Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 5:54 AM
Post #99701 of 105309 (4061 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

I tried out your carrot in smootie beta this morning. I'm not convinced.

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

only yuppies and FoPoMo's can afford the vitamix

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

two more christmases before sparklies?

I don't think he has one more.

I was wondering that also, but perhaps drivel has inside infoz?

The heat is getting turned up.

you've been saying that for at least 2 yearz now.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 5:54 AM
Post #99702 of 105309 (4059 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 5:55 AM
Post #99703 of 105309 (4057 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

not really a francis-heavy invironmint.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 11:25 AM
Post #99704 of 105309 (4045 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I've been all about going to the library, borrowing movies and ripping them to my computer. This weeks selection has been SpaceBalls and Batman Begins. I also have the same movie tastes as a 15 year old boy.

Hey, those are solid movies.

I've also been trying to catch up on the Big Bang Theory. I like the library.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #99705 of 105309 (4044 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

What is there to be convinced? Either you like it or you don't, and erie guardless, you get the nutrition of a carrot in your smoothie. I've been way into kale and carrots added lately. Though not in margies, of course.

Mostly it was a texture thing. Felt like I should chew my smootie. Not sure if there's a better way to get it more pureed or not (with my crappy blender).

Not sure if it added much flavour or not. The protien poweder I add is way too sweet so I've been adding lemon juice, but I had to add more lemon juice than usual in today's smoothie.

I was told that while spinach is flavourless in smoothies, kale, not so much. I need the iron from the spinach anyway.

THe green smoothie is great. We do kale and spinach. We often put in frozen berries or something to sweeten it a bit. Carrots are no match for the vitamix.

Believe me, I have been having an identity crisis going from being a total bum to a filthy yuppie.

But I bought the vitamix with my Christmas bonus to get loyerettes off my back about getting engageulated

Kerrect.

Remind me again, in the United States common law marriage doesn't happen in all states? My older sister and her boyfriend/husband never went through a marriage ceremony, but in the eyes of the government they are totally married.

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 1:46 PM
Post #99706 of 105309 (4035 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Kerrect.

Remind me again, in the United States common law marriage doesn't happen in all states? My older sister and her boyfriend/husband never went through a marriage ceremony, but in the eyes of the government they are totally married.

only a few states, I think. CA courts wil decide about "palimony" if you've lived together a long time, though, I think.

Partner camhead

Jun 5, 2013, 2:11 PM
Post #99707 of 105309 (4030 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
So I've been all about going to the library, borrowing movies and ripping them to my computer. This weeks selection has been SpaceBalls and Batman Begins. I also have the same movie tastes as a 15 year old boy.

Prob gonna get gu'd by dremmel,but fuck that show.

Also, posting on my Iyup from a portajohn.

dr_feelgood

Jun 5, 2013, 3:13 PM
Post #99708 of 105309 (4018 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

yore fukt

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 3:16 PM
Post #99709 of 105309 (4016 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

meh

caughtinside

Jun 5, 2013, 3:45 PM
Post #99710 of 105309 (4012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Really? I think that show is funny. Well, I think Sheldon is funny, and the rest of the cast is pretty decent. I don't regularly watch it but I think it has its moments.

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 4:00 PM
Post #99711 of 105309 (4008 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Really? I think that show is funny. Well, I think Sheldon is funny, and the rest of the cast is pretty decent. I don't regularly watch it but I think it has its moments.

yeah it's too hard for me to watch a show where the premise is this really awkward nerd thinks he has friends but actually everyone including the audience is laughing at him. that's a little pointy.

also their nerdery sucks, and the few times I've watched it I've ended up rolling my eyes so far back i can examine my retinal veination, or screaming at the teevee cause theyre rong about shit.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 4:15 PM
Post #99712 of 105309 (4004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Kerrect.

pretty certain CA does not have common law marriage. I, uh, had to look into this about a year ago.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 4:15 PM
Post #99713 of 105309 (4002 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Camhed!!!!

Kerrect.

only a few states, I think. CA courts wil decide about "palimony" if you've lived together a long time, though, I think.

also kerect.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #99714 of 105309 (4000 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

any particular reason? I don't watch it, so I have no idea what your objections might be.

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #99715 of 105309 (3997 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

also, why aren't you playing your mandolin?

snoopy138

Jun 5, 2013, 4:19 PM
Post #99716 of 105309 (3994 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

yeah it's too hard for me to watch a show where the premise is this really awkward nerd thinks he has friends but actually everyone including the audience is laughing at him. that's a little pointy.

also their nerdery sucks, and the few times I've watched it I've ended up rolling my eyes so far back i can examine my retinal veination, or screaming at the teevee cause theyre rong about shit.

I guess that was answered.

lena_chita

Jun 5, 2013, 4:30 PM
Post #99717 of 105309 (3981 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

also, why aren't you playing your mandolin?

dude, when was the last time you used a portajohn? *I* couldn't fit a mandolin in a portajohn with me, a fatty like camhead has no chance.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #99718 of 105309 (3978 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Interesting. And yet you loved House. Go figure.

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 6:55 PM
Post #99719 of 105309 (3967 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I really liked the first few seasons. does it still run? I quit watching after 4 or 5, just lost track.

But even so, "everybody hates him" is a way different fish than "he thinks he has friends but actually they all laugh at him"

plus House had Wilson, who was clearly the best character. Unless the best character was Cuddy.

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 6:57 PM
Post #99720 of 105309 (3965 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

I really liked the first few seasons. does it still run? I quit watching after 4 or 5, just lost track.

But even so, "everybody hates him" is a way different fish than "he thinks he has friends but actually they all laugh at him"

plus House had Wilson, who was clearly the best character. Unless the best character was Cuddy.

as far as the inkerect nerdery on house, though, I spewed detailed corrections at the TV a few times. Most notable the time they were like 'put 2 microliters on it, NO BETTER MAKE IT THREE' and then proceeded to pipette what was more like 50-80 microliters.

but the difference there is that the nerdery is like, the actual premise of BBT. it's not, for house, so I'm more forgiving of them fucking it up.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 7:15 PM
Post #99721 of 105309 (3954 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

So you're talking about the Sheldon character? I haven't been watching it that long, but I haven't gotten that everyone hated him. I just figured he's one of those irritating friends we all have but tolerate the irritating parts, but way more exagerated. Perhaps that will change as I watch more.

Anyway, I have no heart to defend the show beyond that. I've been borrowing it from the fucking library, so while it amuses me I don't really care that much.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 7:18 PM
Post #99722 of 105309 (3953 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, but I couldn't stand House. I figured there was something there because of how many people were into it, but with such a dislikable main character I couldn't get beyond an episode or two.

And by I couldn't stand I mean I disliked....it's just a TV show after all.

drivel

Jun 5, 2013, 7:19 PM
Post #99723 of 105309 (3953 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

So you're talking about the Sheldon character? I haven't been watching it that long, but I haven't gotten that everyone hated him. I just figured he's one of those irritating friends we all have but tolerate the irritating parts, but way more exagerated. Perhaps that will change as I watch more.

Anyway, I have no heart to defend the show beyond that. I've been borrowing it from the fucking library, so while it amuses me I don't really care that much.

maybe hate is too strong a word. and I realize this says more about me than about anything else, but it's just way too painful for me to watch someone who thinks they have friends have all of those people laugh at them and make them the butt of the jokes to which the nerd is oblivious.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 7:24 PM
Post #99724 of 105309 (3948 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I knida remember hearing that people get set into TV shows because it's like they're spending time with their friends. Which is whay people get so defensive (I actually brought up House because I didn't care for the show and I was hoping Dribble would get butthurt.....but I think that was a butthurt fail).

After my accident I got really into TV. When I realised I was falling into that trap I needed to get out of it. I may have started to PC++ more at that point.

granite_grrl

Jun 5, 2013, 7:26 PM
Post #99725 of 105309 (3946 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PC++

First page Previous page 1 ... 3985 3986 3987 3988 3989 3990 3991 3992 3993 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook