Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

caughtinside

May 29, 2013, 4:18 AM
Post #99626 of 105309 (3982 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Mel'n'Tim were down, too, and they kept asking me what the good crags that would have non-crowded, closely bolted 9s and 10s were. I just laffed.

Ha! Is there a place in the world where you can find that?

all over, until someone sprays. Or worse the guidebook comes out.

... speaking ov witch,

so whut teh fuk iz rong with yore butthurt drama queen buddy Aaron?

Iz he just braindead moron stuck in yesterday or iz he a strate up lying sack ov shit, who will say anything to draw attention to himself?

Oh dear. Don't know why that got brought up.

caughtinside

May 29, 2013, 4:19 AM
Post #99627 of 105309 (3980 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Whoo!

caughtinside

May 29, 2013, 4:20 AM
Post #99628 of 105309 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Angelic

tripperjm

May 29, 2013, 5:09 AM
Post #99629 of 105309 (3959 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
Mel'n'Tim were down, too, and they kept asking me what the good crags that would have non-crowded, closely bolted 9s and 10s were. I just laffed.

Ha! Is there a place in the world where you can find that?

all over, until someone sprays. Or worse the guidebook comes out.

... speaking ov witch,

so whut teh fuk iz rong with yore butthurt drama queen buddy Aaron?

Iz he just braindead moron stuck in yesterday or iz he a strate up lying sack ov shit, who will say anything to draw attention to himself?

Oh dear. Don't know why that got brought up.

does it really matter....

everytyme he opens his mouth it's sum woo is me, butthurt drama, cry fer attention.

So back to my original question, braindead moron or lying sack ov shit?

Partner cracklover

May 29, 2013, 2:33 PM
Post #99630 of 105309 (3935 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Otter Cliffs report: Surrounded by n00bs, but no gumbies. Didn't see a single party trying to kill themselves. Was a nice day. Got lots of routes in, including leading A Dare By The Sea, which would be a five star route if it were three times longer.

Looks like we got on the rock just in time - was beautiful all day long, although the rock was seeping massively all over from the previous week's deluge. And it seems like today the deluge is re-commencing.

I do not miss the weather in the Northeast. Back to Denver today.

GO

lena_chita

May 29, 2013, 4:20 PM
Post #99631 of 105309 (3920 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
Otter Cliffs report: Surrounded by n00bs, but no gumbies. Didn't see a single party trying to kill themselves. Was a nice day. Got lots of routes in, including leading A Dare By The Sea, which would be a five star route if it were three times longer.

Looks like we got on the rock just in time - was beautiful all day long, although the rock was seeping massively all over from the previous week's deluge. And it seems like today the deluge is re-commencing.

GO

Yeah, must be nice to make plans for climbing without checking whether it is going to rain Tongue

snoopy138

May 29, 2013, 6:11 PM
Post #99632 of 105309 (3911 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

Yeah, must be nice to make plans for climbing without checking whether it is going to rain Tongue

I think in the front range you just assume that it's going to rain for 20 minutes in the afternoon, and then hope it misses you.

lena_chita

May 30, 2013, 1:17 AM
Post #99633 of 105309 (3887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

I think in the front range you just assume that it's going to rain for 20 minutes in the afternoon, and then hope it misses you.

Or, just call it an early day and assume you would get more drinking done?

Partner camhead

May 30, 2013, 1:23 AM
Post #99634 of 105309 (3884 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

Or, just call it an early day and assume you would get more drinking done?

No, that's Dubbya Vee.

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 2:38 AM
Post #99635 of 105309 (3877 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
back to werk now.

Got a molar drilled for a crown this am. Feel like I got punched in the fase.

You and my older-kiddo both. He didn't get any teeth drilled. He just had his braces adjusted this morning. Oi, the whining.

dude, did you have braces??

that shit hurts.

No, I have never had braces, as my child repeatedly pointed out. I offered hugs and ibuprophen.

The conversation went like this:

D:you can't imagine the agony, you never had braces!
Me:True, but I had a few other painful experiences. Ibuprophen will help some.
D: you are not allowed to tell stories of tonsilectomy without anesthesia!
Me: i wasn't thinking that, i was thinking childbirth
D: childbirth doesn't last 2 YEARS!!!
Me: you are correct, it is more like 20. Now, do you want ibuprophen?
D:I just want to whine, O.K.? And pancakes! WITH ibuprophen.

Tell that kid to harden up. I had actual braces not once, but twice. And now... I have invisiline which is worse. They hurt worse and you can take them out, but have to have the discipline not to.

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 3:13 AM
Post #99636 of 105309 (3869 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
See Eye!

On the way home, we came up with an idea for the Enormocast drinking game. Pretty simple. Every time he mentions Rifle, the Creek, or the Black, take a drink.

Also agree that Jen Vennon is a profoundly annoying person, at least on that show.

Good one camhat. You must have missed the earlier episode where he laid out those exact same rules for the Enormo drinking game. I think if he mentions freerider you have to finish your drink.

Aw fuck. I thought my friend Guy had come up with that joke on his own. I'll have to call him out, now.

I also looked up Kelly Cordes's margarita recipe. It is not that complicated, plus he says that real men do no do frozen margies. I disagree.

Sorry, rong again. A frozen margarita sure is fun, but it isn't a margarita.

Camhat tried to order a frozen marg at the hoity toity mexican place we went to when he visited, and the look on the bartenders face told the story. "Frozen? No... we don't do that."

hahahaha

Bartenders (all of them) hate:

1) anything that needs to be muddled - mojitos
2) anything frozen - the blender is a pain in the ass when you're busy and must be cleaned
3) CI and his stupid BLL and BLL-rita girly shit

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 3:17 AM
Post #99637 of 105309 (3864 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I tried out your carrot in smootie beta this morning. I'm not convinced.

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

only yuppies and FoPoMo's can afford the vitamix

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 3:24 AM
Post #99638 of 105309 (3862 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
So I went to view an apartment this morning. I pull up, and it is this older (50s) woman. First thing she does is hand me a picture of Lafayette, and start spraying about how much she loves colonial williamsburg. We go by her truck, which is plastered with Romney stickers and anti-obama stickers, and into the garage which has Bush Cheney yard signs against the wall. She keeps talking about how she is trying to model the place after Williamsburg, and even ordered paints based off of the colonial recipes. My kookdetector is pegged at this point, and we went into the place which reeked of old lady and yankee candle. After repeatedly calling her tenants her kids and telling about how she's in the middle of evicting a family with children, while simultaneously complaining about how the rain has slowed her renovations, I finally managed to bail.

The old doc would have called her a fascist and bailed immediately. I must be getting soft.

The good news is that we found another place that is owned by climbers, has plenty of gardening space and a climbing wall. Probably going to move there.

What? No more avocado colored appliances?!

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 3:33 AM
Post #99639 of 105309 (3857 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

Wooooo! That's Vegas! Most of the time...

carabiner96

May 30, 2013, 3:53 AM
Post #99640 of 105309 (3847 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

FoPoMo can not afford the vitamix. That thing's like two car payments.

dr_feelgood

May 30, 2013, 3:54 AM
Post #99641 of 105309 (3847 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
So I went to view an apartment this morning. I pull up, and it is this older (50s) woman. First thing she does is hand me a picture of Lafayette, and start spraying about how much she loves colonial williamsburg. We go by her truck, which is plastered with Romney stickers and anti-obama stickers, and into the garage which has Bush Cheney yard signs against the wall. She keeps talking about how she is trying to model the place after Williamsburg, and even ordered paints based off of the colonial recipes. My kookdetector is pegged at this point, and we went into the place which reeked of old lady and yankee candle. After repeatedly calling her tenants her kids and telling about how she's in the middle of evicting a family with children, while simultaneously complaining about how the rain has slowed her renovations, I finally managed to bail.

The old doc would have called her a fascist and bailed immediately. I must be getting soft.

The good news is that we found another place that is owned by climbers, has plenty of gardening space and a climbing wall. Probably going to move there.

What? No more avocado colored appliances?!

Sacrifices must be made.

climbs4fun

May 30, 2013, 4:19 AM
Post #99642 of 105309 (3842 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

FoPoMo can not afford the vitamix. That thing's like two car payments.

I have a middle of the road Ninja and I swear that my old $25 Target blender did a better job of puree-ing everything and anything

caughtinside

May 30, 2013, 4:31 AM
Post #99643 of 105309 (3835 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

lena_chita

May 30, 2013, 10:55 AM
Post #99644 of 105309 (3821 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

Uhoh, even a Vitamix-sized Christmas gift can't last more than a year!

granite_grrl

May 30, 2013, 11:58 AM
Post #99645 of 105309 (3816 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

She has a poynte.

caughtinside

May 30, 2013, 2:26 PM
Post #99646 of 105309 (3802 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

She has a poynte.
Really? I didn't know there were rules about this stuff.

Partner cracklover

May 30, 2013, 3:05 PM
Post #99647 of 105309 (3794 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:

GO

^^^ This iz kerrect. Unless you're actually up in the mountains. Then you really try hard to be at off the top before the storms move in.

GO

granite_grrl

May 30, 2013, 3:16 PM
Post #99648 of 105309 (3789 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

She has a poynte.
Really? I didn't know there were rules about this stuff.

More like guidelines.

snoopy138

May 30, 2013, 3:57 PM
Post #99649 of 105309 (3769 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
See Eye!

On the way home, we came up with an idea for the Enormocast drinking game. Pretty simple. Every time he mentions Rifle, the Creek, or the Black, take a drink.

Also agree that Jen Vennon is a profoundly annoying person, at least on that show.

Good one camhat. You must have missed the earlier episode where he laid out those exact same rules for the Enormo drinking game. I think if he mentions freerider you have to finish your drink.

Aw fuck. I thought my friend Guy had come up with that joke on his own. I'll have to call him out, now.

I also looked up Kelly Cordes's margarita recipe. It is not that complicated, plus he says that real men do no do frozen margies. I disagree.

Sorry, rong again. A frozen margarita sure is fun, but it isn't a margarita.

Camhat tried to order a frozen marg at the hoity toity mexican place we went to when he visited, and the look on the bartenders face told the story. "Frozen? No... we don't do that."

hahahaha

Bartenders (all of them) hate:

1) anything that needs to be muddled - mojitos
2) anything frozen - the blender is a pain in the ass when you're busy and must be cleaned
3) CI and his stupid BLL and BLL-rita girly shit

It's not just bartenders that hate CI.

snoopy138

May 30, 2013, 3:59 PM
Post #99650 of 105309 (3767 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

really, all it took was a vitamix?

First page Previous page 1 ... 3982 3983 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook