Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

drivel

Apr 12, 2013, 2:24 AM
Post #99076 of 105309 (4333 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
This has been said before, but the puking is an amazing core workout, too.

Was psyched to weight myself at the PT(ftw) this morning on a good scale (our home scale is kind of cracked out), and I am actually at 156! Woo!

I'm less than 10 pounds lighter than you at the moment. *grumble grumble* I put on some weight during the winter. Unsure

A lot of yore weight loss is probably leg muscle atrophy though, so I suggest you plan for some hard sending before your leg is rehabilitated.

yeah I am pretty sure you coudl easily lose 8 lbs of leg.
I've always wondered what my arm would weigh.

for the forearm part of your arm? only a couple of pounds, I would think.

lena_chita

Apr 12, 2013, 2:45 PM
Post #99077 of 105309 (4311 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Camhead, you bailer! Coloradkid said to tell you that he is completely crushed. He was hoping to see you, and dribble. But on the plus side, without your obnoxious presence, we get an O.K. on the cabin, after all.

snoopy138

Apr 12, 2013, 4:04 PM
Post #99078 of 105309 (4306 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
camhead wrote:
This has been said before, but the puking is an amazing core workout, too.

Was psyched to weight myself at the PT(ftw) this morning on a good scale (our home scale is kind of cracked out), and I am actually at 156! Woo!

You weigh less than I do (barely) and you are taller. Thus... you SUCK

it's all the atrophied leg.

Partner camhead

Apr 12, 2013, 5:41 PM
Post #99079 of 105309 (4287 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Camhead, you bailer! Coloradkid said to tell you that he is completely crushed. He was hoping to see you, and dribble. But on the plus side, without your obnoxious presence, we get an O.K. on the cabin, after all.[/quote]

It may be because I told janderson that Noah was ok. I'll take credit for that.

lena_chita

Apr 12, 2013, 6:53 PM
Post #99080 of 105309 (4283 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Camhead, you bailer! Coloradkid said to tell you that he is completely crushed. He was hoping to see you, and dribble. But on the plus side, without your obnoxious presence, we get an O.K. on the cabin, after all.[/quote]

It may be because I told janderson that Noah was ok. I'll take credit for that.[/quote]

You should also take credit for cheezetittery!

Partner camhead

Apr 12, 2013, 9:08 PM
Post #99081 of 105309 (4269 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:

It may be because I told janderson that Noah was ok. I'll take credit for that.[/quote]

You should also take credit for cheezetittery![/quote]

I fucking hate posting from the Iyup. Gargh.

dr_feelgood

Apr 12, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #99082 of 105309 (4269 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Camhead, you bailer! Coloradkid said to tell you that he is completely crushed. He was hoping to see you, and dribble. But on the plus side, without your obnoxious presence, we get an O.K. on the cabin, after all.

If you are going to call someone out for cheesetitting something, it behooves you to not cheesetit your rebuke.

Partner camhead

Apr 12, 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #99083 of 105309 (4259 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

If you are going to call someone out for cheesetitting something, it behooves you to not cheesetit your rebuke.

I fucking give up.

snoopy138

Apr 13, 2013, 12:06 AM
Post #99084 of 105309 (4252 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I assume that your post below takes credit for your cheesetits?

snoopy138

Apr 13, 2013, 12:07 AM
Post #99085 of 105309 (4250 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

swete jebus that was a disaster up their.

dr_feelgood

Apr 13, 2013, 4:18 AM
Post #99086 of 105309 (4235 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Yeah, there was an email tag in there. I don't even know what that does!

drivel

Apr 13, 2013, 3:13 PM
Post #99087 of 105309 (4220 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

pretty sure it formats an html tag emailto:address@thing.com

dr_feelgood

Apr 13, 2013, 5:48 PM
Post #99088 of 105309 (4210 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Which opens MS outlook. Which is the most useless software ever invented.

snoopy138

Apr 13, 2013, 11:02 PM
Post #99089 of 105309 (4201 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

mostly fucks up posts.

I assume it makes an address clickable to bring up a new email message to that address in your default mail client.

I also assume I'm GUd.

snoopy138

Apr 13, 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #99090 of 105309 (4197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Which opens MS outlook. Which is the most useless software ever invented.

it's actually fairly useful for a lot of things.

Partner camhead

Apr 15, 2013, 4:26 AM
Post #99091 of 105309 (4166 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

weakend report. went to the gnu with some gym friends. This was the first trip that I really felt I was getting back into the groove after the lispaul destruction. Went to Summersville the first day, approach was pretty hard. Did some vertical warmups that hurt the foot pretty bad, to the point that I could not even put on climbing boots by midday. Ugh. Then I surprised myself by going and firing drivel's ex-flame Apollo first go with no left foot whatsoever. Ran up The Pod, which is right next door, did it with one hang. So yeah, steep stuff gooooood.

Next day, went to a crag called Area 51 that had a short approach. There was another one three there (called Crossing the Line) that has reaffirmed my faith in the American manufacturing sector. Seriously, it was more artificial than high fructose corn syrup, glued-on holds all through the crux. Climbed really well though. My last go of the day I did an almost send. At the third bolt, not the crux, there is a weird move where if you blow it, your left foot smashes into the wall, so I was skeerred of it. I did the move, almost failed, and grabbed the draw really quick to stop the fall. Then managed to get myself back together and took the rig to the top. So yeah, no zend, but felt really good about it. Hard vertical may still be another six months away, but the thuggery is doing rad!

End of spray, safe to remove rain gear.

lena_chita

Apr 15, 2013, 1:01 PM
Post #99092 of 105309 (4153 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
weakend report. went to the gnu with some gym friends. This was the first trip that I really felt I was getting back into the groove after the lispaul destruction. Went to Summersville the first day, approach was pretty hard. Did some vertical warmups that hurt the foot pretty bad, to the point that I could not even put on climbing boots by midday. Ugh. Then I surprised myself by going and firing drivel's ex-flame Apollo first go with no left foot whatsoever. Ran up The Pod, which is right next door, did it with one hang. So yeah, steep stuff gooooood.

Next day, went to a crag called Area 51 that had a short approach. There was another one three there (called Crossing the Line) that has reaffirmed my faith in the American manufacturing sector. Seriously, it was more artificial than high fructose corn syrup, glued-on holds all through the crux. Climbed really well though. My last go of the day I did an almost send. At the third bolt, not the crux, there is a weird move where if you blow it, your left foot smashes into the wall, so I was skeerred of it. I did the move, almost failed, and grabbed the draw really quick to stop the fall. Then managed to get myself back together and took the rig to the top. So yeah, no zend, but felt really good about it. Hard vertical may still be another six months away, but the thuggery is doing rad!

Good work! Your rain gear is still at the cabin. It has been getting a lot of use by random people who forget their rain gear at home. We took the thermos to jandersons. J. was very happy. She washed it, and dried it, and put it on the floor, so it would be out of the way for dinner... And then she forgot the thermos at the cabin when they left. Crazy Oh, and also, if one of your friends is missing a blue Friksn shirt, it was at the cabin, but was claimed by Coloradkid who was in need of a fresh shirt. All in all, it is a good illustration of the gear (clothing?) cycle in nature.

Good weekend here, too.

Ed got first 11a redpoint of the year.
J. sent Jesus Wept.
Shaun got two 12c onsights, and fell one move away from onsighting 12d. I think he also did a one three send, but I I wasn't there, and he doesn't remember the names.
Mike was crushing everything. His list would be too long for me to put here. Let's just say that when he wanted J. to take some pictures for the book that he is working on, it involved a lot of casual and repeated unclipping/downclimbing/climbing on Snooker, to get various exposures and magnifications, with no visible effort on his part whatsoever.

I got 12a 2nd go, and was very happy about it, even though it is only an a, b/c I am convinced that this route would have had no prayer's chance for me, if not for the winter training. And didn't get 12b after 5 goes, bc my head is still messed up and I am a weak sauce... oh well, I would be happy to go back to it.

drivel

Apr 15, 2013, 3:49 PM
Post #99093 of 105309 (4142 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

I prefer the nomenclature "sometime lover." Apollo and I parted on good terms. He says I can come visit him whenever I like.

dr_feelgood

Apr 15, 2013, 4:02 PM
Post #99094 of 105309 (4138 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

I prefer the nomenclature "sometime lover." Apollo and I parted on good terms. He says I can come visit him whenever I like.

How does that coincide with the term "casual fuckbuddy"? More emotional attachment, perhaps?

granite_grrl

Apr 15, 2013, 4:27 PM
Post #99095 of 105309 (4133 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Weekend repot:

Zaturday - ran far, then moped around at home with Nathan. We then went to the mall on consumed (got myself a sexy pair of running tights). That night we did a session on the home wall where I thought I was climbing well.

Sunday - Went to the climbing gym to hang out with O'Kel. She was climbing well, but I'll be surprised if I see her climbing outside more than once or twice this summer. Found my thoughts of climbing well were a little premature when I hit my endurence wall pretty quick on the lead wall.

We did up a stir-fry that night for dinner. About an hour after eating my belly decided that it didn't like it. Tried to puke but I guess my belly wasn't quite upset enough for that. Still don't feel grate today.

granite_grrl

Apr 15, 2013, 4:37 PM
Post #99096 of 105309 (4127 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So Nathan got a wrong number text on Saturday.

- "Hey Matt, I see you over there bro".

Reply from Nathan: - "Do you like what you see?"

Yesterday the same number texted back - "Is this Coin?"

I told Nathan he should write back "Cha-ching!". He thought maybe something like "do you want it to be?". I am dissapoint to report that he didn't write anything back at all. Frown

Partner camhead

Apr 15, 2013, 5:41 PM
Post #99097 of 105309 (4119 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

How does that coincide with the term "casual fuckbuddy"? More emotional attachment, perhaps?

They are very much emotionally attached; there was way too much buildup before the send for it to be casual.

For me, Apollo is that ex-gf whom I know is always now a reliable booty call...

lena_chita

Apr 15, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #99098 of 105309 (4111 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

They are very much emotionally attached; there was way too much buildup before the send for it to be casual.

Pretty sure Apollo is a guy. And obviously bisexual.

Partner camhead

Apr 15, 2013, 7:26 PM
Post #99099 of 105309 (4108 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

Apollo transcends labels, maaaan.

Though maybe my fragile sense of "totallynotgay" masculinity would feel better about calling it Artemis Reed. Or Athena Reed.

lena_chita

Apr 16, 2013, 3:25 PM
Post #99100 of 105309 (4076 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:

Apollo transcends labels, maaaan.

Though maybe my fragile sense of "totallynotgay" masculinity would feel better about calling it Artemis Reed. Or Athena Reed.

I am so confused with your gender identity. Can a guy who married a gay dude become totally-not-gay again? I have never heard of gay guys turning straight, only of straight guys turning gay or bi.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3960 3961 3962 3963 3964 3965 3966 3967 3968 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook