Forums: Community: Campground:
Sty's Post Count Increaser
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Gmburns2000

Jan 3, 2014, 1:30 PM
Post #44551 of 45342 (4734 views)
Shortcut

Re: [Gmburns2000] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

can't leave this hanging here.

erisspirit

Jan 3, 2014, 6:32 PM
Post #44552 of 45342 (4724 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

and in the world of poor timing...

I have a phone interview with the Colorado company today...

hmmmm

This might prove to be a very eventful next couple of months...

Congrats on that. I hope you get it. Don't worry about all things meshing together. It's part of the adventure, right?

thanks!

yes... adventure...

now if only if was spring so I could be a hobo in my truck while I figure everything out :P

Gmburns2000

Jan 3, 2014, 11:07 PM
Post #44553 of 45342 (4716 views)
Shortcut

Re: [erisspirit] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

Congrats on that. I hope you get it. Don't worry about all things meshing together. It's part of the adventure, right?

thanks!

yes... adventure...

now if only if was spring so I could be a hobo in my truck while I figure everything out :P

did you actually leave the other job yet?

erisspirit

Jan 4, 2014, 1:03 AM
Post #44554 of 45342 (4710 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

thanks!

yes... adventure...

no not yet... I won't unless I actually have a new job. I'm way too broke to go without the monies...

But if I did get a job in a new state, that whole trying to figure out breaking lease/ paying for new lease stuff is going to be annoying Unimpressed

having money seems like it would really solve a lot of my potential problems...

erisspirit

Jan 4, 2014, 1:04 AM
Post #44555 of 45342 (4709 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

thanks!

yes... adventure...

no not yet... I won't unless I actually have a new job. I'm way too broke to go without the monies...

But if I did get a job in a new state, that whole trying to figure out breaking lease/ paying for new lease stuff is going to be annoying Unimpressed

Where are all those Nigerian princes when you need them
Tongue

edge

Jan 4, 2014, 1:41 AM
Post #44556 of 45342 (4703 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

thanks!

yes... adventure...

Tongue

Partner macherry

Jan 4, 2014, 2:12 AM
Post #44557 of 45342 (4699 views)
Shortcut

Re: [edge] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

i could forward an e-mail. there's also a banker in ireland who would like to lend a hand

Gmburns2000

Jan 4, 2014, 9:43 AM
Post #44558 of 45342 (4682 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

edge wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

thanks!

yes... adventure...

Tongue

They're from Zamuda. Different country. I looked it up.

Gmburns2000

Jan 4, 2014, 9:46 AM
Post #44559 of 45342 (4679 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Happy new year!

hmmmm

thanks!

yes... adventure...

Yup, I hear ya.

erisspirit

Jan 6, 2014, 9:00 PM
Post #44560 of 45342 (4652 views)
Shortcut

Re: [macherry] Sty's Post Count Increaser [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
i could forward an e-mail. there's also a banker in ireland who would like to lend a hand

WOO! I'll go find all my account numbers! Crazy

edge

Jan 14, 2014, 3:59 AM
Post #44561 of 45342 (4595 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000

Jan 14, 2014, 11:38 AM
Post #44562 of 45342 (4581 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

pretty much. been busy.

project is 150% funded, so preparing that. Plus working about 50 hours per week between three jobs.

erisspirit

Jan 14, 2014, 4:36 PM
Post #44563 of 45342 (4572 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Welp I blew my interview Unsure

the good news is It doesn't look like I will have to fit in a move pre wedding...

the bad news is the torture of interviewing and applying for jobs isn't over yet...

Partner macherry

Jan 14, 2014, 5:47 PM
Post #44564 of 45342 (4563 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

morning chumps.

day 3 of a stomach bug

the gingerale diet isn't workingFrown

erisspirit

Jan 14, 2014, 6:52 PM
Post #44565 of 45342 (4557 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
morning chumps.

day 3 of a stomach bug

UGH! hope you get better soon!

Gmburns2000

Jan 14, 2014, 7:22 PM
Post #44566 of 45342 (4554 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:

the good news is It doesn't look like I will have to fit in a move pre wedding...

the bad news is the torture of interviewing and applying for jobs isn't over yet...

That sucks. what happened? Sorry to hear it, but at least you got the bad one out of the way first?

Gmburns2000

Jan 14, 2014, 7:24 PM
Post #44567 of 45342 (4551 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

macherry wrote:
morning chumps.

day 3 of a stomach bug

and that sucks, too. the lady's son is also down with a stomach virus. I'm thinking of duct-taping his mouth shut to keep the fumes from floating throughout the house. I may send you some duct-tape to keep your fingers from infecting my computer, too.

however, get better...soon.

Partner macherry

Jan 14, 2014, 8:37 PM
Post #44568 of 45342 (4544 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

thanks guys.

think i picked it up from a friend who recently returned from the uk.

liquid diet sucks. so far the hubby hasn't been infected, but then again, he's instituted don't come near me zone.

erisspirit

Jan 14, 2014, 10:08 PM
Post #44569 of 45342 (4540 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

That sucks. what happened? Sorry to hear it, but at least you got the bad one out of the way first?

huh I guess I get a change to update my coding portion of the test so maybe it's not totally over yet...

well for one thing I am terrible at buzzwords... I'll know how something should be implemented, and can write the required code, but I don't always remember the buzzword name for what I'm doing... There are so many, that I try to refresh on as many as I can, but I missed the ones they asked about, and hadn't used them in about 2+ years Unsure

Partner macherry

Jan 14, 2014, 11:11 PM
Post #44570 of 45342 (4516 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

huh I guess I get a change to update my coding portion of the test so maybe it's not totally over yet...

well for one thing I am terrible at buzzwords... I'll know how something should be implemented, and can write the required code, but I don't always remember the buzzword name for what I'm doing... There are so many, that I try to refresh on as many as I can, but I missed the ones they asked about, and hadn't used them in about 2+ years Unsure

sorry it didn't work out

Gmburns2000

Jan 15, 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #44571 of 45342 (4503 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

ah, I get it. so you might have blown the test, but you didn't tell the interviewer to piss off or anything. nice that you get to change the test. hopefully that changes things well enough. good luck!

erisspirit

Jan 16, 2014, 9:04 PM
Post #44572 of 45342 (4478 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

ah, I get it. so you might have blown the test, but you didn't tell the interviewer to piss off or anything. nice that you get to change the test. hopefully that changes things well enough. good luck!

We'll see!

also apparently I am in the running for a 6 month contract job here in San Diegers... not sure exactly what I think about it right now...

on one side 6 months might be much better timing if I want to move, but on the other hand, I will likely be job hunting again in 6 months ... something I'm not totally stoked on...

I might be able to stay at my current job for 6 more months, but no telling how crappy it might be by then if it still even exists

so many adult decisions!

Gmburns2000

Jan 17, 2014, 1:18 AM
Post #44573 of 45342 (4468 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

We'll see!

also apparently I am in the running for a 6 month contract job here in San Diegers... not sure exactly what I think about it right now...

on one side 6 months might be much better timing if I want to move, but on the other hand, I will likely be job hunting again in 6 months ... something I'm not totally stoked on...

I might be able to stay at my current job for 6 more months, but no telling how crappy it might be by then if it still even exists

so many adult decisions!

may seem obvious, but remember to always take the best opportunity.

erisspirit

Jan 17, 2014, 11:39 PM
Post #44574 of 45342 (4458 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:
Gmburns2000 wrote:
erisspirit wrote:

We'll see!

so many adult decisions!

may seem obvious, but remember to always take the best opportunity.

true... they key though is being able to recognize what is best Tongue

erisspirit

Jan 20, 2014, 6:30 PM
Post #44575 of 45342 (4427 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

went hiking yesterday on a popular trail I hadn't hiked before... while the hike was fine, I realized very quickly why I had been avoiding it. There were tons of people, and I lost count of how many were blasting music. There was trash everywhere from people not wanting to hike out their water bottles, and a giant line to take a picture on the rock at the summit.

It made me a little sad to see the trail so noisy and wrecked.

I might try the hike in the early morning, or a weekday, but never again mid-day on a weekend...

First page Previous page 1 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 ... 1814 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook