Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Partner camhead

Dec 5, 2013, 8:33 PM
Post #101551 of 105309 (5232 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
Oh yes, the Legend got banzed from the taco... Twice!

http://www.supertopo.com/...1829/Goodbye-JGHedge

Could be three times by now.

Curt

Joe never cood learn to fold on a bad hand and he cood be a pain in the ass sumtymes.

Still, I like Joe. Traveled and climbed with him a bunch and he did help keep those raging rite wingnut in check.

Roger that, in an appropriate and non-ball-cupping way.

Curt

heh.... Woodn't wunt it any other way.

and just fer teh record...

ov teh 99 things I wunt to due with whut's left ov my life, chasing ewe around tring to bust yore balls isn't won ov them.

Course, if teh opportunity ever came up to due a root with Kerwin, ewe and myself, even if it wus sumtin stupid or easy, that wood make my list ov things I wood wunt to due.

Awww, the geriatrics are swapping spit and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Brings tears to my eyes.

snoopy138

Dec 5, 2013, 8:54 PM
Post #101552 of 105309 (5225 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Joe never cood learn to fold on a bad hand and he cood be a pain in the ass sumtymes.

Still, I like Joe. Traveled and climbed with him a bunch and he did help keep those raging rite wingnut in check.

Curt

ov teh 99 things I wunt to due with whut's left ov my life, chasing ewe around tring to bust yore balls isn't won ov them.

Course, if teh opportunity ever came up to due a root with Kerwin, ewe and myself, even if it wus sumtin stupid or easy, that wood make my list ov things I wood wunt to due.

Awww, the geriatrics are swapping spit and whispering sweet nothings into each other's ears. Brings tears to my eyes.

old man lurve.

curt

Dec 5, 2013, 10:06 PM
Post #101553 of 105309 (5201 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

Count me in. Or, we could just take clamhead, snoppy and the other kids climbing and make fun of them.

Curt

lena_chita

Dec 5, 2013, 11:07 PM
Post #101554 of 105309 (5180 views)
Shortcut

Re: [curt] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

Count me in. Or, we could just take clamhead, snoppy and the other kids climbing and make fun of them.

Curt

I would be up for that!

lena_chita

Dec 5, 2013, 11:13 PM
Post #101555 of 105309 (5176 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

And wow, that's new, and oddly appropriate for this gruppe:

Partner epoch

Dec 6, 2013, 12:11 AM
Post #101556 of 105309 (5156 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
And wow, that's new, and oddly appropriate for this gruppe:
That's grate.

Cool

tripperjm

Dec 6, 2013, 1:41 AM
Post #101557 of 105309 (5148 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

I dun't expect ewe to understand....

but there iz nothing rong about setting aside old differences and making things rite with a guy who is friends with won ov my oldest friends in climbing.

tripperjm

Dec 6, 2013, 1:43 AM
Post #101558 of 105309 (5146 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

old man lurve.

It's knot gay...

if ewe dun't actually touch another man's penish

tripperjm

Dec 6, 2013, 1:50 AM
Post #101559 of 105309 (5144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

Curt

I'll see if I kin cum up with sumthin with Kerwin...

and I suppose we cood go climbing with teh kids, but they are pretty strong these dayz. they might be teh won laughing at us.

Course, if teh clamhed cums, we'll need a ballgag, cuz teh dude just kan't stop spraying and it gets really old hearing how bitchin he thinks he iz.

tripperjm

Dec 6, 2013, 1:50 AM
Post #101560 of 105309 (5144 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

Curt

I would be up for that!

uhmm.... make that too ballgags.

climbingtrash

Dec 6, 2013, 2:17 AM
Post #101561 of 105309 (5134 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

Curt

*poynts and laffs* He fell fore that like ewe were serious.

climbingtrash

Dec 6, 2013, 2:19 AM
Post #101562 of 105309 (5132 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
curt wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

Curt

Curt

I dun't expect ewe to understand....

but there iz nothing rong about setting aside old differences and making things rite with a guy who is friends with won ov my oldest friends in climbing.

I guess I was rong?

dr_feelgood

Dec 8, 2013, 6:39 PM
Post #101563 of 105309 (5075 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

The monkeys are busily freezing their asses off in hyalite. I went up there yesterday with them, and it got down below -20. There were many incidents of barfies, and frequent running around to stay warm.

I have a paper to finish today, and finals to grade tomorrow. Just in time for the warm (16F) weather to return.

lena_chita

Dec 8, 2013, 8:56 PM
Post #101564 of 105309 (5066 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
The monkeys are busily freezing their asses off in hyalite. I went up there yesterday with them, and it got down below -20. There were many incidents of barfies, and frequent running around to stay warm.

I have a paper to finish today, and finals to grade tomorrow. Just in time for the warm (16F) weather to return.

I hope g_g found that warm belay jacket she was looking for.

The quote for earlier today (onlooker conversation as I was setting new toprope route and self-belaying on a gri-gri)

A dad explains to his kids with authority... "When she is climbing up, it is called belaying. And when she is sliding down on the rope, it is called grappelling. Pretty neat, huh?"

I can grappel!

Who knew?!

dr_feelgood

Dec 8, 2013, 9:01 PM
Post #101565 of 105309 (5065 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

The quote for earlier today (onlooker conversation as I was setting new toprope route and self-belaying on a gri-gri)

A dad explains to his kids with authority... "When she is climbing up, it is called belaying. And when she is sliding down on the rope, it is called grappelling. Pretty neat, huh?"

I can grappel!

Who knew?!

She has a very nice beluga colored jacket, that seems to be highly functional. However, it doesn't really matter below -20.

caughtinside

Dec 8, 2013, 9:09 PM
Post #101566 of 105309 (5063 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Sounds like good temps... To stay inside

lena_chita

Dec 8, 2013, 9:23 PM
Post #101567 of 105309 (5055 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

my thoughts exactly!

dr_feelgood

Dec 8, 2013, 9:52 PM
Post #101568 of 105309 (5052 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:

It is rather poor forming temps.

Partner camhead

Dec 8, 2013, 10:26 PM
Post #101569 of 105309 (5039 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

my thoughts exactly!

Yeah, sounds like the whole intermountain west needs to get its everything ready for the freeze of the century.

It's cold and sleety here. Can't climbing anyway because of the pinky, so went for a gneiss hike yesterday. Turns out there is a trail that goes straight from my backyard into the National Park, and I did eight whole miles yesterday, longest hike since I meatbombed my LisPaul.

dr_feelgood

Dec 9, 2013, 1:48 AM
Post #101570 of 105309 (5021 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

my thoughts exactly!

Yeah, sounds like the whole intermountain west needs to get its everything ready for the freeze of the century.

It's cold and sleety here. Can't climbing anyway because of the pinky, so went for a gneiss hike yesterday. Turns out there is a trail that goes straight from my backyard into the National Park, and I did eight whole miles yesterday, longest hike since I meatbombed my LisPaul.

It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. But windy, so windchill values down to -32f. I think I got frostbite on my nose yesterday.

granite_grrl

Dec 9, 2013, 2:30 AM
Post #101571 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

I can grappel!

Who knew?!

New jacket is freezing my ass off approved.

granite_grrl

Dec 9, 2013, 2:31 AM
Post #101572 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

I can grappel!

Who knew?!

She has a very nice beluga colored jacket, that seems to be highly functional. However, it doesn't really matter below -20.

When we talk -20C it's pretty darn cold. -20F is fucking freezing.

granite_grrl

Dec 9, 2013, 2:33 AM
Post #101573 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

my thoughts exactly!

It is supposed to be warmer tomorrow. But windy, so windchill values down to -32f. I think I got frostbite on my nose yesterday.

I don't think I had quite as big a breakfast today. I was still freakn' cold today even though it was supposed to be warmer.

dr_feelgood

Dec 9, 2013, 2:41 AM
Post #101574 of 105309 (5011 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:

my thoughts exactly!

I don't think I had quite as big a breakfast today. I was still freakn' cold today even though it was supposed to be warmer.

Hey if you want to come over and eat dinner, I'm ready for you.

dr_feelgood

Dec 9, 2013, 2:43 AM
Post #101575 of 105309 (5004 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

I can grappel!

Who knew?!

When we talk -20C it's pretty darn cold. -20F is fucking freezing.
below -10f and we are arguing semantics about degrees of cold.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook