RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

dwal

May 29, 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1341 views)
Shortcut

Climbing Partner in Mtn States
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In reply to:
I have recently finished school and began work as a traveling physical therapist. I have served assignments that have allowed substantial climbing out of new york, chattanooga, new hampshire, north carolina, and west virginia. I am about to head west and have heard it is difficult to roll into town and link up with partners and find a group to hit the rock with. I climb all disciplines and am down for anything.

I am interested in boulder, salt lake city, cities near city of rocks in idaho, vedauwoo wyoming, joshua tree, yosemite, smith rock oregon, and interested in a good bit of mountaineering in the cascades.

Just hoping the rumors arent true. i grew up in tennessee and have learned about the outdoors in the southeast, so i suppose im used to the hospitality.

Enlighten me....

If it is in fact tough to link up with other climbers or to fit into a niche, what methods are recommended to find partners?

najkn

May 30, 2013, 10:32 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1312 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dwal] Climbing Partner in Mtn States [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi there,

which dates would you be up for climbing? I will be in Utah or Idaho between 15-28 June and I´m in a need of climbing partner some of those days too.

Robert

amrutha678

Jun 5, 2013, 3:06 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1246 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dwal] Climbing Partner in Mtn States [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey!
I I live in Utah and I would love to get out and climb. I have been itching to get back to Ten sleep WY which is amazing sport climbing. I'm also down to go anywhere around here. I will be busy until June 17th but can go after that. I have a rope and draws and can lead up to 5.11s. I'm down to get on whatever though. Let me know if you want to get out and climb and lets plan something. My email is amrutha6783

Amrutha

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook