Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Jul 11, 2013, 1:22 AM
Post #100151 of 105309 (4528 views)
Shortcut

In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

LJ left a few dayz ago for a won month cross country road trip with a friend ov his.

I wasn't overly excited... they had a vauge plan, little money, a broken down bucket fer a ride and no back up plan.... but they had to go.

Didn't start owt so gud at first. They were going to leave on sat but on fri they had a bunch ov friends over to party before teh trip and won ov his friends stole his wallet with his ID, bank card, medical card and a bunch ov cash. Kids these dayz.

They had to wait until mid day on mon to leave so LJ cood replace his bank card and get a paper copy ov his ID. I had a extra medical card for him and rebuffed owt his wallet.

Shood be a fun trip, ifs they kin pull it oft with owt getting in trouble.

I'll be happy to knot to get a call to bail him owt or retrieve his body.

They made it to New Orleans today, gunna hang for a few dayz then head to Flordia then up to New York City, then back along teh upper border thru Detroit to Seattle, down past teh bay area, then home.

Oh.... and his girlfriend broke up with him last week.

Partner macherry

Jul 11, 2013, 1:31 AM
Post #100152 of 105309 (4520 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
LJ left a few dayz ago for a won month cross country road trip with a friend ov his.

I wasn't overly excited... they had a vauge plan, little money, a broken down bucket fer a ride and no back up plan.... but they had to go.

Didn't start owt so gud at first. They were going to leave on sat but on fri they had a bunch ov friends over to party before teh trip and won ov his friends stole his wallet with his ID, bank card, medical card and a bunch ov cash. Kids these dayz.

They had to wait until mid day on mon to leave so LJ cood replace his bank card and get a paper copy ov his ID. I had a extra medical card for him and rebuffed owt his wallet.

They made it to New Orleans today, gunna hang for a few dayz then head to Flordia then up to New York City, then back along teh upper border thru Detroit to Seattle, down past teh bay area, then home.

kids these days

snoopy138

Jul 11, 2013, 1:43 AM
Post #100153 of 105309 (4517 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
rattlesnake that wrestled me into teh pond at teh hole.

huh.... It looked so much bigger when it was rapped around yore throat biting at yore fase.

it's amazing I'm alive.

snoopy138

Jul 11, 2013, 1:45 AM
Post #100154 of 105309 (4513 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:

some friends.

Partner camhead

Jul 11, 2013, 1:52 AM
Post #100155 of 105309 (4509 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

some friends.

We should get some stories out of this one.

Partner camhead

Jul 11, 2013, 1:56 AM
Post #100156 of 105309 (4509 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Back in the Bucking Fuckeye state for a couple days to get the rest of the hardware from my Lispaul removed. All hopped up on the percs right now, but am nonetheless psyched at how much better the foot feels. Glad to be rid of the metal once and for awl, hopefully.

Been busy in Dubbya Vee, just been climbing, boating, swimming a whole bunch. No more spray than that needed, because it's all been awesome. Other than not knowing what the fuck to do with my lyfe, things are pretty rad.

Partner camhead

Jul 11, 2013, 2:05 AM
Post #100157 of 105309 (4505 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Also, overheard a pretty good story the other night at the bar.

"Man, I'm not allowed in the Exxon station anymore. They banned me after I went in one morning for a can of beer, they wouldn't sell it to me before 11am, so I snuck it into the bathroom and chugged it!"

drivel

Jul 11, 2013, 1:46 PM
Post #100158 of 105309 (4481 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:

send him off with lots of condoms?

snoopy138

Jul 11, 2013, 4:04 PM
Post #100159 of 105309 (4465 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

don't want lots of little grandkids all over teh country.

murf

Jul 11, 2013, 8:57 PM
Post #100160 of 105309 (4440 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Jack -

Action on the Afternoon Crag!

http://www.supertopo.com/...id=133388&tn=340

dr_feelgood

Jul 11, 2013, 9:31 PM
Post #100161 of 105309 (4431 views)
Shortcut

Re: [murf] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

murf wrote:
Jack -

Not even a vanitay search.

dr_feelgood

Jul 11, 2013, 9:32 PM
Post #100162 of 105309 (4428 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

check grupe

granite_grrl

Jul 11, 2013, 9:47 PM
Post #100163 of 105309 (4426 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

murf wrote:
Jack -

In reply to:
Jack says it's good... but not much below 5.10...

heh

snoopy138

Jul 11, 2013, 10:38 PM
Post #100164 of 105309 (4416 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

murf is retired, so it makes sense that he spends his thyme on supertopo.

snoopy138

Jul 11, 2013, 10:39 PM
Post #100165 of 105309 (4414 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

In reply to:
Jack says it's good... but not much below 5.10...

heh

I assume that route that he's calling 10d/11a is the 10c? and there's an easier rowt visible in the pic (the only won I've been on at the afternoon carg).

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 12:49 AM
Post #100166 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

kids these days

Still stalking me I sea....

looks to teh north and nods

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 12:58 AM
Post #100167 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
rattlesnake that wrestled me into teh pond at teh hole.

huh.... It looked so much bigger when it was rapped around yore throat biting at yore fase.

it's amazing I'm alive.

Just dun't let it goes to yore hed....

cuz, yore know 'hard to kill'

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:01 AM
Post #100168 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

some friends.

yea, I did mention that when I wus buffing owt his wallet and giving him sum tips on how knot to get robbed, staying alive and owt ov trouble.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:03 AM
Post #100169 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

some friends.

We should get some stories out of this one.

probibly be sum stories. I'm hoping they awl end well.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:09 AM
Post #100170 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

Been busy in Dubbya Vee, just been climbing, boating, swimming a whole bunch. No more spray than that needed, because it's all been awesome. Other than not knowing what the fuck to do with my lyfe, things are pretty rad.

sumtymes climbing... is awl about disapoynting yore loved wons.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:09 AM
Post #100171 of 105309 (4391 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Also, overheard a pretty good story the other night at the bar.

"Man, I'm not allowed in the Exxon station anymore. They banned me after I went in one morning for a can of beer, they wouldn't sell it to me before 11am, so I snuck it into the bathroom and chugged it!"

kids theses dayz

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:11 AM
Post #100172 of 105309 (4390 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

hummm.... I new there wus sumthin I wus forgetting mention.

Still, I have had teh talk with him.... more than wonce.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:11 AM
Post #100173 of 105309 (4390 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
drivel wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

don't want lots of little grandkids all over teh country.

this iz korect

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:26 AM
Post #100174 of 105309 (4380 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

murf wrote:
Jack -

thanks sMurf

Haven't seen ewe owt in quite sum tyme, any plans to cum visit?

mumbling under my breath.... Fuking n00bs, What part about fight club iz Tfish struggling with? At least he didn't find teh morning crag. Course, he wus probibily so maxed owt on that easy root, he wood have had nothing he cood due at teh morning crag.

My guess is he got teh info from Medusa when they were awl up at teh Tunnel crag resently. (see teh Medusa appreciation thread)

..... They are awl IDIOTS!!!1 Everywon ov them.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:27 AM
Post #100175 of 105309 (4380 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

Teh sMurf iz slipping?

First page Previous page 1 ... 4003 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook