Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

drivel

May 7, 2013, 3:24 PM
Post #99301 of 105309 (4929 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

nothing says "been depressed for a while" *quite* like cleaning up one's dresser by throwing away 95% of what was on it, and finding shit dated 2+ years ago, when it hasn't been cleaned because you simply.... couldn't.

drivel

May 7, 2013, 3:25 PM
Post #99302 of 105309 (4927 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

ptftws are NOT depressing

drivel

Post #99303 of 105309 (4926 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

you wouldn't steal a ptftw from a sad kid, would you?

drivel

Post #99304 of 105309 (4922 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

xanax, 'cuz gg carez

drivel

May 7, 2013, 3:26 PM
Post #99305 of 105309 (4920 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

welbutrin, cuz snupe doesnt.

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 3:32 PM
Post #99306 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:

That sounds like a challange?

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 3:33 PM
Post #99307 of 105309 (4914 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Made an appointment with my Chiropractor for this afternoon. She probably won't be impressed that I need to get fixed up so I can go ride bikes this afternoon.

carabiner96

May 7, 2013, 3:56 PM
Post #99308 of 105309 (4911 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
It's funny telling people I pulled something in my back tying my shoe though.

Back is starting to loosen up. The tylenol/naproxen mix I took probably wasn't a bad idea.

Hope it feel better by the time you have to ride your bike back!

I must have slept funny, because my neck is feeling pretty bad, along one shoulder. The pinched-nerve kind of thing that really sucks

I was at a party last weekend and decided to fight a dude (totally for fun, and mutual). I woke up the next morning with a moonshine hangover and a sore back and shoulder that is still troubling me.

Good times. He was a fascist?
Nope. But I was in the mood to grapple with someone. And we were both smashed.
There's the doc we know and love.

snoopy138

May 7, 2013, 4:08 PM
Post #99309 of 105309 (4907 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Back is starting to loosen up. The tylenol/naproxen mix I took probably wasn't a bad idea.

I must have slept funny, because my neck is feeling pretty bad, along one shoulder. The pinched-nerve kind of thing that really sucks

I was at a party last weekend and decided to fight a dude (totally for fun, and mutual). I woke up the next morning with a moonshine hangover and a sore back and shoulder that is still troubling me.

cross-training injury.

snoopy138

May 7, 2013, 4:11 PM
Post #99310 of 105309 (4901 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Good times. He was a fascist?

fascist on fascist violence?

snoopy138

May 7, 2013, 4:12 PM
Post #99311 of 105309 (4898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:

I might. but not with this many barriers.

snoopy138

May 7, 2013, 4:12 PM
Post #99312 of 105309 (4896 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:

it's true. perhaps if we combined our efforts?

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #99313 of 105309 (4892 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:

perhaps if I wasn't so lazy?

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 4:24 PM
Post #99314 of 105309 (4891 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So we all know that when we mention stuff online we gets ads for the stuff we mention.

To a whole new level though: I am doing some He4rt and Str0ke foundation b1g b1ke things this week and I was just going through some emails on my work account for this. Ads for this activity just started popping up.

Apparently even stuff transmitted on the intranet system is detected? Creepers.

lena_chita

May 7, 2013, 6:39 PM
Post #99315 of 105309 (4875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Short of that unrealistic hope, I would like to find someone who would actually be psyched to hang the draws for me with the right amount of support and encouragement. (Another unrealistic hope?) The draw-hanging joke is actually not fun anymore, I do seriously want to punch faces when I hear that, and since you, Shaun and Ed are particularly prone to it, your faces are in most danger.

Wait, now I'm comfrused. When you say "hang your draws," do you mean in the literal, or euphemistic sense? Because seriously, part of project climbing is just sussing out a route, and putting your own draws up via hang dogging, stickclipping, or whatever. Not by getting a stronger partner to do it, that will seriously limit your options.

My bad, I kind of thought that you would rather climb something that is a project for me, but relatively-easy one go climb for you, instead of belaying me for couple hours while I haul up the stick clip and suss out the moves. Duly noted. I will stop feeling bad about taking too long on a climb, and start taking couple hours per burn. I am sure I will lose some partners that way, but you just volunteered?

Next weekend of climbing together, I promise to stick clip up every bolt up Made in Shade. Tell me you would have gotten on Fuel Injector if it didn't have the draws hanging though, and I would call you a liar.

Btw, report from Ed says that Shaun sent 8ball first go, and Ed sent Trust in Jesus 3rd go, his first 11b.

you're more likely to lose partners being unpleasant than being slow on a route.

it doesn't take hours to stick clip aid a route. I didn't even take me hours to ghetto aid New Traditionalist!

and you're way the fuck stronger than I was last fall when I did all the moves on Made in the Shade. Why don't you just fucking try it?

Gee, you are back on hormone pills, or something? You've never struck me before as being unable to understand hyperbole.

No, it doesn't take hours to stick clip your way up a route, but it does take a fair bit of time. I do believe camhead was present the one time we were all waiting around for about 45 min for a girl to get up the Scar Tissue at the Red, and he was distinctly not amused by it. I do believe that working through the moves on Made in Shade will take about that long for me. It took you no less that that, when you tried it.

I didn't get on Made in Shade because i had one hour total to climb, when we walked it to Area 51. Matt was the first one to get on it, Paul was belaying, and Cat was taking pictures. I had no one to belay me, even if the route was open. I suppose I could have shouted, ME FIRST! But Matt didn't climb much in the morning, it was his turn to climb.

When Matt came down, Paul started climbing on his project, with Matt belaying. I have not met Cat until this weekend, and have not actually seen her belay anyone all weekend, even though mat obviously trusted her, I was not comfortable with her belaying me on a hard project, so I decided that I want to do something easy and quick, instead.

I believed that camhead was speaking from personal experience, when he told me that the Waco was a short fun juggy climb I would like. He neglected to mention that he has never been on it. I walked over there with my own draws, planning to climb it, and yes, hang the draws. Two other guys were on it by then, I knew them, they let me climb on their draws to clean the route. I did climb, I cleaned it, and I did not enjoy the route.

drivel

May 7, 2013, 6:42 PM
Post #99316 of 105309 (4873 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:

perhaps if I wasn't so lazy?

aw, y'all lurve me. <3

carabiner96

May 7, 2013, 6:43 PM
Post #99317 of 105309 (4871 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Short of that unrealistic hope, I would like to find someone who would actually be psyched to hang the draws for me with the right amount of support and encouragement. (Another unrealistic hope?) The draw-hanging joke is actually not fun anymore, I do seriously want to punch faces when I hear that, and since you, Shaun and Ed are particularly prone to it, your faces are in most danger.

Wait, now I'm comfrused. When you say "hang your draws," do you mean in the literal, or euphemistic sense? Because seriously, part of project climbing is just sussing out a route, and putting your own draws up via hang dogging, stickclipping, or whatever. Not by getting a stronger partner to do it, that will seriously limit your options.

My bad, I kind of thought that you would rather climb something that is a project for me, but relatively-easy one go climb for you, instead of belaying me for couple hours while I haul up the stick clip and suss out the moves. Duly noted. I will stop feeling bad about taking too long on a climb, and start taking couple hours per burn. I am sure I will lose some partners that way, but you just volunteered?

Next weekend of climbing together, I promise to stick clip up every bolt up Made in Shade. Tell me you would have gotten on Fuel Injector if it didn't have the draws hanging though, and I would call you a liar.

Btw, report from Ed says that Shaun sent 8ball first go, and Ed sent Trust in Jesus 3rd go, his first 11b.

you're more likely to lose partners being unpleasant than being slow on a route.

it doesn't take hours to stick clip aid a route. I didn't even take me hours to ghetto aid New Traditionalist!

and you're way the fuck stronger than I was last fall when I did all the moves on Made in the Shade. Why don't you just fucking try it?

Gee, you are back on hormone pills, or something? You've never struck me before as being unable to understand hyperbole.

No, it doesn't take hours to stick clip your way up a route, but it does take a fair bit of time. I do believe camhead was present the one time we were all waiting around for about 45 min for a girl to get up the Scar Tissue at the Red, and he was distinctly not amused by it. I do believe that working through the moves on Made in Shade will take about that long for me. It took you no less that that, when you tried it.

I didn't get on Made in Shade because i had one hour total to climb, when we walked it to Area 51. Matt was the first one to get on it, Paul was belaying, and Cat was taking pictures. I had no one to belay me, even if the route was open. I suppose I could have shouted, ME FIRST! But Matt didn't climb much in the morning, it was his turn to climb.

When Matt came down, Paul started climbing on his project, with Matt belaying. I have not met Cat until this weekend, and have not actually seen her belay anyone all weekend, even though mat obviously trusted her, I was not comfortable with her belaying me on a hard project, so I decided that I want to do something easy and quick, instead.

I believed that camhead was speaking from personal experience, when he told me that the Waco was a short fun juggy climb I would like. He neglected to mention that he has never been on it. I walked over there with my own draws, planning to climb it, and yes, hang the draws. Two other guys were on it by then, I knew them, they let me climb on their draws to clean the route. I did climb, I cleaned it, and I did not enjoy the route.
... I ask for entertainzment, and ewe have provided.

lena_chita

May 7, 2013, 6:52 PM
Post #99318 of 105309 (4868 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I know. But I won't be AB and run away when dribble starts hating on me, because i still love the sad boy, stress and all.

carabiner96

May 7, 2013, 6:54 PM
Post #99319 of 105309 (4867 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I know. But I won't be AB and run away when dribble starts hating on me, because i still love the sad boy, stress and all.
I think the last big family fight we had was jake vs GG?

lena_chita

May 7, 2013, 7:11 PM
Post #99320 of 105309 (4863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I couldn't quite figure out that one. It was something about GG repeating the tired old joke about Rumney being a chosspile, and Jake hating on it? It didn't seem like that big a fight, I was surprised wiith how it ended.

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 7:11 PM
Post #99321 of 105309 (4863 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Those were some good dramaz.

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 7:18 PM
Post #99322 of 105309 (4861 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I couldn't quite figure out that one. It was something about GG repeating the tired old joke about Rumney being a chosspile, and Jake hating on it? It didn't seem like that big a fight, I was surprised wiith how it ended.

In a nut shell, Jake's GF doesn't like me, and apparently I was mean.

carabiner96

May 7, 2013, 7:27 PM
Post #99323 of 105309 (4858 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

And you were accused of being weak when you were relatively recently post op?

granite_grrl

May 7, 2013, 7:45 PM
Post #99324 of 105309 (4851 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

And you were accused of being weak when you were relatively recently post op?

Yes I was, but that didn't really bother me. It's pretty awesome getting the big kids to hang draws on my project when they're warming up on it. ;)

drivel

May 7, 2013, 7:48 PM
Post #99325 of 105309 (4850 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

the hormone comment is low, even for how mean you've been lately.

please note that I personally wasn't being hyperbolic at all when I said you'd lose more partners by being unpleasant to be around than you will by any amount of being slow.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3969 3970 3971 3972 3973 3974 3975 3976 3977 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook