Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Trail-In Information Outdated?
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

jdematt

Oct 29, 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #1 of 1 (412 views)
Shortcut

Trail-In Information Outdated?  (North_America: United_States: Pennsylvania: Southeastern_Region: Haycock_Mtn)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello Everyone!

I keep hearing from a lot of people in the area that there is a PLETHORA of bouldering to be had at Haycock. However, after 2 trips out there so far, and over 7 hours of hiking, we can't seem to locate any of the boulders! I've tried following the Top Rock Trail trail-in info listed in the Routes section, but it seems a bit outdated and ended up getting us lost. The closest thing to boulders that we found was a boulder field toward the top of the ridge, but I didn't really see too much that looked climbable. If there is ANYONE on here who has been to Haycock bouldering this year, can you please point me in the right direction? We're planning a trip this Saturday to try locating the boulders one last time before the season ends, and your guys' input could make or beak the trip. Help a brother out!

Best Regards,
Jim D.

P.S. If this would be more easily explained over the phone, I can private message you my number as well.

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$16.16 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook