Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Gmburns2000

Nov 19, 2013, 10:14 PM
Post #44301 of 45342 (7170 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PT!

woohoo! Cool

erisspirit

Nov 19, 2013, 11:01 PM
Post #44302 of 45342 (7166 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
werk iz getting a little lame...

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

so watcha gonna do?

pout, bitch, and moan! ... and drink more

well at least right this second.

I explained to my boss that if we were suddenly required to work effed up hours that I would be looking for other employment. ( I did this at my previous job and am not interested in doing it again when there are other options out there)

I think the ideal would be to stick it out until we are ready to move (not until at least next June). Then look for a new gig in whatever place we decide to go to...

my one coworker is leaving at the end of this week, and he is going to scope out his new employer... just in case I need/wait to jump ship a bit sooner.

erisspirit

Nov 19, 2013, 11:03 PM
Post #44303 of 45342 (7164 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Wooo mammoth in a couple weeks! hope it doesn't suck too bad!

Gmburns2000

Nov 19, 2013, 11:15 PM
Post #44304 of 45342 (7157 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

doesn't sound like they would back me up on a transfer to Broomfield should I decide to move.

They are likely replacing our best server side dev with people from China... which has proven a problem in the past due to time zone and language barriers.

They mentioned having us work weird hours so we can work more closely with them.

and wait a min...

they won't let me transfer because I wouldn't be physically with the team... but then they want all our new devs to be in china?? at least I'd only be a couple hour flight away...

so watcha gonna do?

I explained to my boss that if we were suddenly required to work effed up hours that I would be looking for other employment. ( I did this at my previous job and am not interested in doing it again when there are other options out there)

I think the ideal would be to stick it out until we are ready to move (not until at least next June). Then look for a new gig in whatever place we decide to go to...

my one coworker is leaving at the end of this week, and he is going to scope out his new employer... just in case I need/wait to jump ship a bit sooner.

Good luck with it. Try to get canned with a severance about two months prior. the move will be easier that way.

erisspirit

Nov 19, 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #44305 of 45342 (7155 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Good luck with it. Try to get canned with a severance about two months prior. the move will be easier that way.

I tried that at my old company that was pretty generous with their severance package...

didn't suceed

Gmburns2000

Nov 19, 2013, 11:32 PM
Post #44306 of 45342 (7148 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

I tried that at my old company that was pretty generous with their severance package...

didn't suceed

a non-quitter never quits

Kartessa

Nov 20, 2013, 3:49 AM
Post #44307 of 45342 (7131 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

So things look to be perking up on here :)

Kartessa

Nov 20, 2013, 6:24 AM
Post #44308 of 45342 (7118 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Kartessa] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
NA likes 'em perky

Gmburns2000

Nov 20, 2013, 12:34 PM
Post #44309 of 45342 (7110 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
NA likes 'em perky

I see what you did there

donald949

Nov 20, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #44310 of 45342 (7095 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
But will settle four sum sleep

how's the relocation to better climbing job search going?
Appears that I will have resolution soon.

donald949

Nov 20, 2013, 5:16 PM
Post #44311 of 45342 (7091 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Woot! unemployeementation.

donald949

Nov 20, 2013, 5:25 PM
Post #44312 of 45342 (7085 views)
Shortcut

Re: [donald949] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Oh wait, it sucks.
Didn't make it to Zion for canyoneering. No climbing-camping-wheeling trips, yet. I'm been busy, freinds have been busy. Been busy scheduling interviews that never came through. For jobs that never came through. The rest of the time applying applying applying. Applying for jobs, applying for unemployment, applying for extended health plan from work.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]
but as noted, hopefully the end is in site.

Gmburns2000

Nov 20, 2013, 5:30 PM
Post #44313 of 45342 (7083 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

do tell or waiting for the real deal to tell?

Kartessa

Nov 20, 2013, 6:04 PM
Post #44314 of 45342 (7075 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Oh wait, it sucks.
Didn't make it to Zion for canyoneering. No climbing-camping-wheeling trips, yet. I'm been busy, freinds have been busy. Been busy scheduling interviews that never came through. For jobs that never came through. The rest of the time applying applying applying. Applying for jobs, applying for unemployment, applying for extended health plan from work.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]

speak for yourself... poorness is frikkin awesomesauce.

I haz insane amounts of student aid, a wikkid boyfriend (who's taking me away for my 30th Smile), fun skool werk, tons of time to enjoy cooking, board games and other hobbies.

We also have some projects in the works... super secret :)

donald949

Nov 20, 2013, 6:15 PM
Post #44315 of 45342 (7069 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

Waiting for teh real deal.

donald949

Nov 20, 2013, 6:19 PM
Post #44316 of 45342 (7064 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Oh wait, it sucks.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]

I haz insane amounts of student aid, a wikkid boyfriend (who's taking me away for my 30th Smile), fun skool werk, tons of time to enjoy cooking, board games and other hobbies.

Well you got me beat.
While I have unemployeement, and board games. I don't have a wikked boyfreind, skull werk or tonnes of tyme for coking. Mad

Kartessa

Nov 20, 2013, 6:48 PM
Post #44317 of 45342 (7060 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Kartessa wrote:
donald949 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

and wait a min...

so watcha gonna do?

Oh wait, it sucks.
yea. it sucks. [/rant]

Well you got me beat.
While I have unemployeement, and board games. I don't have a wikked boyfreind, skull werk or tonnes of tyme for coking. Mad

Nap time

Gmburns2000

Nov 20, 2013, 7:37 PM
Post #44318 of 45342 (7045 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
donald949 wrote:

Waiting for teh real deal.

fingers are crossed that we'll read good news tomorrow.

climbingtrash

Nov 21, 2013, 1:02 AM
Post #44319 of 45342 (7030 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
climbingtrash wrote:
edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.

this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

The Mormon towns on the Wasatch Front were some of my least favorite places of our entire roadtrip. Gorgeous scenery and mountains, but a totally weird vibe; I could never live there.

Stay outta Utah dead beat!

Ha! It was a shock after all of the cool towns near Zion and Bryce. After Brigham it was a relief to find Moab was stiff weird in a good way, though quite a bit changed since I was last there some 30 years ago.

It was pretty weird growing up in northern Utah but it sure was nice having the ski resorts to yoreself on a Sunday teh Sabbath before awl teh non-Mo's moved into teh place and phucked it awl up. But you now know why I live where I do. I'm sure ewe looked a lot different to Moab too.

climbingtrash

Nov 21, 2013, 1:14 AM
Post #44320 of 45342 (7024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
So do people just onestar posts all over or have I becamed a BADPOSTER?

If ewe have to ask...

climbingtrash

Nov 21, 2013, 1:22 AM
Post #44321 of 45342 (7019 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

Oh hey, remember this won...

sungam

Nov 21, 2013, 1:24 AM
Post #44322 of 45342 (7018 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
sungam wrote:

Just making up for all your pre-star era posts I suspect.
I've had many a turd thrown at me and plenty of 1stars thankyouverymuch.

Oh hey, remember this won...

Thanks CT.

sungam

Nov 21, 2013, 1:25 AM
Post #44323 of 45342 (7016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
sungam wrote:

If ewe have to ask...
Yeah, pretty much.

climbingtrash

Nov 21, 2013, 1:31 AM
Post #44324 of 45342 (7007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
notapplicable wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
I bet half of those homeless people crank 5.13 on their off days.

I think the idea of Golden is that it's still close and you don't need a trust fund to live there.

this iz probably tru

haha A buddy last night was trying to convince me to move to Salt Lake city instead...

Two of my partners are moving there in the spring. They originally planed on CO and recently switched to SLC. It's a popular spot amongst climbers.

I plan to visit often and harass as many mormons as my restdays will allow.

a couple weeks ago I was meeting Matt for pizza and was walking in this dark alley and two mormons came up and said "can we share something with you?"

I should have screamed and really freaked them out...

teh proper reply to them iz "You bear it and we'll share it?"

sungam

Nov 21, 2013, 1:31 AM
Post #44325 of 45342 (7007 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I still treasure this

First page Previous page 1 ... 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook