AM
Post #98999 of 105309 (3864 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.

Yeah at that point I won't have much PTO (just started new job Monday) and what I do have will go into the moving process.

Wanna get drunk?
Clearly you do. Not that I am one to judge.

Partner camhead

Apr 5, 2013, 10:26 AM
Post #99000 of 105309 (3854 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

That iz awl.

SO psyched for margarita season to kick in.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3956 3957 3958 3959 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook