RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

ki_ki

Apr 21, 2013, 9:40 PM
Post #1 of 2 (1096 views)
Shortcut

Climbing trip to Skaha, May 2-8 ish
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm coming from Calgary, want to head to Skaha for a week of warm climbing. Will be driving if someone is coming from the same area I can drive. I have May 1-11 free, and would like to go for at least 4 or 5 days of climbing if not more. I have a dog that would be coming with.

I have all the gear needed, 70m rope, plenty of draws and a full rack with doubles of most.

I plan on camping in Okanagon falls, it's pretty cheap, $21 per night, and that can be for as many tents as we want.

I will be starting easy, plan on leading some sport 5.8s and 5.9s, work my way up into some of the low 10s. Also hope to work on some easy trad routes. I'm willing to climb harder or easier depending on who is interested in coming with. I just want to get out and have some fun on the rocks early season, the weather is supposed to be beautiful. So preferably someone who is interested in going for a chill time to have some fun.

Daver2013

Apr 28, 2013, 5:02 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1035 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ki_ki] Climbing trip to Skaha, May 2-8 ish [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I am thinking of hanging and climbing in skaha for up to a week or more and am also looking for a partner
I climb to mid 5.11 and know the area quite well
In reply to:

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook