Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Sep 18, 2013, 12:44 PM
Post #100876 of 105309 (7243 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

holy fuck I'm tired today.

Did a 7km run on Monday. 2min hard 1min easy for 8 reps. Good workout.

Then yesterday I thought it would be a good idea to ride 22km out to the time trial (which was 10km) and then bike home. WTF was I thinking. Monday wore me out more than I thought, I did terrible in the TT and then it was all I could do to keep up with the group on the way back. I am so fucking tired today.

tripperjm

Sep 18, 2013, 1:40 PM
Post #100877 of 105309 (7237 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

So clamhed....

Which campground are you the camp stalker at?

Been hearing that there have been 'difficulties with the camp host' at the AAC campground.

Is that you?

dr_feelgood

Sep 18, 2013, 3:44 PM
Post #100878 of 105309 (7221 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Been hearing that there have been 'difficulties with the camp host' at the AAC campground.

Is that you?
Does the camp stawker shit in the woods?

lena_chita

Sep 18, 2013, 4:18 PM
Post #100879 of 105309 (7212 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?
Does the camp stawker shit in the woods?

That would only be a "difficulty" is the shitter is constipated, or if someone's dog finds the buried treasure.

snoopy138

Sep 18, 2013, 5:47 PM
Post #100880 of 105309 (7197 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

did he turn the campground into a marsh with his spray?

Partner camhead

Sep 19, 2013, 1:58 AM
Post #100881 of 105309 (7165 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Oh shit, this is getting good. My fb fiernds and the gerkz know now!

I'm pretty sure that commenter on mp was this New Yorker who was pissed that I woke him up at 9am to pay fees before I had to leave. His complaints about the lack of water are valid though, and I hop the powers that be do something about that.

granite_grrl

Sep 19, 2013, 2:19 AM
Post #100882 of 105309 (7160 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

I'm pretty sure that commenter on mp was this New Yorker who was pissed that I woke him up at 9am to pay fees before I had to leave. His complaints about the lack of water are valid though, and I hop the powers that be do something about that.

Worthless without links!

dr_feelgood

Sep 19, 2013, 2:46 AM
Post #100883 of 105309 (7152 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!
http://mountainproject.com/...at-the-new/108342514

I iz yore link stawker?

climbingtrash

Sep 19, 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #100884 of 105309 (7130 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
gardening tawk:
Harvested 30+ tomatoes, 7 squash, a bunch of beans, 6 ears of corn, 8 carrots, 4 beets, and other shit. I woulda got more, but I filled the panniers to the max.

Spent this weekend scouting a backcountry area to blast bambi and bottoming out my taco on the drive. If I am lucky, we might have venison chili in a few weeks.

Dew it! Tonight I made elk chili out of meat a friend gave me, and a bunch of tomatoes and jalapenos I harvested today from our garden. Wife made one of the best cornbreads I've ever had to go with it. Yummm...

GO

If only someone could harvest all the deer from my backyard! Then I could have a garden tawk, too.

I love venison, but I wouldn't want to eat THESE vermin though. Considering the crap they eat, I'd rather have myself a tasty rat. Well, not really, but eating city deer is no better than eating rats. Grrr. I just want them DEAD.

Well the standard solution is a fence.

GO

There is a fence. They jump over it. The city doesn't allow a higher one.

How high is this fence. I thought the standard was 6ft allowed for a fence.

With a running start, they jump 6ft fence like it's nothing. The reason why 5-6ft tall fencing works for a small garden is because they won't jump if the landing isn't clear, or because they don't have room for a running start.

I've heard people talk about two fences, a 5-6ft tall and then another one a couple of feet away. Or a wire strung above the main fence.

But I need to protect a fairly big area, and it is an expensive proposition. For now I am just hoping my couple fruit trees survive with individual enclosures.

If deer are that bad I would suspect you have a bunch of bunnies too. They can cause a lot of damage to shurbs come winter.

Oh, no suspecting about it, I see them all the time. hate the little buggers, too. Mad

should be able to trap the bunnies?

Yeah, I'll start a little fur trading business in my spare time, anyday now.

For now, I am going with the "getting my veggies from the CSA plan". It is working splendidly so far. And when Heffe finally builds me a greenhouse, I will have some veggies there in winter.

But until then, as much as a love gardening, the trap-bunnies-and-shoot-the-deer-while-installing-12ft-tall-electric-fence-and-getting-a-mastiff thing just keeps ending up on the second page of my priority list.

Ewe can't be a Zen-Buddhist gardener awl yore life. At sum poynte teh line haz to be drawn...it's either them or ewe.

climbingtrash

Sep 19, 2013, 1:13 PM
Post #100885 of 105309 (7127 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
gardening tawk:
Harvested 30+ tomatoes, 7 squash, a bunch of beans, 6 ears of corn, 8 carrots, 4 beets, and other shit. I woulda got more, but I filled the panniers to the max.

Spent this weekend scouting a backcountry area to blast bambi and bottoming out my taco on the drive. If I am lucky, we might have venison chili in a few weeks.

Dew it! Tonight I made elk chili out of meat a friend gave me, and a bunch of tomatoes and jalapenos I harvested today from our garden. Wife made one of the best cornbreads I've ever had to go with it. Yummm...

GO

If only someone could harvest all the deer from my backyard! Then I could have a garden tawk, too.

I love venison, but I wouldn't want to eat THESE vermin though. Considering the crap they eat, I'd rather have myself a tasty rat. Well, not really, but eating city deer is no better than eating rats. Grrr. I just want them DEAD.

GO

With a running start, they jump 6ft fence like it's nothing. The reason why 5-6ft tall fencing works for a small garden is because they won't jump if the landing isn't clear, or because they don't have room for a running start.

I've heard people talk about two fences, a 5-6ft tall and then another one a couple of feet away. Or a wire strung above the main fence.

But I need to protect a fairly big area, and it is an expensive proposition. For now I am just hoping my couple fruit trees survive with individual enclosures.

If deer are that bad I would suspect you have a bunch of bunnies too. They can cause a lot of damage to shurbs come winter.

Oh, no suspecting about it, I see them all the time. hate the little buggers, too. Mad

If it's like around our place the trapping them all would be a full time job.

I also would be scared of trapping a skunk.

I live trapped a skunk wunce. It wasn't so bad.

climbingtrash

Sep 19, 2013, 1:18 PM
Post #100886 of 105309 (7126 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
drivel wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
gardening tawk:

GO

GO

Yeah, I'll start a little fur trading business in my spare time, anyday now.

For now, I am going with the "getting my veggies from the CSA plan". It is working splendidly so far. And when Heffe finally builds me a greenhouse, I will have some veggies there in winter.

But until then, as much as a love gardening, the trap-bunnies-and-shoot-the-deer-while-installing-12ft-tall-electric-fence-and-getting-a-mastiff thing just keeps ending up on the second page of my priority list.

Skip the rest, just get the mastiff. Jasper loves to chase deer, and he is adorbz.

Saw a mastiff fore my first tyme this year. Looked like teh product of sum mad scientist.

Partner cracklover

Sep 19, 2013, 7:25 PM
Post #100887 of 105309 (7103 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

Speaking of vaguely entertaining dramaz, why isn't this pic on the front page? It really should be. It's kind of good, but at the same time kind of creepy and self-involved. Just like RC.com! Vote it up! So sez the fly buzzing in yer ear, all subliminiminal like.

http://www.rockclimbing.com/...file/Me__122089.html

Soon the FP pic will be nothing but nicole renee and potrero ed vanity shots, all day every day.

GO
(editing is weke, but bad links are even wekerer).

(This post was edited by cracklover on Sep 19, 2013, 7:27 PM)

granite_grrl

Sep 19, 2013, 7:41 PM
Post #100888 of 105309 (7097 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

Speaking of vaguely entertaining dramaz, why isn't this pic on the front page? It really should be. It's kind of good, but at the same time kind of creepy and self-involved. Just like RC.com! Vote it up! So sez the fly buzzing in yer ear, all subliminiminal like.

Soon the FP pic will be nothing but nicole renee and potrero ed vanity shots, all day every day.

GO

That pic is on the front page.

And on that note - I keep thinking how much that eye makeup would sting if she ever broke a sweat.

climbingtrash

Sep 19, 2013, 7:43 PM
Post #100889 of 105309 (7095 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Weke-end report.

Saturday was my third day on this route. Day one I bruised my knuckles on this tight undercling crack through the crux roof. Day two I ripped a big bloody flapper off on the same undercling. I had it in my mind that if this route beat me up again I was going to move on. Thank goodness I sent. Climbed it really well, taking my time and keeping the pump down.

I'm really happy, this makes it the fouth one two I've sent this year (only one of those a repeat from 2 years ago). Would have been the fifth except that we downgraded one of them. I have another project route up at mini-Ceause that's a bit harder than anything else I've done and hoping I can finish it out before the end of the season. We shall see.

Nice send! I hope the project goes before the season's end. I was just counting weekends and figuring out what i need to do send mine. Fall is just starting, but with the kid's schedule, I don't have that many days left!

Obviously I'd like to send, but it really doesn't matter one way or another. It'll be good just to overload my body working on it.

And I don't have many weekends left either. Lion's Head being right on the water can get chilly a lot earlier than you want in the fall.

In teh realm of projects, I've decided to shelve mine for a while. Getting tired of falling off at the same spot and doing the same thing weke after weke.

Going to put the drive-by on the back burner and work on the five-finger discount, which seems more doable. Same overall difficulty: some harder moves, but with two spots that allow rests ... not no-hands RRG rests, but stand on your feet a bit more than usual and shake out type of rests.

I'm surprised those rests haven't been removed.

they're by design ... I've seen jack stand at teh main rest on that thing for 5-10 minutes, alternating hands and shaking out

Sadly, I have stopped at the rest. looks over at snoppy... But 5-10 mins?

Still, it's true, there is a rest on the Five Finger. Thing is, it was there and at the time it seemed like a good thing. You've just done of really steep pumpy moves and then you have a even steeper harder pumpy section to get to the chains.

Several years back, when I had it all wired up and would do it a lot, I could skip the rest. And at the time, I thought about trimming it back. Never got to it....

But it's never to late to correct a past mistake, and now that I know snoppy wants to do it.... maybe it's time.

That's teh old spurt climbing spirit! But ewe know...yore only cheating yoreself.

climbingtrash

Sep 19, 2013, 7:54 PM
Post #100890 of 105309 (7090 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
above "whoo" not an endorsement of peg-boarding

Good!

What's the deal with pegboarding, anyway?

Our gym built a SUPER-sweet new training area, moved all hangboards, systems wall, campus board, crack wall, etc. in one place. Really sweet setup that allows you to put up 16 hangboards and easily subtract weight, if needed.

Anyway, super-sweet.

And then they went and put peg holes all the way around the hangboard support boards. And now every single gumby in the gym goes there and attempts to pegboard their way all the way around the entire structure, in the most retarded manner possible. What's the appeal of traversing by sticking pegs into every-2-inch evenly spaced holes and hanging from them, I am not sure, but it's like the star attraction of the gym at the moment.

teh peg board champ is knot amused.

But not bothered enough to make an appearance?

Ewe should probably just phace it, he haz risen above this place. I know ewe lurved to cup hiz ballz and awl but it's tyme ewe swallowed that bitter pill and just move on.

lena_chita

Sep 19, 2013, 7:59 PM
Post #100891 of 105309 (7083 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

And on that note - I keep thinking how much that eye makeup would sting if she ever broke a sweat.

For plastic to sweat, the temps would have to be REALLY high! I believe at some point it becomes "melting", instead of "sweating"

Partner macherry

Sep 19, 2013, 9:36 PM
Post #100892 of 105309 (7070 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

For plastic to sweat, the temps would have to be REALLY high! I believe at some point it becomes "melting", instead of "sweating"

that pic creeps me out.........but i five starred it just the same

tripperjm

Sep 20, 2013, 2:59 AM
Post #100893 of 105309 (7048 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
above "whoo" not an endorsement of peg-boarding

Good!

What's the deal with pegboarding, anyway?

Our gym built a SUPER-sweet new training area, moved all hangboards, systems wall, campus board, crack wall, etc. in one place. Really sweet setup that allows you to put up 16 hangboards and easily subtract weight, if needed.

Anyway, super-sweet.

And then they went and put peg holes all the way around the hangboard support boards. And now every single gumby in the gym goes there and attempts to pegboard their way all the way around the entire structure, in the most retarded manner possible. What's the appeal of traversing by sticking pegs into every-2-inch evenly spaced holes and hanging from them, I am not sure, but it's like the star attraction of the gym at the moment.

it took me a while to realize that this involved actual pegs, and that not all uv teh gumbys were bringing in their ice toolz.

Sometimes, when you don't know the answer....

It's best to just sit there and smile.

Partner cracklover

Sep 20, 2013, 1:17 PM
Post #100894 of 105309 (7026 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

Okay, now it is again. It got a bunch of one-stars that caused it to drop off. Well done!

GO

Partner cracklover

Sep 20, 2013, 1:19 PM
Post #100895 of 105309 (7024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

It's like the Doctor Who episodes where the mannikins come to life. Except this mannikin is (somewhat) more realistic, which makes it that much creepier.

GO

tripperjm

Sep 20, 2013, 2:47 PM
Post #100896 of 105309 (7012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I just looked at the front page and every post was spam....

This site sure has gone into the shitter.

granite_grrl

Sep 20, 2013, 2:49 PM
Post #100897 of 105309 (7009 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

It's like the Doctor Who episodes where the mannikins come to life. Except this mannikin is (somewhat) more realistic, which makes it that much creepier.

GO

Uncanny valley?

granite_grrl

Sep 20, 2013, 2:55 PM
Post #100898 of 105309 (7003 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
macherry wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Is that you?

Worthless without links!

I iz yore link stawker?

GO

GO

Uncanny valley?

that's a good comment to put on that photo. Just a sec.

granite_grrl

Sep 20, 2013, 2:59 PM
Post #100899 of 105309 (7002 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
I just looked at the front page and every post was spam....

This site sure has gone into the shitter.

This is tru.

Online forums need semi regular upgrades to keep up with spam technology. Apparently RC.com has been totally abandoned by it's overloads.

granite_grrl

Sep 20, 2013, 3:00 PM
Post #100900 of 105309 (7002 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

But I will not abandon this PTFTW.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4032 4033 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook