Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 2:51 AM
Post #42501 of 45342 (3292 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Twitter reporting tires me

But a PTFTW doesn't

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 2:51 AM
Post #42502 of 45342 (3290 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

But a PTFTW doesn't

Backing it up without a bad taste joke

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 2:52 AM
Post #42503 of 45342 (3288 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

But a PTFTW doesn't

Backing it up without a bad taste joke

Because after looking at the shit people post on Facebook, I'm full of them.

Partner epoch

Apr 16, 2013, 3:31 AM
Post #42504 of 45342 (3279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

eh? I was talking about MGH and B&W.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

I like to hear what happened, not what twitter says.

Partner epoch

Apr 16, 2013, 3:31 AM
Post #42505 of 45342 (3278 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Shit....

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 3:33 AM
Post #42506 of 45342 (3275 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
Good news is that two of the hospitals have been on lock down all afternoon. One because there's a suspected bomb in one of the garages, but the other because there's a potential suspect being treated there.
Sorry Greg, but the shit going on in Boston is far more worldly important than your Brazilian hospital crisis. Nice try on the one-ups-manship, though. I'll give you credit for that.

Ah, context would have been important. We know you're south of here, so I assumed you were talking about local hospitals to you.

Am I wrong to take no real interest in this until a future time when everything can be objectively analyzed?
Nope.

All i care to read right now is analysis of the response... kinda interesting... or play:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/

While I trip out on old NyQuil and a cookie

Partner macherry

Apr 16, 2013, 4:06 AM
Post #42507 of 45342 (3271 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

i got it!! keep up

Partner macherry

Apr 16, 2013, 4:07 AM
Post #42508 of 45342 (3269 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

Nope.

All i care to read right now is analysis of the response... kinda interesting... or play:

nyquil gives me the shakes

notapplicable

Apr 16, 2013, 6:41 AM
Post #42509 of 45342 (3253 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:

I think it's utility as a reporting tool may have gotten a bit overinflated by the whole Egypt/Libya/Tunisia business.

notapplicable

Apr 16, 2013, 6:44 AM
Post #42510 of 45342 (3251 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
epoch wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:

Nope.

nyquil gives me the shakes

"My hands won't stop shaking and that can't be good"

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 1:48 PM
Post #42511 of 45342 (3233 views)
Shortcut

Re: [notapplicable] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

If I do bail early, I'm just passing out in my car.

Partner macherry

Apr 16, 2013, 2:50 PM
Post #42512 of 45342 (3229 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
On the drive to work today, I was so out of it, I had to scream at myself, slap myself and pinch myself...

thanks for letting us know

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 2:51 PM
Post #42513 of 45342 (3228 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Best if you kids stay off the 403/QEW

donald949

Apr 16, 2013, 3:54 PM
Post #42514 of 45342 (3221 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...
Going to have to pass on the more hard core stuff. What I saw was bad enough.
Anyrate, thoughts a prayers goes out to those out there, freinds and family.

donald949

Apr 16, 2013, 3:54 PM
Post #42515 of 45342 (3219 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
macherry wrote:
Kartessa wrote:

Best if you kids stay off the 403/QEW
Can do. Thanks for the heads up

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 4:01 PM
Post #42516 of 45342 (3213 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:
<--- surrounded by well-armed mis-informed questionably trained slightly educated people itching to shoot something. I've been in my reinforced fallout shelter office all day wondering when we'll be sent home because the US is at war with another faction of some crazy.

It's sad to hear about it, more so since I've seen un-filtered uncensored photos from the blasts, literally, moments from when it went live. Doubt that you'll see the shots of the guy with his legs all in spaghetti pieces on the news. Or the one with limbs her and there and blood following.

Yes, it's traumatic when something of this magnitude comes home. However, it could have been worse...

Must be something wrong with me... that shit don't bother me.

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 4:03 PM
Post #42517 of 45342 (3212 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:

I've seen some super-HD gore in Paris when I was a kid (Was a block away from a subway bombing in 95). Some very life-like injuries in Afghanistan... Never really fazed me.

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 4:04 PM
Post #42518 of 45342 (3210 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:

I've seen some super-HD gore in Paris when I was a kid (Was a block away from a subway bombing in 95). Some very life-like injuries in Afghanistan... Never really fazed me.

I mean, I'm not a sociopath... if its in front of me, I'll swear a lot, and try to fix it, but I dont cry/get bothered/have nightmares.

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 4:06 PM
Post #42519 of 45342 (3209 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:

I mean, I'm not a sociopath... if its in front of me, I'll swear a lot, and try to fix it, but I dont cry/get bothered/have nightmares.

One of those assholes who tell "traumatised" people to harden up.

Our bodies are all full of gooey shit, and if you put a hole in us, it leaks out. Bones break too, and eventually the whole gooey mass that is us - muscles, organs, electricity... one day breaks down and stops for good.

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 4:06 PM
Post #42520 of 45342 (3208 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh shit, I'm turning into NA

Partner epoch

Apr 16, 2013, 4:16 PM
Post #42521 of 45342 (3200 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:

I've been severely desensitized to things like this. Partly because of medical training and having observed traumatic stuff throughout my life and partly because of internet.

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 5:10 PM
Post #42522 of 45342 (3195 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
epoch wrote:

I've been severely desensitized to things like this. Partly because of medical training and having observed traumatic stuff throughout my life and partly because of internet.

You say "Severely" like its a bad thing

Buck up

Kartessa

Apr 16, 2013, 7:08 PM
Post #42523 of 45342 (3183 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Bullet -> Brain

Now

Please

Gmburns2000

Apr 16, 2013, 7:11 PM
Post #42524 of 45342 (3181 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm thinking it's time

Gmburns2000

Apr 16, 2013, 7:11 PM
Post #42525 of 45342 (3180 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

for all of us

First page Previous page 1 ... 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook