Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Some good info
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

Stone0826

Jan 6, 2013, 11:14 AM
Post #1 of 3 (1095 views)
Shortcut

Some good info  (North_America: United_States: Alabama: Southern: Bartletts_Ferry_Dam_Crag)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I climb here often because there is no where else to climb here. When you arrive to the main face there is a sport route that leads to a solid rap chain and 2 anchors, there are a pair of shuts abou 15ft to the left and 20ft to the right. I haven't tried the ones on the right but my god the ones on the left are stupid sketchy. I short roped down to them and the right shut almost came out of the rock and the left is pretty loose to. I figured it was worth noting.

Tipton

Jan 7, 2013, 9:56 AM
Post #2 of 3 (1019 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Stone0826] Some good info [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Could you provide any other details about the cliff? How tall and how many routes (or potential for routes)?

I haven't been there before and may head that way this weekend. Thanks for the info, I didn't realize this place existed.

Stone0826

Jul 13, 2013, 12:03 PM
Post #3 of 3 (675 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Tipton] Some good info [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sorry for the late reply, maybe 40-45'. The first 10' is extremely chossy from high water level. There are other cliffs own down, there's one that's kinda red and its got some cool stuff on it and its solid all the way up. It's only about 25' though.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$40.46 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook