Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Jun 23, 2014, 6:57 PM
Post #102676 of 105309 (4024 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Running and gardening and biking, Oh My!

In other news, SoCak sucks. Riverside is a postmodern wasteland that is primed for a zombie apocalypse.
But it has been raining for about a week and a half in bozeman, so I've been working and trail running and stuff. Don't need to water the garden.

uhh, first off, don't judge socak by riverside. it's a shithole, and must have been around 100 this weke end. what the fuk were you doing their?

I had a conference that I didn't want to go to. Spent most of my free time drinking in a beer and pizza joint near UCR.

It was horrible.

should have gone to the quarry early in the AM, it was all of 15 minutes away. But yes, riverside is horrible.
Had no car, and couldn't afford a rental.

dr_feelgood

Jun 23, 2014, 6:57 PM
Post #102677 of 105309 (4023 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

luckily, PTFTWs were included in the conference program

dr_feelgood

Jun 23, 2014, 6:58 PM
Post #102678 of 105309 (4022 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

whoo!

tripperjm

Jun 23, 2014, 6:58 PM
Post #102679 of 105309 (4021 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

In other news, SoCak sucks. Riverside is a postmodern wasteland that is primed for a zombie apocalypse.
But it has been raining for about a week and a half in bozeman, so I've been working and trail running and stuff. Don't need to water the garden.

uhh, first off, don't judge socak by riverside. it's a shithole, and must have been around 100 this weke end. what the fuk were you doing their?

I had a conference that I didn't want to go to. Spent most of my free time drinking in a beer and pizza joint near UCR.

It was horrible.

shood'av texted me... we were in teh 909 awl weekend, less than 1/2 an hour from ewe. climbed during teh day and partied at nite.

tripperjm

Jun 23, 2014, 7:00 PM
Post #102680 of 105309 (4019 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

should have gone to the quarry early in the AM, it was all of 15 minutes away. But yes, riverside is horrible.
Had no car, and couldn't afford a rental.

we cood'av picked ewe up....

dr_feelgood

Jun 23, 2014, 7:09 PM
Post #102681 of 105309 (4012 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

shood'av texted me... we were in teh 909 awl weekend, less than 1/2 an hour from ewe. climbed during teh day and partied at nite.
I aksually left saturday morning. Was there from Wednesday to early sat.

dr_feelgood

Jun 23, 2014, 7:10 PM
Post #102682 of 105309 (4011 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

excuses, excuses.

granite_grrl

Jun 23, 2014, 7:22 PM
Post #102683 of 105309 (4004 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
running is bad for ewe. it's just a fact.

Yes, undeniably factual.

Fucked up my elbow yesterday. Was surfing on a standing wave on the Gauley River, and I guess hand-paddled too aggressively. Got to stand-up, but then once I got to shore, felt it hurting pretty bad. Got worse, I think I just hyper extended it. It's feeling a bit better today, but climbing is going to be out for the next week or so. As will most other spurts. Gargh.

cross-training is really just bad for ewe in general, seems to be the lesson hear.

kerrect

tripperjm

Jun 23, 2014, 7:46 PM
Post #102684 of 105309 (3992 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

huh.... wood'av werked even better. Dint has teh partner fer thurs/ fri so I wus owt cutting trail to a gnu carg. Been happy to avoid that fer a day.... mite 'av even avoided getting attacked by what ever teh fuk wus that knocked me oft my feet and bout took my ear oft. Still knot sure what it wus that I spooked, that deep in teh chapperal with awl teh noise I must have been making.

caughtinside

Jun 23, 2014, 8:12 PM
Post #102685 of 105309 (3985 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

trapper! You're alive!

I figured after a week with no reply to my text that you had perished.

Partner camhead

Jun 23, 2014, 9:47 PM
Post #102686 of 105309 (3964 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
running is bad for ewe. it's just a fact.

Yes, undeniably factual.

Fucked up my elbow yesterday. Was surfing on a standing wave on the Gauley River, and I guess hand-paddled too aggressively. Got to stand-up, but then once I got to shore, felt it hurting pretty bad. Got worse, I think I just hyper extended it. It's feeling a bit better today, but climbing is going to be out for the next week or so. As will most other spurts. Gargh.

Well, if you had to f&ck up your elbow, humid-by-god-WV-summer would be the right time to do it.

All of you gotta-partake-different-activities are making me sick. I wish I could have gone dancing this weekend. Tongue

Yeah, hopefully the elbow will be good in a week for the July hangbored seshes.

Partner camhead

Jun 23, 2014, 9:49 PM
Post #102687 of 105309 (3962 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

huh.... wood'av werked even better. Dint has teh partner fer thurs/ fri so I wus owt cutting trail to a gnu carg. Been happy to avoid that fer a day.... mite 'av even avoided getting attacked by what ever teh fuk wus that knocked me oft my feet and bout took my ear oft. Still knot sure what it wus that I spooked, that deep in teh chapperal with awl teh noise I must have been making.

Hijack!

Partner camhead

Jun 23, 2014, 9:51 PM
Post #102688 of 105309 (3961 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Oh, and whey in the future, but I'm thinking I might take a couple months this winter and hang out in the Southwest– mostly Hueco and J-tree, maybe Bishop. Be cool to meet up with some of yinz.

tripperjm

Jun 23, 2014, 10:21 PM
Post #102689 of 105309 (3952 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
trapper! You're alive!

So let me get this strate.... ewe thought eye wus dead but know memorial know flushing my ashes down teh terlot??? Whut kind ov friend are ewe?

At least when Big Tony thought I wus dead, cuz I woodn't return his calls when I wus first starting at teh WNSG, he had teh decency to erect a memorial shrine at teh slightly overhanging slaby area complete with a photo, flowers and a plack with a lot ov pretty werds.

still, I've been pretty busy discovering gnu areas and making plans on how to finish destroying rock climbing in America. sides, oct iz a ways oft, still thinking about it and I fingered I had a little time to decide.

oh, and fer teh record, knot teh hardest I've ever put in but pretty fuking high up there in teh fun department.... teh brand gnu Sharknado at teh lost. Steep ass pocket pulling, definately worth checking owt next season.

tripperjm

Jun 23, 2014, 10:24 PM
Post #102690 of 105309 (3950 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

Hijack!

looks to teh east, smiles and nods clamhed.

caughtinside

Jun 23, 2014, 10:29 PM
Post #102691 of 105309 (3945 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
Oh, and whey in the future, but I'm thinking I might take a couple months this winter and hang out in the Southwest– mostly Hueco and J-tree, maybe Bishop. Be cool to meet up with some of yinz.

Good times. I could definitely make it to Josh or Bishop at some point, keep us posted.

caughtinside

Jun 23, 2014, 10:30 PM
Post #102692 of 105309 (3943 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
trapper! You're alive!

So let me get this strate.... ewe thought eye wus dead but know memorial know flushing my ashes down teh terlot??? Whut kind ov friend are ewe?

At least when Big Tony thought I wus dead, cuz I woodn't return his calls when I wus first starting at teh WNSG, he had teh decency to erect a memorial shrine at teh slightly overhanging slaby area complete with a photo, flowers and a plack with a lot ov pretty werds.

still, I've been pretty busy discovering gnu areas and making plans on how to finish destroying rock climbing in America. sides, oct iz a ways oft, still thinking about it and I fingered I had a little time to decide.

oh, and fer teh record, knot teh hardest I've ever put in but pretty fuking high up there in teh fun department.... teh brand gnu Sharknado at teh lost. Steep ass pocket pulling, definately worth checking owt next season.

Yeah, I kept meaning to call, perhaps contact next of kin... but then I forgot.

Plenty of time to decide for october.

caughtinside

Jun 23, 2014, 10:31 PM
Post #102693 of 105309 (3941 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

Good times. I could definitely make it to Josh or Bishop at some point, keep us posted.

But we should hit up that Sharknado when it cools off!

snoopy138

Jun 23, 2014, 11:26 PM
Post #102694 of 105309 (3931 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:

sounds like a lot of bouldering?

if yore in jtree for any length of thyme, ewe know yore obligated to make a trip or two to teh hole, write?

Partner camhead

Jun 24, 2014, 12:26 AM
Post #102695 of 105309 (3917 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

Hijack!

looks to teh east, smiles and nods clamhead

Partner camhead

Jun 24, 2014, 12:28 AM
Post #102696 of 105309 (3914 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

if yore in jtree for any length of thyme, ewe know yore obligated to make a trip or two to teh hole, write?

Yurp. Though, I should porbably figure out how to lock the back of my truck before then.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:44 AM
Post #102697 of 105309 (3903 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

Yurp. Though, I should porbably figure out how to lock the back of my truck before then.

Why bother. The windows can barely withstand the impact of a hand-drill thrown out of carelessness.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:45 AM
Post #102698 of 105309 (3900 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

Shit, then I wood ov had to try hard.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:46 AM
Post #102699 of 105309 (3899 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
trapper! You're alive!

Yeah, I kept meaning to call, perhaps contact next of kin... but then I forgot.

Plenty of time to decide for october.
And think of the money you saved by not constructing a memorial shrine!

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:47 AM
Post #102700 of 105309 (3898 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

It has to happen.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4104 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook