RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

Jmath

Jul 21, 2013, 10:43 AM
Post #1 of 3 (935 views)
Shortcut

Diga di Luzzone, Switzerland, between August 1 and August 17, 2013
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hi. I'm going to be in Switzerland from August 1 to about August 17, 2013. I am mostly visiting family on this trip, but would love to do a bit of climbing. I really want to climb the Diga di Luzzone dam in Ticino, Switzerland. Anyone want to join me? I don't have all the gear I need (60m rope, 14 draws), but I am willing to go and buy it, since I need a new rope and draws anyway.

http://matadornetwork.com/sports/diga-di-luzzone-the-500-foot-climbing-wall/

Deraek

Jul 23, 2013, 9:13 PM
Post #2 of 3 (872 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Jmath] Diga di Luzzone, Switzerland, between August 1 and August 17, 2013 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey,

I'm going to be in Switzerland for a bit around then travelling with a buddy--wanna take us out? We won't be bringing gear beyond shoes, harnesses, and belay devices.
We're going to be heading out of Amsterdam on like the 29th, and basically going South and East with plans to stop in Switzerland to hopefully climb either before and/or after a festival in Prague from August 7th to 10th.

Give me a shout if you're interested!

Deraek

BHSPitMonkey

Aug 1, 2013, 8:58 AM
Post #3 of 3 (809 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Jmath] Diga di Luzzone, Switzerland, between August 1 and August 17, 2013 [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm visiting Germany right now, and I really want to do some Swiss climbing next week! I have a 60m and about 10 draws (and runners + ATC), though I am a little more interested in getting on real rock than the dam (though I would be in favor of doing both!). Let me know what you would be interested in! I'll also PM both of you with alternate contact info just in case.

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook