RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - East Coast

Premier Sponsor:

mahRS

Sep 15, 2013, 1:33 PM
Post #1 of 2 (217 views)
Shortcut

partner in fairfax?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey, so im a brazilian girl and im staying here in Fairfax for 1 month (from sep 14 to oct 13). I know that there is a climbing gym in alexandria, but since i dont drive, is too far for me to go by bus.
So i was wondering if by any chance someone dont go there during week, at night and could give me a ride. To be more specific, im staying in fairfax farms, but will be working at a vet clinic on rust road, near the wallmart.
So if anyone could help me, i will be so sad if i cannot climb for 1 month Unsure

or i can climb outdoors too, but easy things, lol

wrwrestler9

Sep 16, 2013, 6:55 PM
Post #2 of 2 (190 views)
Shortcut

Re: [mahRS] partner in fairfax? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey, I'm actually in fairfax VA too. That's the good news- bad news is I actually totaled my car two weeks ago and now I can't drive haha. If you find someone who can drive though, let them know I'm willing to pay $10 per day if they can pick me up along with you to go climbing. I'm a good climber and I have all the climbing equipment with me (sport, trad, everything) including harnesses, climbing and static ropes, belay device, carabiners, etc

My # is 703 953 4631 so if you find out itd be cool if I could come with you guys, thanks!

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - East Coast

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$34.16 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook