RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

philippgruen

Feb 27, 2014, 11:43 AM
Post #1 of 1 (437 views)
Shortcut

Colorado Rock and/or AT Skiing Partner 04/08-04/25
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hey there,

I will be in Colorado between April 8th and April 25th. I will be based at my non-climber friend's place in Pueblo, hence I am looking for a partner. Am equally psyched for both activities. During my stay I can take trips within CO that are anywhere between one and seven days long.

AT Skiing
With my local Alpine Club in Germany I have done some 50 days of ski touring in the Alps within the last few years (in Swiss Alpine touring grading I am doing tours up to ZS+ whatever that translates to in the US). Have taken several different avalanche safety and AT leading courses. I am aware of the complexity of leading and the dangers out there. My caution hasnít got carried away by too many perfect powder days and I have had no issue turning around when unsure. My fitness will currently last for about 5000ft vertical per day. Take into consideration that I am a student and cannot afford expensive accommodation. Cars, tents, inexpensive simple huts have always done.

Rock Climbing
Iím a safe and experienced climber who does sport, trad and bouldering at a moderate level. Besides Shelf Road, I donít know many other CO climbing areas warm enough in April. If there are some people who I could join for a week I would happily travel to CO-neighboring states as well.

So if you're laid-back, safe, reliable and interested feel free to contact me.

philippgruen@gmail.com

Cheers.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook