RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

amt519

Apr 8, 2013, 3:45 PM
Post #1 of 2 (308 views)
Shortcut

SE Asia June 2013
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey, I'll be flying into BKK at the end of May and will be in SE Asia for 1 month (roundtrip flight out of BKK, but haven't planned any other part of my trip outside of my flight). Would love to climb the entire month, but want to find a group of people to climb with! Will travel just about anywhere in the area in order to climb.

Intermediate level climber. Any suggestions, contacts, etc would be appreciated!

-Ashley

Linnea

May 17, 2013, 10:48 PM
Post #2 of 2 (209 views)
Shortcut

Re: [amt519] SE Asia June 2013 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey! I'll be going to Thailand on may 24th - june 11th. The plan is to take a diving course in koh tao and try to fit in as much climbing as possible. My original plan was to spend time in Krabi, but have been told it's way too much of a gamble because the rainy season is too bad there. Haven't done any research on where else is good to go. We will be 2 or 3 girls ranging between aus/nz levels 16-20, I guess. I climb 20s, but would probably only lead up to 18. Don't really know what level my friend Jess leads. We only do sports. If you want to meet up and climb for a bit, I can keep you posted on where and when we'll climb. Do you know any areas to recommend, btw?

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$77.36 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook