RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

cgooble

Apr 2, 2013, 9:47 PM
Post #1 of 2 (756 views)
Shortcut

Partner(s) for Chamonix and/or Matterhorn! April-June
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey all! I'm a 23 year old Canadian guy who's been living in Grenoble, France for the past few months doing a Masters. I've got lots of free time in April and May (just a few classes/week) and am hoping to do a bunch of climbing/exploring during this time if you'd like to join.

I'm also planning on spending the last two weeks of June (probably from the 12th-27th) in Chamonix to climb as much as possible before heading back to Canada for the summer! If anyone is planning on being in the area during this time, please let me know! I'm planning on living VERY cheaply while I'm there (bringing the old bivy sack) and have got all the climbing gear (ropes, rock pro, ice screws etc) needed to climb a bunch of cool things! The only mountain on the tick list this summer is Mont Blanc but I'd love to try Grands Jorasses and any other cool looking mountains in the area as well!!

I'd also reeeaalllyyy like to find a climbing partner for the Matterhorn if anyone's keen :)

I prefer alpinism but am game for anything really. I also love climbing big mountains in a fast and light style.

Let me know if you're up for a climb, beer or anything... and if you're in Grenoble beforehand give me a shout!

Cheers and see you up there!

douglaswa

Apr 29, 2013, 6:47 AM
Post #2 of 2 (688 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cgooble] Partner(s) for Chamonix and/or Matterhorn! April-June [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'm down to climb the Matterhorn. What dates are you looking at?

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook