RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - West Coast

Premier Sponsor:

kasiahayden

Jun 18, 2013, 5:55 AM
Post #1 of 2 (1513 views)
Shortcut

Roommate(s) wanted for Presidio apt- 2mi from Planet Granite
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey climbers!

I'm looking for two roommates (and hopefully future climbing partners!) to move into a Baker Beach apartment (http://www.presidio.gov/...ges/baker-beach.aspx) in the Presidio with me.

Just a single roommate works to split a 2-bedroom apt, but the 3-bedroom apartments have gorgeous bay views of the sunset. In either case, rent would be about $1200/person. The lease is a year long.

Planet Granite San Francisco (http://www.planetgranite.com/...ursanddirections.php) is a 2-mile bike away, also in the Presidio. How enticing is that? And in case you've been looking for an occasion to wear a wetsuit, Baker Beach is across the street.

I'm not planning to be in SF until September but I'd be entirely happy to find a place with the right person/people sooner for the sake of locking in a great apartment with the right roommates.

You are the right roommate if you're a non-smoker without pets, impressively considerate (especially in regards to sound), clean (at least minimally; we can split regular house cleaning), and friendly. While it’d be a bonus if you were up for weekend outdoors trips, it’s also fine if you’re laconic or do your own thing!

I’m completely welcoming of any religious, cultural, ethnic, or political background and sexual orientation. Fine with any gender, too. In case it matters to you, I’m a mid-twenties heterosexual white female.

Other random tidbits: Right now I’m finishing up my Computer Science Masters at MIT. In September I’ll start a Data Science gig in SF. Outside of my research, I'm into climbing, cycling, triathlons, backpacking, and just getting hooked on surfing and windsurfing. Also into stand up comedy, singing jazz, grilling/cooking/baking. I have my motorcycle license and will get a bike once I get to the west coast, but it’d also be great to split leasing a car with roommates.

Really looking forward to hearing from you!

dugl33

Jul 12, 2013, 9:22 PM
Post #2 of 2 (1373 views)
Shortcut

Re: [kasiahayden] Roommate(s) wanted for Presidio apt- 2mi from Planet Granite [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I will be in SF in mid August and looking for someone to climb with. I'd like to check out Planet Granite and Mission Cliffs and expect to take some trips to Yosemite, Sonora Pass, and the Pinnacles.

I will most likely live at campus housing at sfsu but would consider something else depending on the drive to campus.

Feel free to pm me.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - West Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook