Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

climbingtrash

Oct 8, 2013, 1:12 AM
Post #101101 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

ptftw?!?

climbingtrash

Post #101102 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wo0?!?

climbingtrash

Post #101103 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

GG carez

caughtinside

Oct 8, 2013, 1:25 AM
Post #101104 of 105309 (5067 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Whafdup bitchez! I'm going climbing all weekend, so I naturally thought of you guys. Will try not to die.

And proud we are of all of you.

I myself am getting out for some tard carcks... first time since Memorial day. Crazy

Doing a little training fore teh souper sekrit met-up?

Snupe is going to shitz pantz in rage when he finds owt about that.

carabiner96

Oct 8, 2013, 1:38 AM
Post #101105 of 105309 (5063 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
cracklover wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
cracklover wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Whoo! I love soft colrado grades, I was onsighting tens!

Nice werk!

Other than half-day of bouldering at Horsetooth Reservoir (which didn't feel particularly soft, but it may have had something to do with the fact that it was the 4th day of climbing in a row at the end of two-week trip, and in 95F temps) I still have not climbed anywhere in Colorado.

Need to remedy this sometime!

Gerk trip to Rifle next summer?

I hear this is not teh location of the soft coloradiego grades.

This is kerrect. But visiting Colorado to climb at Shelf or Boulder Canyon would just be sad.

In other news, I had a good weekend of climbing at the top-secret western slope crack location. Climbs were climbed. The wife had only one meltdown, on the first route of the weekend, and then she was fine for the remainder. I think she did pretty well, considering the shit she's dealing with at work, and how it's gnawing at her.

GO
havent climbed BC but ill admit shelf is colorados version of rumney, but better.

Gabe, when are you Vegas bound? I think I'm heading to vedauwoo on Sunday if you guys wanted to come.

Um, we're not Vegas bound. Try to keep up. Hint: just one page back.

GO

Oops, bad beta on the hint - I missed the PT(FTW). Now two pages back.

GO
i saw some whining on Facebook, is all.

climbingtrash

Oct 8, 2013, 2:25 AM
Post #101106 of 105309 (5052 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Whafdup bitchez! I'm going climbing all weekend, so I naturally thought of you guys. Will try not to die.

I myself am getting out for some tard carcks... first time since Memorial day. Crazy

Hopefully he iz wearing brown shorts when he does.

curt

Oct 8, 2013, 8:08 AM
Post #101107 of 105309 (5032 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
curt wrote:
epoch wrote:
macherry wrote:
cracklover wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
I just looked at the front page and every post was spam....

This site sure has gone into the shitter.

This is tru.

Online forums need semi regular upgrades to keep up with spam technology. Apparently RC.com has been totally abandoned by it's overloads.

edge posted up in feedback that it was sold again, and no one seems to be in charge.

tons of spam this am

Sort of, but not exactly...

The front line of defense against spammers is the mods, and a number of them have walked away from their posts. It's hard to blame them, when the overlords have abandoned them, and it's only the overlords who have the power to stop the tide of the spambots. But the overlords don't really care a whit about this site.

The current owners of the company are a megacorporation (Name Media) that owns and sells internet domains. Even if the ad revenue from this site dropped to zero, it probably wouldn't be a blip on their radar.

They have owned the company for quite a while now, but they leased it for several years to D4D media, who ran it. D4D gave up this spring and did not renew their lease. So rc.com is a rudderless ship, and the few remaining mods (including Lena) are doing their best by sticking their hands in the water and paddling as hard as they can.

GO

i thought as much.

i was messaging philbox a while back. i don't think he had been around in over a year...and when i was a modz, phil was the head modz.

if i was still wearing the green coat, i wouldn't be that worked up about moding either

The ones with a green coat don't mod either, there's three to four of us who de-spam and that's about it. I couldn't care if jt and curt flame noobs and shit now anyway, it'd create traffic, but they're likely telling awesome one-were stories on the taco now anyway.

No need--all the n00bs have been culled.

Curt

Ewe know yore knot wanted here right?

I guess not all.

Curt

granite_grrl

Oct 8, 2013, 11:43 AM
Post #101108 of 105309 (5023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey Lena - my brain was all mixed up yesterday when you asked if we would be around on Monday. It's Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, and we don't get Friday off....we have Monday off!

So I should have told you yes, we will be around on Monday (at least for the first part of the day). Still wish I could stay down there for more than three days though.

lena_chita

Oct 8, 2013, 2:15 PM
Post #101109 of 105309 (5008 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
Hey Lena - my brain was all mixed up yesterday when you asked if we would be around on Monday. It's Canadian Thanksgiving weekend, and we don't get Friday off....we have Monday off!

So I should have told you yes, we will be around on Monday (at least for the first part of the day). Still wish I could stay down there for more than three days though.

yeah, I was wondering why Mr.Champ had to work on a holiday, but I figured champs work in mysterious ways.

More in gruppe.

Partner cracklover

Oct 8, 2013, 3:17 PM
Post #101110 of 105309 (4996 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

I will be hitting some tard carcks on the western slope this weekend, myself. Pretty psyched about it, even if it's only a day and a half.

Not so psyched about the fact that my wife's boss, just five days before we were scheduled to fly to Red Rocks, decided that she can't go. I hate that dude with a passion. He's such a damn baby. This was the first climbing trip I've been able to schedule with my wife since she started in this lab, three years ago. She finally, last year, agreed that I could schedule a trip this fall.

Thinking about just taking the time off anyway, and driving to the Creek and hoping to hook up with partners. We'll see...

GO

Stay outta teh Cr33k Green Plate!

Yeah, well I'm not wanted in teh BET either, but when's that stopped me?

I'll be in the Creek from this Thursday through next Weds. If anyone wants to meet up, get in touch before then. I've got no coverage there since I switched to a Sprint carrier.

GO

granite_grrl

Oct 8, 2013, 3:52 PM
Post #101111 of 105309 (4989 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

I will be hitting some tard carcks on the western slope this weekend, myself. Pretty psyched about it, even if it's only a day and a half.

Not so psyched about the fact that my wife's boss, just five days before we were scheduled to fly to Red Rocks, decided that she can't go. I hate that dude with a passion. He's such a damn baby. This was the first climbing trip I've been able to schedule with my wife since she started in this lab, three years ago. She finally, last year, agreed that I could schedule a trip this fall.

Thinking about just taking the time off anyway, and driving to the Creek and hoping to hook up with partners. We'll see...

GO

I'll be in the Creek from this Thursday through next Weds. If anyone wants to meet up, get in touch before then. I've got no coverage there since I switched to a Sprint carrier.

GO

Quite frankly, none of you are.

snoopy138

Oct 8, 2013, 4:12 PM
Post #101112 of 105309 (4980 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

are ewe meeting that doucher in vegas? I might have to cancel my plans to come owt their.

caughtinside

Oct 8, 2013, 6:29 PM
Post #101113 of 105309 (4963 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

are ewe meeting that doucher in vegas? I might have to cancel my plans to come owt their.

Vegas is the pit stop on the way to noiZ.

climbingtrash

Oct 8, 2013, 9:03 PM
Post #101114 of 105309 (4944 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
curt wrote:
epoch wrote:
macherry wrote:
cracklover wrote:
macherry wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
I just looked at the front page and every post was spam....

This site sure has gone into the shitter.

This is tru.

Online forums need semi regular upgrades to keep up with spam technology. Apparently RC.com has been totally abandoned by it's overloads.

edge posted up in feedback that it was sold again, and no one seems to be in charge.

tons of spam this am

Sort of, but not exactly...

The front line of defense against spammers is the mods, and a number of them have walked away from their posts. It's hard to blame them, when the overlords have abandoned them, and it's only the overlords who have the power to stop the tide of the spambots. But the overlords don't really care a whit about this site.

The current owners of the company are a megacorporation (Name Media) that owns and sells internet domains. Even if the ad revenue from this site dropped to zero, it probably wouldn't be a blip on their radar.

They have owned the company for quite a while now, but they leased it for several years to D4D media, who ran it. D4D gave up this spring and did not renew their lease. So rc.com is a rudderless ship, and the few remaining mods (including Lena) are doing their best by sticking their hands in the water and paddling as hard as they can.

GO

i thought as much.

i was messaging philbox a while back. i don't think he had been around in over a year...and when i was a modz, phil was the head modz.

if i was still wearing the green coat, i wouldn't be that worked up about moding either

The ones with a green coat don't mod either, there's three to four of us who de-spam and that's about it. I couldn't care if jt and curt flame noobs and shit now anyway, it'd create traffic, but they're likely telling awesome one-were stories on the taco now anyway.

No need--all the n00bs have been culled.

Curt

Ewe know yore knot wanted here right?

I guess not all.

Curt

snoopy138

Oct 9, 2013, 1:23 AM
Post #101115 of 105309 (4926 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

so are ewe going vegas, zion, jtree?

you going to be in vegas over that weekend?

caughtinside

Oct 9, 2013, 3:50 AM
Post #101116 of 105309 (4907 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

so are ewe going vegas, zion, jtree?

you going to be in vegas over that weekend?

That is the working plan.

dr_feelgood

Oct 9, 2013, 4:32 AM
Post #101117 of 105309 (4900 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
cracklover wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
cracklover wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

GO

GO

Quite frankly, none of you are.

She has a point. When one fly is telling another to leave, we've got an infestation.
There isn't enough room on this turd for all of you. Gunna have to fight to the death to see who dies.

climbingtrash

Oct 10, 2013, 1:12 PM
Post #101118 of 105309 (4860 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Vegas? That sounds like fun and it's knot that far away.

climbingtrash

Oct 10, 2013, 1:17 PM
Post #101119 of 105309 (4856 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Hopefully the Park iz open soon. If knot there are roots we can git too behind enemy lines without detecshun.

Partner epoch

Oct 11, 2013, 10:41 PM
Post #101120 of 105309 (4798 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

For Doc, Pegboarder, and Beccs.

Thoon...

caughtinside

Oct 11, 2013, 10:49 PM
Post #101121 of 105309 (4794 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Hopefully the Park iz open soon. If knot there are roots we can git too behind enemy lines without detecshun.

I think if the guvmint is still closed in 2.5 weeks I'll just rethink the whole plan.

snoopy138

Oct 12, 2013, 12:14 AM
Post #101122 of 105309 (4775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

I think if the guvmint is still closed in 2.5 weeks I'll just rethink the whole plan.

trying to figure owt where to go next weke end, on assumption yos is closed. maybe lower needles (voodoo dome), if it warms up a little? maybe a day in black velvet and a day at sunny & steep. hard to say, hard to say

caughtinside

Oct 12, 2013, 1:44 AM
Post #101123 of 105309 (4761 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

trying to figure owt where to go next weke end, on assumption yos is closed. maybe lower needles (voodoo dome), if it warms up a little? maybe a day in black velvet and a day at sunny & steep. hard to say, hard to say

We got a crew headed to cal dome that weekend if you want in. Long way to go though

climbs4fun

Oct 13, 2013, 6:31 PM
Post #101124 of 105309 (4714 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

We got a crew headed to cal dome that weekend if you want in. Long way to go though

Or you Gerks can come anyway and drink with me for my birfday

snoopy138

Oct 14, 2013, 4:58 PM
Post #101125 of 105309 (4669 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

yeah, seems awfully far to drive up late friday night.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4041 4042 4043 4044 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook