Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Sep 22, 2013, 2:06 AM
Post #100926 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Well, since it's there.

granite_grrl

Sep 22, 2013, 2:07 AM
Post #100927 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
But I will not abandon this PTFTW.

gg carez.

apparently.

Partner epoch

Sep 22, 2013, 3:26 AM
Post #100928 of 105309 (5067 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
I just looked at the front page and every post was spam....

This site sure has gone into the shitter.

Namemedia has no interest in this site. I've emailed them 4 times now. There are only three of us who do anything.

Spam, spam, spam... this ship is sinking; and no one is at the helm.

[snoppy, mark it zero.] har har har...
Let's pool together, buy it, poop on it, and burn it! Woooo!
The only thing worth saving on this site is the BET

I used to use the analogy of a tight community in the middle of a mad max wasteland to describe the BET. Now I think that we're more like Elesium.

I still think it's mad max, only there isn't anything left as the rest of the site has withered away into nothingness.

Partner epoch

Sep 22, 2013, 3:27 AM
Post #100929 of 105309 (5065 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
But I will not abandon this PTFTW.

gg carez.

apparently.

always

Partner macherry

Sep 22, 2013, 7:03 PM
Post #100930 of 105309 (5051 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Namemedia has no interest in this site. I've emailed them 4 times now. There are only three of us who do anything.

I used to use the analogy of a tight community in the middle of a mad max wasteland to describe the BET. Now I think that we're more like Elesium.

I still think it's mad max, only there isn't anything left as the rest of the site has withered away into nothingness.

the left behind mods should just stop modding. let it go. free for all. if the overlords don't care, why should you guys.

climbs4fun

Sep 23, 2013, 2:04 AM
Post #100931 of 105309 (5035 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Which campground are you the camp stalker at?

Been hearing that there have been 'difficulties with the camp host' at the AAC campground.

Is that you?

Oh shit, this is getting good. My fb fiernds and the gerkz know now!

I'm pretty sure that commenter on mp was this New Yorker who was pissed that I woke him up at 9am to pay fees before I had to leave. His complaints about the lack of water are valid though, and I hop the powers that be do something about that.

Worthless without links!
http://mountainproject.com/...at-the-new/108342514

I iz yore link stawker?

That was way too little butthurtz to be entertaining.

Partner cracklover

Sep 23, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #100932 of 105309 (5032 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
So clamhed....

Which campground are you the camp stalker at?

Been hearing that there have been 'difficulties with the camp host' at the AAC campground.

Is that you?

Oh shit, this is getting good. My fb fiernds and the gerkz know now!

I'm pretty sure that commenter on mp was this New Yorker who was pissed that I woke him up at 9am to pay fees before I had to leave. His complaints about the lack of water are valid though, and I hop the powers that be do something about that.

Worthless without links!
http://mountainproject.com/...at-the-new/108342514

I iz yore link stawker?

That was way too little butthurtz to be entertaining.

Apparently he is not there to entertain you, either.

He is still notfunny, though.

GO

climbs4fun

Sep 23, 2013, 2:10 AM
Post #100933 of 105309 (5031 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I mod when I'm online, but I work 6 days a week, so it's not as often as it used to be.

Partner epoch

Sep 23, 2013, 2:44 AM
Post #100934 of 105309 (5024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbs4fun] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

I mod when I'm online, but I work 6 days a week, so it's not as often as it used to be.
WHoo!!!! Works!!!!

you shouldn't work so hard.

climbs4fun

Sep 23, 2013, 2:56 AM
Post #100935 of 105309 (5021 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

WHoo!!!! Works!!!!

you shouldn't work so hard.

That would be nice, but it isn't going to happen

lena_chita

Sep 23, 2013, 2:38 PM
Post #100936 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
epoch wrote:
camhead wrote:
epoch wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

the left behind mods should just stop modding. let it go. free for all. if the overlords don't care, why should you guys.

The spam is just annoying, and if i can delete it, I will. But there is no 'modding" otherwise. Nobody is posting much, there is nothing to moderate.

lena_chita

Sep 23, 2013, 2:42 PM
Post #100937 of 105309 (4995 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wasted weekend on my part. Didn't send anything. 1-hung a one-two-boy, that's the closest to success I've come. Couldn't even get through the middle section of my "project" that I went through pretty easily last weekend, and when I first tried it a couple of years ago.

Banz climbed cleanly through the crux on all three of his projects, and then fell in the easier section above the crux that he had done cleanly before.

Ed was the only one who sent anything this weekend.

I'm feeling pretty bummed.

granite_grrl

Sep 23, 2013, 3:01 PM
Post #100938 of 105309 (4991 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I had a pretty kick ass weekend. I also one hung my project, which is the hardest route I've been on yet so I'm super excited. On my last attempt yesterday I was exhasted and still about to pull the crux moves, which was a nice change for the day before where I had Nathan reclimb the route and rescue my draws.

I'm tired and sore today. That is awl.

Partner camhead

Sep 23, 2013, 3:22 PM
Post #100939 of 105309 (4988 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
Wasted weekend on my part. Didn't send anything. 1-hung a one-two-boy, that's the closest to success I've come. Couldn't even get through the middle section of my "project" that I went through pretty easily last weekend, and when I first tried it a couple of years ago.

Banz climbed cleanly through the crux on all three of his projects, and then fell in the easier section above the crux that he had done cleanly before.

It was pretty shitty conditions this weekend. Rained all day fri and sat. Fortunately, it was the annual AAC craggin classic festival here, and what we lost in climbing we made up for in beerz and slide shows. Was really fun. Sunday was splitter (braw!) conditions, and I dragged myself out to endless even though I was operating on like two hours of sleep from the party the night before. Fell all over prodges, but got one endless 12a (ten sleep 13a, maple 14c, Gunks 5.7,easier than the start of C&J).

Also found a real gem of a note at one campsite. Next to a big bag of trash, it read, "take our trash out, you limp dick liberal piece of shit." really brightened my mood, actually.

snoopy138

Sep 23, 2013, 3:55 PM
Post #100940 of 105309 (4979 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
epoch wrote:
tripperjm wrote:

Not sure the buying it part is even necessary for yore plan.

snoopy138

Sep 23, 2013, 3:59 PM
Post #100941 of 105309 (4975 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

It was pretty shitty conditions this weekend. Rained all day fri and sat. Fortunately, it was the annual AAC craggin classic festival here, and what we lost in climbing we made up for in beerz and slide shows. Was really fun. Sunday was splitter (braw!) conditions, and I dragged myself out to endless even though I was operating on like two hours of sleep from the party the night before. Fell all over prodges, but got one endless 12a (ten sleep 13a, maple 14c, Gunks 5.7,easier than the start of C&J).

Also found a real gem of a note at one campsite. Next to a big bag of trash, it read, "take our trash out, you limp dick liberal piece of shit." really brightened my mood, actually.

somebody that knows of you from online, or around town?

granite_grrl

Sep 23, 2013, 4:13 PM
Post #100942 of 105309 (4972 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Awesome. I should try to get a long weekend in down to the New before the end of the year and harass you at the AAC campground.

Partner cracklover

Sep 23, 2013, 4:36 PM
Post #100943 of 105309 (4968 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Awesome. I should try to get a long weekend in down to the New before the end of the year and harass you at the AAC campground.

Better hurry up before the good ole boys run him out of town.

My weekend was spent entertaining the in-laws.

In other news, I just had my partner for my big project of the fall back out on me (for legitimate reasons). My wife is a little relieved that I will not become a fixed piece of pro in a desert classic, but frankly I'm really disappointed. I have a shit ton of vacation, I'm feeling pretty strong, and I have no solid desert partner.

GO

granite_grrl

Sep 23, 2013, 4:37 PM
Post #100944 of 105309 (4966 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

In other news, I just had my partner for my big project of the fall back out on me (for legitimate reasons). My wife is a little relieved that I will not become a fixed piece of pro in a desert classic, but frankly I'm really disappointed. I have a shit ton of vacation, I'm feeling pretty strong, and I have no solid desert partner.

GO

Fly out to the Red, I'll climb with you for the week.

Partner cracklover

Sep 23, 2013, 4:42 PM
Post #100945 of 105309 (4964 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Go through the trash to figure out who it belongs to, and then dump it into their tents when they're out today. Then post a note on the tent that says "this 'limp dick' just fucked you in the ass".

GO

dr_feelgood

Sep 23, 2013, 4:44 PM
Post #100946 of 105309 (4963 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Now that is funny.

caughtinside

Sep 23, 2013, 8:05 PM
Post #100947 of 105309 (4934 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

ha ha! I hope you kept the note.

lena_chita

Sep 23, 2013, 8:17 PM
Post #100948 of 105309 (4932 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

GO

I approve!

lena_chita

Sep 23, 2013, 8:19 PM
Post #100949 of 105309 (4931 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

ha ha! I hope you kept the note.

Is camhead allowed to banz people from the campground?

snoopy138

Sep 24, 2013, 12:04 AM
Post #100950 of 105309 (4912 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

GO

make sure to kutz his rope at teh end uv teh weke.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4034 4035 4036 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook