RSS FeedRSS Feeds for International

Premier Sponsor:

NedderLander

Sep 23, 2013, 9:30 AM
Post #1 of 3 (427 views)
Shortcut

Looking for partners China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, Shanghai
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I'll be in Hangzhou in October and was thinking of bringing some gear to try and climb on the limestone wall they have over near Longjing. ( http://www.mountainproject.com/v/hang-zhou/106483495 ) I don't have a huge amount of experience, lead 5.4 follow up to 5.9. I've got a light rack and rope, but am looking for a more experienced partner.

Ccszynal

Oct 3, 2013, 6:38 PM
Post #2 of 3 (363 views)
Shortcut

Re: [NedderLander] Looking for partners China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, Shanghai [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey! I'm living in shanghai at the moment and hangzhou is actually pretty close (only about an hour on the HSR). I'm in hangzhou today and tomorrow and will be looking for the wall that's posted on mountain project- talk about vage. Let me know if you ended up coming out

NedderLander

Oct 4, 2013, 9:23 AM
Post #3 of 3 (351 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Ccszynal] Looking for partners China, Zhejiang, Hangzhou, Shanghai [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hi! I'll be in Hangzhou starting from Oct. 8th. Unfortunately I didn't get any responses from this post till now, so all I've brought are my climbing shoes and harness. Do you have a rack? Let me know what you find on your investigation.

Forums : Climbing Partners : International

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook