Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #101001 of 105309 (4971 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ptftw

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2013, 12:44 AM
Post #101002 of 105309 (4971 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

protek

Partner epoch

Oct 2, 2013, 2:52 AM
Post #101003 of 105309 (4960 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Then I had a half-brick-sized rock land right next to me, knocked out by a guy from the top of one of Kaymoor classics. That was the closest I ever came to not walking out of the crag. Kinda shaken by it, still.

half-brick is not a size of falling rock.

nevertheless, whatever size this rock actually was, gud thing it didn't land on ewe. did the guy who knocked it off yell anything?

Needs appliance conversion. How big is a half-brick? A very, very, very small microwave?
Cheese grater?

Partner epoch

Oct 2, 2013, 2:55 AM
Post #101004 of 105309 (4958 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Then I had a half-brick-sized rock land right next to me, knocked out by a guy from the top of one of Kaymoor classics. That was the closest I ever came to not walking out of the crag. Kinda shaken by it, still.

half-brick is not a size of falling rock.

nevertheless, whatever size this rock actually was, gud thing it didn't land on ewe. did the guy who knocked it off yell anything?

Needs appliance conversion. How big is a half-brick? A very, very, very small microwave?

toaster

Immersion blender without the wand attached. Bam!

I was there. and I say that it was half-brick. And I mean, literally. It was nicely-even with parallel sides, and all.

I think it must have been one of those loose rocks that is held in a slot, and wiggles there kinda securely, without going anywhere-- except when it finally does go.

And no, the guy didn't yell anything, and didn't even say, "gosh, I am so glad nobody got hurt" when he was lowered off. he was just pissed that he didn't send. And no, the brick had nothing to do with it. He fell before the brick episode.

while I don't understand your "brick" language, based on your descriptions it seems to be maybe a small cheese grater size, or maybe one of those magic bullet things?
never failz.... damnit!

Partner camhead

Oct 2, 2013, 12:00 PM
Post #101005 of 105309 (4945 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Wasted weekend on my part. Didn't send anything. 1-hung a one-two-boy, that's the closest to success I've come. Couldn't even get through the middle section of my "project" that I went through pretty easily last weekend, and when I first tried it a couple of years ago.

Banz climbed cleanly through the crux on all three of his projects, and then fell in the easier section above the crux that he had done cleanly before.

Ed was the only one who sent anything this weekend.

I'm feeling pretty bummed.

It was pretty shitty conditions this weekend. Rained all day fri and sat. Fortunately, it was the annual AAC craggin classic festival here, and what we lost in climbing we made up for in beerz and slide shows. Was really fun. Sunday was splitter (braw!) conditions, and I dragged myself out to endless even though I was operating on like two hours of sleep from the party the night before. Fell all over prodges, but got one endless 12a (ten sleep 13a, maple 14c, Gunks 5.7,easier than the start of C&J).

Also found a real gem of a note at one campsite. Next to a big bag of trash, it read, "take our trash out, you limp dick liberal piece of shit." really brightened my mood, actually.

ha ha! I hope you kept the note.

Is camhead allowed to banz people from the campground?

I did not keep the note unfortunately. I do remember who the campers were, though (white trash gangstah types who would be frat boys if their parents had the money. They won't be back, but if they are I will give them teh permabanz!

sighs.... ewe has becum everything I hate, a tool. Banzing pranksters iz weke.

Still, if I cum owt this fall, due I camp for free?

I dunno. I'm afraid that if I let ewe camp for free it could be interpreted as ball-cupping.

Lena and I did pull out #10 on jefe this wknd.

tripperjm

Oct 2, 2013, 12:50 PM
Post #101006 of 105309 (4932 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Wasted weekend on my part. Didn't send anything. 1-hung a one-two-boy, that's the closest to success I've come. Couldn't even get through the middle section of my "project" that I went through pretty easily last weekend, and when I first tried it a couple of years ago.

Banz climbed cleanly through the crux on all three of his projects, and then fell in the easier section above the crux that he had done cleanly before.

It was pretty shitty conditions this weekend. Rained all day fri and sat. Fortunately, it was the annual AAC craggin classic festival here, and what we lost in climbing we made up for in beerz and slide shows. Was really fun. Sunday was splitter (braw!) conditions, and I dragged myself out to endless even though I was operating on like two hours of sleep from the party the night before. Fell all over prodges, but got one endless 12a (ten sleep 13a, maple 14c, Gunks 5.7,easier than the start of C&J).

Also found a real gem of a note at one campsite. Next to a big bag of trash, it read, "take our trash out, you limp dick liberal piece of shit." really brightened my mood, actually.

I did not keep the note unfortunately. I do remember who the campers were, though (white trash gangstah types who would be frat boys if their parents had the money. They won't be back, but if they are I will give them teh permabanz!

I dunno. I'm afraid that if I let ewe camp for free it could be interpreted as ball-cupping.

looks at bare wrist

Wow! look at teh tyme...

guess I won't be visiting ewe this fall.

snoopy138

Oct 2, 2013, 4:02 PM
Post #101007 of 105309 (4921 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
protek

ewe definitely carez

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2013, 4:46 PM
Post #101008 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
protek

ewe definitely carez

there's no denying it

granite_grrl

Oct 2, 2013, 4:49 PM
Post #101009 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So as I look through facebook I feel like my head is going to explode from the stupidity of this American shutdown. Canadian politician can be pretty stupid sometimes, but I feel embarrassed for you guys.

dr_feelgood

Oct 2, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #101010 of 105309 (4910 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
So as I look through facebook I feel like my head is going to explode from the stupidity of this American shutdown. Canadian politician can be pretty stupid sometimes, but I feel embarrassed for you guys.

Don't worry. We feel embarrassed for us too.

dr_feelgood

Oct 2, 2013, 5:13 PM
Post #101011 of 105309 (4909 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

Post 101010. A binary milestone.

caughtinside

Oct 2, 2013, 5:39 PM
Post #101012 of 105309 (4907 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

derp.

Ted Cruz and the tea party are hosing us, big time. Hopefully they hang themselves with this one.

snoopy138

Oct 3, 2013, 2:19 AM
Post #101013 of 105309 (4877 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

derp.

Ted Cruz and the tea party are hosing us, big time. Hopefully they hang themselves with this one.

times like this, I miss renob's stupidity in teh sope bocks.

unfortunately, I don't think teh tea party nutjorbs are going away any time soon.

snoopy138

Oct 3, 2013, 2:22 AM
Post #101014 of 105309 (4875 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

the answer?

dr_feelgood

Oct 3, 2013, 2:39 AM
Post #101015 of 105309 (4870 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

the answer?

I hadn't even converted it, but that is funny.

lena_chita

Oct 3, 2013, 11:04 AM
Post #101016 of 105309 (4852 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Unfortunately, pulling the rules-number is not very effective on people who don't know the rules.

granite_grrl

Oct 3, 2013, 11:47 AM
Post #101017 of 105309 (4848 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

derp.

times like this, I miss renob's stupidity in teh sope bocks.

unfortunately, I don't think teh tea party nutjorbs are going away any time soon.

I'm starting to wonder if this is all a ploy to distract you guys that October 17th is coming up quick.

granite_grrl

Oct 3, 2013, 11:49 AM
Post #101018 of 105309 (4845 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

the answer?

I'm surprised the thred didn't implode on that one.

granite_grrl

Oct 3, 2013, 11:50 AM
Post #101019 of 105309 (4845 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Unfortunately, pulling the rules-number is not very effective on people who don't know the rules.

It's not our fault if someone doesn't know the rules guidelines.

lena_chita

Oct 3, 2013, 2:17 PM
Post #101020 of 105309 (4836 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Makes cents

dr_feelgood

Oct 3, 2013, 3:43 PM
Post #101021 of 105309 (4825 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

the answer?

I'm surprised the thred didn't implode on that one.

We're lucky to have survived.

snoopy138

Oct 3, 2013, 3:51 PM
Post #101022 of 105309 (4818 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

damnz, kind of GUd.

Partner camhead

Oct 3, 2013, 6:44 PM
Post #101023 of 105309 (4799 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

looks at bare wrist

Wow! look at teh tyme...

guess I won't be visiting ewe this fall.

Aww, please come out. I'm sure we can work some sort of deal out.

carabiner96

Oct 4, 2013, 3:29 AM
Post #101024 of 105309 (4773 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Whafdup bitchez! I'm going climbing all weekend, so I naturally thought of you guys. Will try not to die.

dlintz

Oct 4, 2013, 6:26 AM
Post #101025 of 105309 (4783 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Whafdup bitchez! I'm going climbing all weekend, so I naturally thought of you guys. Will try not to die.
Thoughts and prayers for you either way.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4037 4038 4039 4040 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook