Forums: Climbing Information: General:
Any Psicobloc/Deep Water Soloing in Costa Rica?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for General

Premier Sponsor:

umopapIsdn

Sep 4, 2013, 3:12 PM
Post #1 of 4 (984 views)
Shortcut

Any Psicobloc/Deep Water Soloing in Costa Rica?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I've heard the rock is pretty shabby in Costa Rica, but looking through pictures, I've noticed quite a few nice looking cliffs perched next to the Gulf. Does anybody know of any good psicobloc locations in Costa Rica? I will be heading that way early next month and would appreciate the tips.

Thanks!

ruff1996

Sep 23, 2013, 3:41 PM
Post #2 of 4 (871 views)
Shortcut

Re: [umopapIsdn] Any Psicobloc/Deep Water Soloing in Costa Rica? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dude once you get to costa rica contact me. Climbing communitty here is really big and friendly, there is going to be a cool event the 19-20 of next month for full moon. For psicoblocs there are few, not very cool, but still.
My facebook is jose andres arvide
The facebook of costa rica climbing community is lastone
My phone number is 0050689983850
Good luck and hopefully we will see you climb with us soon.
Climb on...

umopapIsdn

Sep 24, 2013, 6:49 AM
Post #3 of 4 (852 views)
Shortcut

Re: [ruff1996] Any Psicobloc/Deep Water Soloing in Costa Rica? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Gracias por la respuesta! Ah no! I am missing the full moon by a week. I'm only in Costa Rica from October 5th-13th. I'm travelling with a non-climber so psicobloc was a good option rather than spending all day at the crag.

You have some very interesting looking rock around Cachi. Hopefully I can free up some time for climbing!

I sent you a friend request through facebook. I'm Jason. I will try to contact you when I get to Costa Rica. Thanks again!

ruff1996

Sep 26, 2013, 8:18 AM
Post #4 of 4 (798 views)
Shortcut

Re: [umopapIsdn] Any Psicobloc/Deep Water Soloing in Costa Rica? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dude cachi is amazing for some simple reasons, anyone can climb, really anyone, even people who had never climb. There are routes for all levels, and they even rent equipment for the ones that dont have. If it rains you can still climb becouse of the inclination at the top of the rock. There is a wodsen house with wood kitchen, table, sink, bathroom, shower, 4 beds each for 2 people and camping area. There is a natural pool with a slackline. Place to leave the car... Notice there is no electricity so it is either can food or use the wood kitchen. It is fun for anyone. We usually go from saturday to sunday and climb even at night. You should really come with us. Just contact me and we will see what we can do. If you need a ride dont worry there are lots of people willing to give a ride

Forums : Climbing Information : General

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook