Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

tripperjm

Nov 21, 2013, 4:28 PM
Post #101426 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Took a three day weekend into quebec. We stayed in a room with flowers on the wall. Don't know if it was a problem with our TV, but we didn't have cable, which ment our evening entertainment was watching french game shows.

Nathan onsighted 3 M10s in a day, I finally had the confidence to get on almost everything on lead. Good weekend!

Nathan was sure to let everyone know about it on fasebuk, in kamhed-like fashion.

This newz saddens me....

tripperjm

Nov 21, 2013, 4:29 PM
Post #101427 of 105309 (4915 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Took a three day weekend into quebec. We stayed in a room with flowers on the wall. Don't know if it was a problem with our TV, but we didn't have cable, which ment our evening entertainment was watching french game shows.

Nathan onsighted 3 M10s in a day, I finally had the confidence to get on almost everything on lead. Good weekend!

Nathan was sure to let everyone know about it on fasebuk, in kamhed-like fashion.

*shakes hed sadly*

Didn't expect to see that from teh champ.

Exactly!

tripperjm

Nov 21, 2013, 4:53 PM
Post #101428 of 105309 (4907 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

You guys don't even know what M10 means.

Oh man. And now GG is fluffin' the big number spray.

Not quite what I meant.

Be careful. The sprayer label comes with super-glue. Once it is stuck to you, it only comes off with the skin.

Of course, you could join the group of us, who are confirmed sprayers and proud of it... Then maybe we can outnumber the rest of them slackers, and spray all we want, without jack yelling at us.

sighs.... Sumday, when ewe grow up, maybe ewe'll understand just how pathetic and insecure spraying makes ewe look.

tripperjm

Nov 21, 2013, 5:01 PM
Post #101429 of 105309 (4904 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

Be careful. The sprayer label comes with super-glue. Once it is stuck to you, it only comes off with the skin.

Of course, you could join the group of us, who are confirmed sprayers and proud of it... Then maybe we can outnumber the rest of them slackers, and spray all we want, without jack yelling at us.
spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

tripperjm

Nov 21, 2013, 5:03 PM
Post #101430 of 105309 (4904 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

I like tawking about climbing. Sometimes this involves spray. That is awl.

I noes this might be hard to believe... but it iz possible to talk about climbing withowt spraying.

snoopy138

Nov 21, 2013, 5:36 PM
Post #101431 of 105309 (4887 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:

was out in josh yesterday -- zent Runaway, which I'd fallen on before, then went over and onzent Martin Quits. Did C&J yet again after the 2x agent found herself unable to make the move up to the horizontal with the #1 placement. dropped a rope on the beaver and got my ass kicked.

We must have sum how walked past each other.... We spent most ov sunday on teh C&J and teh Beve then went over to teh Thin Wall for teh last couple ov hours ov teh day.

we only got over to C&J/Beav for the last couple hours.

snoopy138

Nov 21, 2013, 5:36 PM
Post #101432 of 105309 (4885 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

I like tawking about climbing. Sometimes this involves spray. That is awl.

I noes this might be hard to believe... but it iz possible to talk about climbing withowt spraying.

not in kamheds world.

Partner camhead

Nov 21, 2013, 11:59 PM
Post #101433 of 105309 (4845 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Not sure, I'll have to get ya'll's collective opinion, but since I moved to Fayettenam, the spraying has decreased. Somehow when you live five minutes from the climbing you realize how not-big-of-a-deal climbing is.

Oh, and Jack, betaz! What are the best headphones for wearing while climbing? Went solo truh-ruh-ing with the ipod and the fucking phones kept falling out.

climbingtrash

Nov 22, 2013, 1:20 AM
Post #101434 of 105309 (4825 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Not sure, I'll have to get ya'll's collective opinion, but since I moved to Fayettenam, the spraying has decreased. Somehow when you live five minutes from the climbing you realize how not-big-of-a-deal climbing is.

Oh, and Jack, betaz! What are the best headphones for wearing while climbing? Went solo truh-ruh-ing with the ipod and the fucking phones kept falling out.

Dew a search Donny!

caughtinside

Nov 22, 2013, 5:19 AM
Post #101435 of 105309 (4800 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Yeah, the ear hook ones are good. I got some for like $15 from Walgreens or longs or some drugstore kinda place.

lena_chita

Nov 22, 2013, 4:40 PM
Post #101436 of 105309 (4775 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Whatever! I am sure living close to climbing is awesome, and all.

But seriously, I would much rather hear g_girl say "I worked on such-and-such-name project, it's a 12b at Lion's head, and I finally got it to one-hang as the last go of the day, after trying it for 4 weekends in a row", instead of hearing 'worked on my proj, it's the other proj than the prodgekt I was working last month, and I am making progress, but I am also kinda psyched on another proj elsewhere when this proj gets too cold"

Which is what your reports have been like lately. "I sent one of my projects, but I am more psyched on another project that i won't get on until next spring because it in the shade"

Which project? Which other project? How big a deal is it, is it a new-grade-breaking project, is it a personal-nemesis hard-for-you-butmaybe-not-for-other-people-but-super-exciting-to-you-because-you-couldn't-do-it-before? Or is it just meh, something I tried a bunch of years ago, and finally went back to send?

To me, it seems pointless to say you climbed a project and not give any details. Either give details, or don't talk about it at all.

snoopy138

Nov 22, 2013, 4:50 PM
Post #101437 of 105309 (4772 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

But seriously, I would much rather hear g_girl say "I worked on such-and-such-name project, it's a 12b at Lion's head, and I finally got it to one-hang as the last go of the day, after trying it for 4 weekends in a row", instead of hearing 'worked on my proj, it's the other proj than the prodgekt I was working last month, and I am making progress, but I am also kinda psyched on another proj elsewhere when this proj gets too cold"

Which is what your reports have been like lately. "I sent one of my projects, but I am more psyched on another project that i won't get on until next spring because it in the shade"

Which project? Which other project? How big a deal is it, is it a new-grade-breaking project, is it a personal-nemesis hard-for-you-butmaybe-not-for-other-people-but-super-exciting-to-you-because-you-couldn't-do-it-before? Or is it just meh, something I tried a bunch of years ago, and finally went back to send?

To me, it seems pointless to say you climbed a project and not give any details. Either give details, or don't talk about it at all.

well, you are a known sprayer.

lena_chita

Nov 22, 2013, 5:12 PM
Post #101438 of 105309 (4761 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

dr_feelgood

Nov 22, 2013, 5:54 PM
Post #101439 of 105309 (4749 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

It is not generally a point of pride.

lena_chita

Nov 22, 2013, 6:29 PM
Post #101440 of 105309 (4737 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

To each his own. Some would rather spray about the big logs they produce in the morning after strong coffee. And then qualify that it is not spraying, because it is not climbing.

curt

Nov 22, 2013, 7:28 PM
Post #101441 of 105309 (4724 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

To each his own. Some would rather spray about the big logs they produce in the morning after strong coffee. And then qualify that it is not spraying, because it is not climbing.

It's not spraying if it's a log--by definition.

Curt

Partner cracklover

Nov 22, 2013, 7:43 PM
Post #101442 of 105309 (4716 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

To complicate matters further, some of us keep a climbing log. Talk about you log and it becomes spray. Oy vey...

GO

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #101443 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

I've tried a bunch ov them, teh wons I liked best were teh wons with teh ear hooks. I looked for a balance between cost and duribility and settled on JVC sport bought at Best Buy... don't remember exactly how much but around $11, maybe a little more but really cheap and they are splash proof. They were so cheap that I bought too pairs cuz I didn't know how durable they wood be. Been using teh first pair for over a year nau and they are still working great and I kan't recall them ever falling owt even when working hard and falling a lot.

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:12 PM
Post #101444 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Dew a search Donny!

[image]http://www.budfits.com/imagesbudfits/inno_budfits_22.gif[/image]

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:13 PM
Post #101445 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Yeah, the ear hook ones are good. I got some for like $15 from Walgreens or longs or some drugstore kinda place.

Damn it!!!1 GU'd buy a klown

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:21 PM
Post #101446 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

To me, it seems pointless to say you climbed a project and not give any details. Either give details, or
don't talk about it at all.

Fx'd that fer ewe...

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:22 PM
Post #101447 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

This saddens me.... yore funeral though.

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:28 PM
Post #101448 of 105309 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Teh force butthurtz iz strong in this won....

Still, discussions about 'big logs'... and teh geo location ov said dookies iz a long honored tradition in teh BET and iz knot spray.

tripperjm

Nov 22, 2013, 9:33 PM
Post #101449 of 105309 (4698 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

and if BET history has taught us anything, if ewe cum along a log in teh rode, back up and get teh fuk owt ov there quickly cuz machette weilding bandits are hiding in teh bushes.

carabiner96

Nov 22, 2013, 9:34 PM
Post #101450 of 105309 (4697 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Climbing three times a week and I'm trying to go sans tape because I found I climb much better without it. However, I feel like my oozing open wounds are going to get gangrene and my stump is going to fall off. Halp?

Also, GO, I'll be at the Thornton gym tonight gimping it up if you guys get the bug.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4054 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook