RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

TheWolf

Jul 17, 2013, 9:59 PM
Post #1 of 1 (425 views)
Shortcut

Wings of Steel Film Update
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

This project has been a long and satisfying journey. Over the past two years I've had quite of few inquiries about the status of the film.
I'm happy to report we are in the final stages of editing and we expect to be finished in August. The title is Assault on El Capitan

The first scheduled screening is in late September.
You can follow us on
Facebook: Assault on El Capitan
Twitter: @AssaultElCap
Email: assaulelcap@yahoo.com

When the project was first developed we anticipated a quick turnaround. But as the film began to take shape, we looked at the footage and the quality of the interviews and made the decision to make a film we could truly be proud of and take our time. Additionally financial resources needed to complete this project came out of our pockets. The Kickstarter and Indegogo funds got us started but a feature documentary does incur substantial expenses.

I want to thank all of you who have offered moral as well financial support.

At each screening after the Premier we will offer a select number of FREE Passes..
Your pass will also be an invitation to a pre or post screening party and include meet and greets with principles and filmmakers when those events are planned.
Email us for a chance to get on our list for a chance at a Pass and to be notified of upcoming events.

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$14.36 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook