RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Canada

Premier Sponsor:

EnglishAnthony

May 29, 2013, 11:57 PM
Post #1 of 4 (2341 views)
Shortcut

Weekend partners in Canmore / Banff for the summer
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi,

I am 32 year old English guy and am going to be working in Calgary for the next 4 months. I'm up for climbing most weekends in Canmore / Banff / anywhere else nearby. I have my own gear for sport climbing but no trad rack. I lead 5.9 on sport routes and can follow to 5.10a. Up for pushing myself and getting stronger over the summer.

I'd especially love to hit some big multi-pitch routes in Canmore / Banff if someone's willing to lead ... I'll buy the beers after.

PM me or reply to this post if interested.

Cheers,

Anthony

(This post was edited by EnglishAnthony on May 30, 2013, 1:33 AM)

JaimeRock

May 31, 2013, 3:46 PM
Post #2 of 4 (2289 views)
Shortcut

Re: [EnglishAnthony] Weekend partners in Canmore / Banff for the summer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi Anthony I sent you a PM!

jonnydakota

Jun 6, 2013, 11:23 PM
Post #3 of 4 (2240 views)
Shortcut

Re: [EnglishAnthony] Weekend partners in Canmore / Banff for the summer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Guys,
I'm 33 years old and it sounds like we have the same climbing proficiency and goals. I have all my own gear for sport climbing (as well as a company vehicle with a gas card lol) and a pretty good knowledge of Kananaskis/Bow Valley. I live in Cochrane and am available for climbing when ever I'm home from work which is generally every two weeks. Definitely interested in getting out and getting stronger this summer.

KasperW

Jun 7, 2013, 5:07 PM
Post #4 of 4 (2218 views)
Shortcut

Re: [jonnydakota] Weekend partners in Canmore / Banff for the summer [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi,
I am in a similar position as jonnydakota as I work 2 weeks and have 1 week off. I spend my week off in Calgary, have a car, and sport climbing gear. Currently leading around 10a and following around 10b/c. Definitely up for climbing anytime I'm free from work.

Forums : Climbing Partners : Canada

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook