Forums: Community: Campground:
Cage Fight - RC.com edition
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

 


granite_grrl


Nov 8, 2013, 6:37 AM
Post #1 of 23 (2757 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14864

Cage Fight - RC.com edition
Report this Post
Can't Post

The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!


Partner macherry


Nov 8, 2013, 7:18 AM
Post #2 of 23 (2744 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [granite_grrl] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

djmeat vs. climbinganee


good times


lena_chita
Moderator

Nov 8, 2013, 7:26 AM
Post #3 of 23 (2741 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 27, 2006
Posts: 5801

Re: [granite_grrl] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

enigma against pretty much anyone


granite_grrl


Nov 8, 2013, 8:50 AM
Post #4 of 23 (2728 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Oct 25, 2002
Posts: 14864

Re: [lena_chita] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.


curt


Nov 8, 2013, 9:10 AM
Post #5 of 23 (2725 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18233

Re: [granite_grrl] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt


chadnsc


Nov 12, 2013, 5:36 AM
Post #6 of 23 (2647 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [curt] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt

Actually it was often each of you talking just to hear yourself. Tongue


curt


Nov 12, 2013, 10:34 AM
Post #7 of 23 (2628 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18233

Re: [chadnsc] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt

Actually it was often each of you talking just to hear yourself. Tongue

Ah, sort of like the chadnsc vs pinktricam posts, then?

Curt


chadnsc


Nov 12, 2013, 10:53 AM
Post #8 of 23 (2622 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [curt] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt

Actually it was often each of you talking just to hear yourself. Tongue

Ah, sort of like the chadnsc vs pinktricam posts, then?

Curt

Exactly like that, except I stopped arguing with PCT.


curt


Nov 12, 2013, 12:10 PM
Post #9 of 23 (2609 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18233

Re: [chadnsc] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt

Actually it was often each of you talking just to hear yourself. Tongue

Ah, sort of like the chadnsc vs pinktricam posts, then?

Curt

Exactly like that, except I stopped arguing with PCT.


Since he hasn't logged on to RC.com in the last 8 months, that was probably a wise choice.

Curt


climbs4fun
Moderator

Nov 12, 2013, 2:35 PM
Post #10 of 23 (2588 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Mar 18, 2003
Posts: 9642

Re: [macherry] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
djmeat vs. climbinganee


good times


THAT was a trainwreck and a half!


Partner macherry


Nov 13, 2013, 4:17 PM
Post #11 of 23 (2551 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [climbs4fun] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbs4fun wrote:
macherry wrote:
djmeat vs. climbinganee


good times


THAT was a trainwreck and a half!

there were quite a few trainwrecks in those days


curt


Nov 13, 2013, 9:52 PM
Post #12 of 23 (2531 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Aug 26, 2002
Posts: 18233

Re: [macherry] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
climbs4fun wrote:
macherry wrote:
djmeat vs. climbinganee


good times


THAT was a trainwreck and a half!

there were quite a few trainwrecks in those days

And as with all train wrecks, you can't just simply look away.

Curt


iknowfear


Nov 15, 2013, 7:09 AM
Post #13 of 23 (2499 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 640

Re: [granite_grrl] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site


Partner macherry


Nov 15, 2013, 7:53 AM
Post #14 of 23 (2490 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 10, 2003
Posts: 15808

Re: [iknowfear] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site


chad vs. most users on rc.com


chadnsc


Nov 16, 2013, 4:36 PM
Post #15 of 23 (2464 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [macherry] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site


chad vs. most users on rc.com


Awww, I feel loved.


chadnsc


Nov 16, 2013, 4:38 PM
Post #16 of 23 (2462 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [iknowfear] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site

I had forgotten all about that, Damn you for reminding me. Unsure


chadnsc


Nov 16, 2013, 4:39 PM
Post #17 of 23 (2459 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [curt] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
curt wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
enigma against pretty much anyone

I think most of the time is was Enigma vs Enigma though.

Much like it's now Aric vs Aric.

Curt

Actually it was often each of you talking just to hear yourself. Tongue

Ah, sort of like the chadnsc vs pinktricam posts, then?

Curt

Exactly like that, except I stopped arguing with PCT.


Since he hasn't logged on to RC.com in the last 8 months, that was probably a wise choice.

Curt

Touche.

It is good to know that you're keeping an eye out for him though. Tongue


iknowfear


Nov 17, 2013, 12:57 PM
Post #18 of 23 (2438 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 640

Re: [chadnsc] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

chadnsc wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site

I had forgotten all about that, Damn you for reminding me. Unsure

You're welcome!


chadnsc


Nov 17, 2013, 1:06 PM
Post #19 of 23 (2433 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Nov 24, 2003
Posts: 4449

Re: [iknowfear] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
chadnsc wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site

I had forgotten all about that, Damn you for reminding me. Unsure

You're welcome!

Sonofabitch. Laugh


sungam


Nov 17, 2013, 5:32 PM
Post #20 of 23 (2416 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26618

Re: [iknowfear] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site
Incredibly good thread. Great video, too.

LOOK AT THE INTENSITY IN HIS EYES


iknowfear


Nov 18, 2013, 1:53 AM
Post #21 of 23 (2398 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 8, 2004
Posts: 640

Re: [sungam] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site
Incredibly good thread. Great video, too.

LOOK AT THE INTENSITY IN HIS EYES

I still think that should have been:

HEAR THE INTENSITY IN HIS FEET!


sungam


Nov 18, 2013, 6:23 AM
Post #22 of 23 (2384 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Jun 24, 2004
Posts: 26618

Re: [iknowfear] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

iknowfear wrote:
sungam wrote:
iknowfear wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
The back and forth between Airc and Curt makes me hunger for the RC.com days of yore with extreme friction between certain users and the entertaining/cringeworthy threads it would make.

Classic examples include:
- Jakedatc and Majid - highlight: *shitz pants with rage*
- Arrogant Bastard and Happiegrrl - highlight: gerks wuntz coffee nau!

And if you can't think of a classic example just throw out some user names who you can't stand. No holds barred!

chadnsc against CrazyPetie in the HowToSurvive a free solo. ImHO, still the best thread on this site
Incredibly good thread. Great video, too.

LOOK AT THE INTENSITY IN HIS EYES

I still think that should have been:

HEAR THE INTENSITY IN HIS FEET!
Bwahahahahahahaha LaughLaughLaughLaugh


dlintz


Nov 18, 2013, 10:13 PM
Post #23 of 23 (2363 views)
Shortcut

Registered: Sep 9, 2002
Posts: 1981

Re: [sungam] Cage Fight - RC.com edition [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

drkodos vs. everyone

Now those were the dayz.


Forums : Community : Campground

 


Search for (options)

Log In:

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$13.46 (10% off)
$25.16 (10% off)
$17.95 (10% off)
$5.85 (10% off)



Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook