Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Nov 22, 2013, 10:16 PM
Post #101451 of 105309 (4137 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Took a three day weekend into quebec. We stayed in a room with flowers on the wall. Don't know if it was a problem with our TV, but we didn't have cable, which ment our evening entertainment was watching french game shows.

Nathan onsighted 3 M10s in a day, I finally had the confidence to get on almost everything on lead. Good weekend!

Nathan was sure to let everyone know about it on fasebuk, in kamhed-like fashion.

*shakes hed sadly*

Didn't expect to see that from teh champ.

You guys don't even know what M10 means.

Oh man. And now GG is fluffin' the big number spray.

Not quite what I meant.

Be careful. The sprayer label comes with super-glue. Once it is stuck to you, it only comes off with the skin.

Of course, you could join the group of us, who are confirmed sprayers and proud of it... Then maybe we can outnumber the rest of them slackers, and spray all we want, without jack yelling at us.
spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Not sure, I'll have to get ya'll's collective opinion, but since I moved to Fayettenam, the spraying has decreased. Somehow when you live five minutes from the climbing you realize how not-big-of-a-deal climbing is.

Whatever! I am sure living close to climbing is awesome, and all.

But seriously, I would much rather hear g_girl say "I worked on such-and-such-name project, it's a 12b at Lion's head, and I finally got it to one-hang as the last go of the day, after trying it for 4 weekends in a row", instead of hearing 'worked on my proj, it's the other proj than the prodgekt I was working last month, and I am making progress, but I am also kinda psyched on another proj elsewhere when this proj gets too cold"

Which is what your reports have been like lately. "I sent one of my projects, but I am more psyched on another project that i won't get on until next spring because it in the shade"

Which project? Which other project? How big a deal is it, is it a new-grade-breaking project, is it a personal-nemesis hard-for-you-butmaybe-not-for-other-people-but-super-exciting-to-you-because-you-couldn't-do-it-before? Or is it just meh, something I tried a bunch of years ago, and finally went back to send?

To me, it seems pointless to say you climbed a project and not give any details. Either give details, or don't talk about it at all.

well, you are a known sprayer.

and proud of it.

It is not generally a point of pride.

To each his own. Some would rather spray about the big logs they produce in the morning after strong coffee. And then qualify that it is not spraying, because it is not climbing.

It's not spraying if it's a log--by definition.

Curt

Often it is much more of spray. The downsides of a vegetarian diet.

Regardless, spray is bad.

dr_feelgood

Nov 22, 2013, 10:17 PM
Post #101452 of 105309 (4137 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
Took a three day weekend into quebec. We stayed in a room with flowers on the wall. Don't know if it was a problem with our TV, but we didn't have cable, which ment our evening entertainment was watching french game shows.

Nathan onsighted 3 M10s in a day, I finally had the confidence to get on almost everything on lead. Good weekend!

Nathan was sure to let everyone know about it on fasebuk, in kamhed-like fashion.

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

Be careful. The sprayer label comes with super-glue. Once it is stuck to you, it only comes off with the skin.

Of course, you could join the group of us, who are confirmed sprayers and proud of it... Then maybe we can outnumber the rest of them slackers, and spray all we want, without jack yelling at us.
spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Not sure, I'll have to get ya'll's collective opinion, but since I moved to Fayettenam, the spraying has decreased. Somehow when you live five minutes from the climbing you realize how not-big-of-a-deal climbing is.

But seriously, I would much rather hear g_girl say "I worked on such-and-such-name project, it's a 12b at Lion's head, and I finally got it to one-hang as the last go of the day, after trying it for 4 weekends in a row", instead of hearing 'worked on my proj, it's the other proj than the prodgekt I was working last month, and I am making progress, but I am also kinda psyched on another proj elsewhere when this proj gets too cold"

Which is what your reports have been like lately. "I sent one of my projects, but I am more psyched on another project that i won't get on until next spring because it in the shade"

Which project? Which other project? How big a deal is it, is it a new-grade-breaking project, is it a personal-nemesis hard-for-you-butmaybe-not-for-other-people-but-super-exciting-to-you-because-you-couldn't-do-it-before? Or is it just meh, something I tried a bunch of years ago, and finally went back to send?

To me, it seems pointless to say you climbed a project and not give any details. Either give details, or don't talk about it at all.

and proud of it.

To each his own. Some would rather spray about the big logs they produce in the morning after strong coffee. And then qualify that it is not spraying, because it is not climbing.

Teh force butthurtz iz strong in this won....

Still, discussions about 'big logs'... and teh geo location ov said dookies iz a long honored tradition in teh BET and iz knot spray.

Yes, please try to keep up.
Even PG has a very proud geoduce to her name.

dr_feelgood

Nov 22, 2013, 10:18 PM
Post #101453 of 105309 (4136 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:
Climbing three times a week and I'm trying to go sans tape because I found I climb much better without it. However, I feel like my oozing open wounds are going to get gangrene and my stump is going to fall off. Halp?

Also, GO, I'll be at the Thornton gym tonight gimping it up if you guys get the bug.
We shall be down at the creke for the next week, if anyone gets the bug.

Speaking of ooze and gangrene.

dr_feelgood

Nov 22, 2013, 10:19 PM
Post #101454 of 105309 (4133 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW spraydown.

snoopy138

Nov 22, 2013, 11:41 PM
Post #101455 of 105309 (4110 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

now that is some info worth breaking owt teh numbers for.

snoopy138

Nov 22, 2013, 11:50 PM
Post #101456 of 105309 (4104 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

and if BET history has taught us anything, if ewe cum along a log in teh rode, back up and get teh fuk owt ov there quickly cuz machette weilding bandits are hiding in teh bushes.

there was nowhere to back up.
Attachments: log_in_rode.jpg (62.7 KB)

snoopy138

Nov 22, 2013, 11:52 PM
Post #101457 of 105309 (4101 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:
Climbing three times a week and I'm trying to go sans tape because I found I climb much better without it. However, I feel like my oozing open wounds are going to get gangrene and my stump is going to fall off. Halp?

Also, GO, I'll be at the Thornton gym tonight gimping it up if you guys get the bug.

teh 2x agent will be there with a large group, probibly at creke pasture. arriving wednesday noonish, I believe.

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:15 AM
Post #101458 of 105309 (4090 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

teh Greenie carez

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:17 AM
Post #101459 of 105309 (4089 views)
Shortcut

Re: [cracklover] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

cracklover wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

To complicate matters further, some of us keep a climbing log. Talk about you log and it becomes spray. Oy vey...

GO

There's nothing complicated about it.

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:18 AM
Post #101460 of 105309 (4089 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Oh, and Jack, betaz! What are the best headphones for wearing while climbing? Went solo truh-ruh-ing with the ipod and the fucking phones kept falling out.

I've tried a bunch ov them, teh wons I liked best were teh wons with teh ear hooks. I looked for a balance between cost and duribility and settled on JVC sport bought at Best Buy... don't remember exactly how much but around $11, maybe a little more but really cheap and they are splash proof. They were so cheap that I bought too pairs cuz I didn't know how durable they wood be. Been using teh first pair for over a year nau and they are still working great and I kan't recall them ever falling owt even when working hard and falling a lot.

Ewe knoh, two of us already told him that.

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:26 AM
Post #101461 of 105309 (4085 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

Oh, and Jack, betaz! What are the best headphones for wearing while climbing? Went solo truh-ruh-ing with the ipod and the fucking phones kept falling out.

Yeah, the ear hook ones are good. I got some for like $15 from Walgreens or longs or some drugstore kinda place.

Damn it!!!1 GU'd buy a klown

poynts and laffs

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:28 AM
Post #101462 of 105309 (4085 views)
Shortcut

Re: [carabiner96] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

carabiner96 wrote:

Have ewe tried hardening teh fuck up?

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:34 AM
Post #101463 of 105309 (4084 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

Often it is much more of spray. The downsides of a vegetarian diet.

Regardless, spray is bad.

There can't be much pleasure in that. It nevar occurred to me that teh Veginazis were missing owt on a good solid stool.

caughtinside

Nov 23, 2013, 12:38 AM
Post #101464 of 105309 (4075 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

and if BET history has taught us anything, if ewe cum along a log in teh rode, back up and get teh fuk owt ov there quickly cuz machette weilding bandits are hiding in teh bushes.

This iz korect

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:39 AM
Post #101465 of 105309 (4072 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Thanks but I wood rather shoot myself in teh Phace.

climbingtrash

Nov 23, 2013, 12:41 AM
Post #101466 of 105309 (4072 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

teh 2x agent will be there with a large group, probibly at creke pasture. arriving wednesday noonish, I believe.

gud to know

caughtinside

Nov 23, 2013, 12:45 AM
Post #101467 of 105309 (4054 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

*Rage*

I didn't want to back into Gaar

tripperjm

Nov 23, 2013, 1:41 AM
Post #101468 of 105309 (4038 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

I've tried a bunch ov them, teh wons I liked best were teh wons with teh ear hooks. I looked for a balance between cost and duribility and settled on JVC sport bought at Best Buy... don't remember exactly how much but around $11, maybe a little more but really cheap and they are splash proof. They were so cheap that I bought too pairs cuz I didn't know how durable they wood be. Been using teh first pair for over a year nau and they are still working great and I kan't recall them ever falling owt even when working hard and falling a lot.

Ewe knoh, two of us already told him that.

snoopy138

Nov 23, 2013, 3:50 AM
Post #101469 of 105309 (4024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
granite_grrl wrote:

*shakes hed sadly*

Not quite what I meant.

spraying is lame.

This iz korrect

and proud of it.

Curt

*Rage*

I didn't want to back into Gaar

when we were driving away that morning, I spotted this guy on the rode ... teh 2xagent almost ran him over, we turned around and he had made it to the side of teh rode. I gave him a small machete and directions to yore trapped van, but he probibly failed ... htk and all of that.

Attachments: tarantula.jpg (56.4 KB)

dr_feelgood

Nov 23, 2013, 7:28 PM
Post #101470 of 105309 (3996 views)
Shortcut

Re: [climbingtrash] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

climbingtrash wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Thanks but I wood rather shoot myself in teh Phace.

Hey, I'd rather you shoot yourself in the fucking face than come join us too! We have something in common!

Now, kindly crawl back into that miserable little hole you came out of.

Partner cracklover

Nov 24, 2013, 1:21 AM
Post #101471 of 105309 (3983 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
carabiner96 wrote:

Hope you had fun biner. Didn't see yer note here until now. Went to the other R&J, as it happens. Sent hardest gym route I've ever tried. Whoop de fricken do. Now I need to take a little time off to let my tweakyness heal. And fly east and eat lots of turkey and that T-Day shit.

Speaking of shit/logs... was originally supposed to be in the Creek this weekend, but the forecast looked like complete and total shit. I'm bummed - I'm actually in shape, and reasonably well dialed in after my five days there a month ago. I would've torn it up.

Instead, I sent hard in the gym, and watched the end of the desert season slip away. Very depressing.

On the bright side, I bought a new harness today. One of my leg loops was going to bust any day. So that's done.

GO

Partner camhead

Nov 24, 2013, 3:38 AM
Post #101472 of 105309 (3971 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

hrm, saturday night?

Partner camhead

Nov 24, 2013, 3:40 AM
Post #101473 of 105309 (3970 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

nobody around on a shitty website?

Partner camhead

Nov 24, 2013, 3:40 AM
Post #101474 of 105309 (3979 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

PTFTW!

Partner camhead

Nov 24, 2013, 3:45 AM
Post #101475 of 105309 (3976 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I guess I'll spray for Lena, since that's not as spraytastic, or something. She just took down Stain at the Doucherlode, for her first solid One Two Ceeeee. It even has a big move in it, not sure how she did it!

Getting kind of bummed on the weather here; everytime I'm werkin' the werkz, it's nice, and everytime I am off, it sucks. Today I rehearsed some pies for Puritan Day, turned out pretty good, and then am gonna try boldering in 25 degree weather tomorrow. Woo!

First page Previous page 1 ... 4055 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook