Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:30 AM
Post #100176 of 105309 (5773 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

check grupe

Got it... hummm, What know cell#??????

And why ask why? sumtymes ewe just get lucky.

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:32 AM
Post #100177 of 105309 (5773 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

Action on the Afternoon Crag!

http://www.supertopo.com/...id=133388&tn=340

Not even a vanitay search.

murf is retired, so it makes sense that he spends his thyme on supertopo.

maybe he iz just tired

tripperjm

Jul 12, 2013, 1:36 AM
Post #100178 of 105309 (5772 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

In reply to:
Jack says it's good... but not much below 5.10...

heh

I assume that route that he's calling 10d/11a is the 10c? and there's an easier rowt visible in the pic (the only won I've been on at the afternoon carg).

Those clowns has know idea....

scroll down a few posts and he shows a pic in his new area. Laughable.... iz that really climbing or bushwhacking?

caughtinside

Jul 12, 2013, 1:43 AM
Post #100179 of 105309 (5770 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
rattlesnake that wrestled me into teh pond at teh hole.

huh.... It looked so much bigger when it was rapped around yore throat biting at yore fase.

it's amazing I'm alive.

Just dun't let it goes to yore hed....

cuz, yore know 'hard to kill'

whoo! that's me!Angelic

caughtinside

Jul 12, 2013, 1:50 AM
Post #100180 of 105309 (5766 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

snoopy138

Jul 12, 2013, 1:58 AM
Post #100181 of 105309 (5756 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

In reply to:
Jack says it's good... but not much below 5.10...

heh

I assume that route that he's calling 10d/11a is the 10c? and there's an easier rowt visible in the pic (the only won I've been on at the afternoon carg).

Those clowns has know idea....

scroll down a few posts and he shows a pic in his new area. Laughable.... iz that really climbing or bushwhacking?

that's maynard asking about the fire, right?

and, yeah, saw that pic and was just cromfused ... there's a rowt through that tree?

snoopy138

Jul 12, 2013, 2:01 AM
Post #100182 of 105309 (5754 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Also, I might have 1-2 weeks, last of Oct, first of Nov to get out and do some climbing. I wonder if spearfish is too cold then?

probibly will be gud conditions in teh hole.

snoopy138

Jul 12, 2013, 2:07 AM
Post #100183 of 105309 (5750 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
man, haven't been doing much climbing lately at all. The heatwave, the move into the bitchin' new pad and some other stuff like the sprained toe have conspired against me.

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!

well, don't worry, heading out backpacking for a weke with my dad, so I won't be zending in the next couple wekes. the brit is in town the last weke end of july, so I'm sure whatever climbing I do then will just be a mess. ewe have some time.

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 2:18 AM
Post #100184 of 105309 (5743 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:

Been busy in Dubbya Vee, just been climbing, boating, swimming a whole bunch. No more spray than that needed, because it's all been awesome. Other than not knowing what the fuck to do with my lyfe, things are pretty rad.

sumtymes climbing... is awl about disapoynting yore loved wons.
Speaking of which....Nathan had plans to go out climbign after work today. Send buddy and email at 3pm to make sure everything was still cool and buddy says he can't make it. The inlaws were coming for dinner.

Nathan was so pissed he couldn't even respond.

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 2:21 AM
Post #100185 of 105309 (5740 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

Went to the gym before work today, and felt good though! Endurance is but a memory but a couple more seshes I think I'll be ready. After reading about snupe zending all over my back yard I flew into a blind rage and realized that something had to be done!!!!1

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.

carabiner96

Jul 12, 2013, 4:11 AM
Post #100186 of 105309 (5716 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I think when we were out at Spearfish is was April and it was still a bit chilly.

Also, teh pegboard champ won't be taking a trip in the fall and I will be looking for somewhere to spend a week. Just saying.
Guest rooms are done here. Kegerator comes in next week.

climbs4fun

Jul 12, 2013, 4:29 AM
Post #100187 of 105309 (5710 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

It may be too dry, but it's not too hot.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

climbs4fun

Jul 12, 2013, 4:37 AM
Post #100188 of 105309 (5704 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
LJ left a few dayz ago for a won month cross country road trip with a friend ov his.

I wasn't overly excited... they had a vauge plan, little money, a broken down bucket fer a ride and no back up plan.... but they had to go.

Didn't start owt so gud at first. They were going to leave on sat but on fri they had a bunch ov friends over to party before teh trip and won ov his friends stole his wallet with his ID, bank card, medical card and a bunch ov cash. Kids these dayz.

They had to wait until mid day on mon to leave so LJ cood replace his bank card and get a paper copy ov his ID. I had a extra medical card for him and rebuffed owt his wallet.

Shood be a fun trip, ifs they kin pull it oft with owt getting in trouble.

I'll be happy to knot to get a call to bail him owt or retrieve his body.

They made it to New Orleans today, gunna hang for a few dayz then head to Flordia then up to New York City, then back along teh upper border thru Detroit to Seattle, down past teh bay area, then home.

Oh.... and his girlfriend broke up with him last week.

I have friends in Florida and NY if he gets into trouble

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 12:20 PM
Post #100189 of 105309 (5696 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
Garden talk. Too hot to grow anything here. I think it would all spontaneously combust.

HERE?!!!! It was 118F officially last week. Definitely too hot. I can water to offset the too dry

Sounds perfect for some amazing hot peppers!

Partner camhead

Jul 12, 2013, 1:54 PM
Post #100190 of 105309 (5684 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.

lena_chita

Jul 12, 2013, 3:48 PM
Post #100191 of 105309 (5672 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

I'm guessing spearfish would be chilly, based on guidebook reading, but I don't actually know that. Still have not climbed there. :( We were going to stop there on our way, and then Banz needed to go to Denver, so we drove that way, instead. :(

snoopy138

Jul 12, 2013, 4:54 PM
Post #100192 of 105309 (5667 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] In other newz [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

snoopy138

Jul 12, 2013, 4:56 PM
Post #100193 of 105309 (5664 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

teh porblem comes in having to go outside to deal with the hot peppers.

drivel

Jul 12, 2013, 5:07 PM
Post #100194 of 105309 (5661 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

High of 73 here in dubbya vee. It would be primo sending conditions. Unfortunately, the open wounds in my future former gimp foot are making it impossible to put on a climbing shoe. Half tempted to see if I could do Apollo Reed with one shoe.

maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

caughtinside

Jul 12, 2013, 6:42 PM
Post #100195 of 105309 (5639 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

Partner camhead

Jul 12, 2013, 6:50 PM
Post #100196 of 105309 (5633 views)
Shortcut

Re: [drivel] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drivel wrote:
camhead wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

maybe attempt to refrain from doing anything else completely fucking retarded with that foot for a bit? like riverboarding? or getting it filthy hiking out to the crag before you're even allowed to take the bandage off?

Yore rite. I actually did get some cool waterproof bandages to put over the steri-strips, which will help with the cleanliness a lot. Still not going to do any sandals or water stuff for a couple weeks. Had a gneiss road ride today.

murf

Jul 12, 2013, 7:53 PM
Post #100197 of 105309 (5621 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
murf wrote:
Jack -

Not even a vanitay search.

murf is retired, so it makes sense that he spends his thyme on supertopo.

maybe he iz just tired

All the above.

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 9:07 PM
Post #100198 of 105309 (5611 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

I don't think I'll be at teh red this year. sadfase.

How about Obed?

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 9:08 PM
Post #100199 of 105309 (5611 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:

teh porblem comes in having to go outside to deal with the hot peppers.

Water them at night?

granite_grrl

Jul 12, 2013, 9:11 PM
Post #100200 of 105309 (5611 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
http://www.dpmclimbing.com/...tch/trapped-fandango

have you guys seen this? Amazing ineptitude! Check out the chick belaying with the rope looped around a locker. Holy shit!!

wow.

Not that belaying with a munter is fun, but in a pinch.....

First page Previous page 1 ... 4004 4005 4006 4007 4008 4009 4010 4011 4012 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook