RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Euro Freaks

Premier Sponsor:

ruff1996

Sep 24, 2013, 8:54 PM
Post #1 of 1 (1690 views)
Shortcut

Need home for foreign climber
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Greetings,
My name is Jose Andres, i live in Costa Rica. I am a high school student who is about to graduate on early 2014. My life passion is climbing and traveling, and because of this I came to the conclusion with my parents that I want to go and live and work for a year on France, Belgium or french side of Switzerland. I already speak fluid french and have been intensively climbing for long. What I need is help finding a home hopefully of someone who climbs so I can live with for about 8 months to a year. I also need to find a job and I was planing to see if I could work on a climbing gym or whatever gives me enough for food and climbing. This plan of going to France is dated for around mid 2014, ill be already graduated english speaking, spanish, french, and a little german.
All along my trip I will have the help of my parents financially just in case it gets hard.
I would like to ask for your sincere help to see if there is anyone who is interest to have a foreign from Costa Rica, climber living with them. It would be a great climbing exchange and experience. Ill obviously pay all my stuff and whatever is asked to.
My phone number is 0050689983850
Facebook: Jose andres arvide
Email: ruff_1996@hotmail.com
Ill be traveling to Europe to see some friends on december to january just in case someone is interest and wants to interview me.

Thanks very much and ill appreciate your help,

Jose A. Arvide

Forums : International : Euro Freaks

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook