Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

drivel

Jun 4, 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #99676 of 105309 (4395 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I tried out your carrot in smootie beta this morning. I'm not convinced.

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

only yuppies and FoPoMo's can afford the vitamix

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

two more christmases before sparklies?

granite_grrl

Jun 4, 2013, 1:13 PM
Post #99677 of 105309 (4386 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

My friend John is off the hook getting engaged to his GF because he can't afford a ring. He is following her out to BC though.

I think the idea of needing to buy an engagemet ring for the girl to be pretty stupid. When starting your life together you drop $5000 on a ring instead of a down payment on a house?

granite_grrl

Jun 4, 2013, 1:16 PM
Post #99678 of 105309 (4386 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So I made homemade yogurt last night. Super easy too! Tonight I will make the regular yogurt into Greek yogurt. It's not like I'd be able to go through a full litre of yogurt in a week anyway.

drivel

Jun 4, 2013, 1:21 PM
Post #99679 of 105309 (4386 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

weekend report-

went out to visit the land of milk and honey. the lady is not a tramp. i fucking loved it. pretty psyched to get out there in the fall.

Thursday night, danzig, friday: pretentious coffee, lunch with a college friend in tech-kid-land, an offer to call peeps at a very relevant company which I'm pretty excited about, museum, streetcar, more awesome food, some less than awesome danzig. saturday: more pretentious coffee, pretty boy watching, park, sunburn, more streetcars, gymbouldering, I am in terrible shape, going to ci-land, then back to the city for dinner, then more trains home, then drinking and gossip, then sleep, then brunch, then down to the beach with CI, surfers gettin in fights, more awesome food and gossip, movie night, forgetting the second half of my steak in CI's fridge, louie licked my ear which means we're friends, long day of flying.

special thanks to CI and the loyerette for hosting me.

pretty sure I'm gonna love it. kind of already do.

drivel

Jun 4, 2013, 1:22 PM
Post #99680 of 105309 (4379 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

My friend John is off the hook getting engaged to his GF because he can't afford a ring. He is following her out to BC though.

I think the idea of needing to buy an engagemet ring for the girl to be pretty stupid. When starting your life together you drop $5000 on a ring instead of a down payment on a house?

yeah have always thought that was pretty dumb.

snoopy138

Jun 4, 2013, 4:48 PM
Post #99681 of 105309 (4360 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
whoo!

weekend report-

went out to visit the land of milk and honey. the lady is not a tramp. i fucking loved it. pretty psyched to get out there in the fall.

Thursday night, danzig,

while I suspect this refers to dancing, it would be pretty fucking cool if it was actually danzig.

snoopy138

Jun 4, 2013, 4:52 PM
Post #99682 of 105309 (4358 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

is this john teh tree-lecturer?

granite_grrl

Jun 4, 2013, 5:00 PM
Post #99683 of 105309 (4354 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

is this john teh tree-lecturer?

yesh. he will be missed.

We did take his old Queen sized bed before he left this past weekend, so now my mother will have a place to sleep when she comes.

lena_chita

Jun 4, 2013, 7:06 PM
Post #99684 of 105309 (4348 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
whoo!

weekend report-

Thursday night, danzig, friday: pretentious coffee, lunch with a college friend in tech-kid-land, an offer to call peeps at a very relevant company which I'm pretty excited about, museum, streetcar, more awesome food, some less than awesome danzig. saturday: more pretentious coffee, pretty boy watching, park, sunburn, more streetcars, gymbouldering, I am in terrible shape, going to ci-land, then back to the city for dinner, then more trains home, then drinking and gossip, then sleep, then brunch, then down to the beach with CI, surfers gettin in fights, more awesome food and gossip, movie night, forgetting the second half of my steak in CI's fridge, louie licked my ear which means we're friends, long day of flying.

Sounds like a great weekend. Except for that half of steak. I bet CI is happy you left it there. He might have even schemed to distract you at a key moment?

snoopy138

Jun 4, 2013, 8:43 PM
Post #99685 of 105309 (4339 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
whoo!

weekend report-

Sounds like a great weekend. Except for that half of steak. I bet CI is happy you left it there. He might have even schemed to distract you at a key moment?

It was pretty clearly his fault.

carabiner96

Jun 4, 2013, 9:20 PM
Post #99686 of 105309 (4332 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan and I went to watch the bouldering world cup in Hamilton this weekend. It was okay, but may have actually been better to watch streamin online. It was cool, but we probably wouldn't have gone if we hadn't wanted to support the comp scene.
The mt games are this weekend, and I've made it to the gym exactly....well, using my chainsaw and painting counts as cross training, right?

Is it going to be live streamed?
why, so ewe can watch the whale flail? The para round is with the rec climbers, I reckon if anything is streamed I doubt it will be us.

carabiner96

Jun 4, 2013, 9:26 PM
Post #99687 of 105309 (4331 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I picked mine out, I think it was $400. If he had dropped $5G on a ring... I'd be pissed.

dr_feelgood

Jun 4, 2013, 9:57 PM
Post #99688 of 105309 (4325 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
whoo!

weekend report-

Thursday night, danzig,

while I suspect this refers to dancing, it would be pretty fucking cool if it was actually danzig.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 1:38 AM
Post #99689 of 105309 (4315 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So Nathan and I went to watch the bouldering world cup in Hamilton this weekend. It was okay, but may have actually been better to watch streamin online. It was cool, but we probably wouldn't have gone if we hadn't wanted to support the comp scene.
The mt games are this weekend, and I've made it to the gym exactly....well, using my chainsaw and painting counts as cross training, right?

Is it going to be live streamed?
why, so ewe can watch the whale flail? The para round is with the rec climbers, I reckon if anything is streamed I doubt it will be us.

Or if anything will be streamed everything will be streamed?

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 1:39 AM
Post #99690 of 105309 (4315 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I picked mine out, I think it was $400. If he had dropped $5G on a ring... I'd be pissed.

I think both our wedding rings came out to be $1500 together. They were a custom design and Nathan's used a lot of gold because of his big mits.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 1:41 AM
Post #99691 of 105309 (4315 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So I've been all about going to the library, borrowing movies and ripping them to my computer. This weeks selection has been SpaceBalls and Batman Begins. I also have the same movie tastes as a 15 year old boy.

climbs4fun

Jun 5, 2013, 2:12 AM
Post #99692 of 105309 (4312 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I don't think he has one more.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 2:14 AM
Post #99693 of 105309 (4309 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I was wondering that also, but perhaps drivel has inside infoz?

climbs4fun

Jun 5, 2013, 2:21 AM
Post #99694 of 105309 (4306 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

She could. Which could mean ultimatumz. Which means that CI is fuuuuuukkkkked

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 4:07 AM
Post #99695 of 105309 (4279 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

no inside infoz other than the disgusting cuteness of the klown and the loyerette. they seem pretty happy. though the sparklies DID come up, since inked sparklies and joint accounts were discussed.

dr_feelgood

Jun 5, 2013, 4:14 AM
Post #99696 of 105309 (4275 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So I've been all about going to the library, borrowing movies and ripping them to my computer. This weeks selection has been SpaceBalls and Batman Begins. I also have the same movie tastes as a 15 year old boy.

Hey, those are solid movies.

dr_feelgood

Jun 5, 2013, 4:15 AM
Post #99697 of 105309 (4274 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Which means pain and suffering. And entertainment.

caughtinside

Jun 5, 2013, 4:59 AM
Post #99698 of 105309 (4264 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I'll never make it.

caughtinside

Jun 5, 2013, 5:01 AM
Post #99699 of 105309 (4262 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
whoo!

weekend report-

Dervish wanted meat for breakfast and I totally spaced that we had that half a rib eye in the fridge! doh. The loyerette was psyched on that find though that evening.

caughtinside

Jun 5, 2013, 5:02 AM
Post #99700 of 105309 (4260 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

The heat is getting turned up.

First page Previous page 1 ... 3984 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook