Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:47 AM
Post #102701 of 105309 (3650 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Whoo!

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:48 AM
Post #102702 of 105309 (3649 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm throwing rocks tonight

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:49 AM
Post #102703 of 105309 (3647 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and whey in the future, but I'm thinking I might take a couple months this winter and hang out in the Southwest– mostly Hueco and J-tree, maybe Bishop. Be cool to meet up with some of yinz.

Good times. I could definitely make it to Josh or Bishop at some point, keep us posted.

Winter is primo forming temps in boozeman

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 1:53 AM
Post #102704 of 105309 (3641 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dr_feelgood] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

That's four pages in a row. Pour me a beer, yinz.

tripperjm

Jun 24, 2014, 2:31 AM
Post #102705 of 105309 (3637 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:
Oh, and whey in the future, but I'm thinking I might take a couple months this winter and hang out in the Southwest– mostly Hueco and J-tree, maybe Bishop. Be cool to meet up with some of yinz.

Good times. I could definitely make it to Josh or Bishop at some point, keep us posted.

But we should hit up that Sharknado when it cools off!

Just so we are clear.... Sharknado is brilliant.... tall and steep but knot too hard, ewe'll definately gets teh woody. However, Awl teh roots at teh lost are super fresh on teh chossist cliff I've ever been on. An area in progress, ewe'll has a blast.... and you cum down a couple tymes a season.

If teh clamhed cums thru sokat, he shood go to teh best, teh hole. Even though teh difficult roots aren't that long, it's a finished area. A bunch ov well traveled, sustainable, difficult roots on a pretty steep cliff.

Teh clamhed has made gud use ov his tyme as a underpayed pastry chef/ nazi prison host and seems to be climbing well.... he has truely becum teh BET's Golden Boy. And I has to finger that ifs he tried and wus willing to cum owt a few tymes, he cood probibly send awl teh roots at teh hole on this trip. and that wood be impressive.

tripperjm

Jun 24, 2014, 2:38 AM
Post #102706 of 105309 (3635 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
camhead wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
Running and gardening and biking, Oh My!

In other news, SoCak sucks. Riverside is a postmodern wasteland that is primed for a zombie apocalypse.
But it has been raining for about a week and a half in bozeman, so I've been working and trail running and stuff. Don't need to water the garden.

uhh, first off, don't judge socak by riverside. it's a shithole, and must have been around 100 this weke end. what the fuk were you doing their?

I had a conference that I didn't want to go to. Spent most of my free time drinking in a beer and pizza joint near UCR.

It was horrible.

shood'av texted me... we were in teh 909 awl weekend, less than 1/2 an hour from ewe. climbed during teh day and partied at nite.
I aksually left saturday morning. Was there from Wednesday to early sat.

huh.... wood'av werked even better. Dint has teh partner fer thurs/ fri so I wus owt cutting trail to a gnu carg. Been happy to avoid that fer a day.... mite 'av even avoided getting attacked by what ever teh fuk wus that knocked me oft my feet and bout took my ear oft. Still knot sure what it wus that I spooked, that deep in teh chapperal with awl teh noise I must have been making.

Hijack!

looks to teh east, smiles and nods clamhead

Sup fuker? Ewe staring at me?
whut were ewe expecting? Me to sleaze up, rub teh front ov yore pants, whisper sweet nothings in yore ear and try to slip my finger up yore ass?

tripperjm

Jun 24, 2014, 2:51 AM
Post #102707 of 105309 (3633 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
camhead wrote:

sounds like a lot of bouldering?

if yore in jtree for any length of thyme, ewe know yore obligated to make a trip or two to teh hole, write?

Yurp. Though, I should porbably figure out how to lock the back of my truck before then.

Ewe cum down and I'll give ewe a ride up teh hill.

granite_grrl

Jun 24, 2014, 12:07 PM
Post #102708 of 105309 (3613 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel though. Just saying.

dagibbs

Jun 24, 2014, 1:48 PM
Post #102709 of 105309 (3602 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I hate lichen. Why can't I live in a lovely south-western desert, where the rock is always just rock, clean of annoying plant and annoying fungus-algae symbiotes, and all you have to do is get rid of a bit of loose rock to have a new route?

lena_chita

Jun 24, 2014, 2:24 PM
Post #102710 of 105309 (3595 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

I'd be game inter-christmas/New year time.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 3:10 PM
Post #102711 of 105309 (3584 views)
Shortcut

Re: [dagibbs] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

dagibbs wrote:
I hate lichen. Why can't I live in a lovely south-western desert, where the rock is always just rock, clean of annoying plant and annoying fungus-algae symbiotes, and all you have to do is get rid of a bit of loose rock to have a new route?
Take your metaphors and shove them into your rectum.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 3:11 PM
Post #102712 of 105309 (3583 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

Kinda like shooting fish in a barrel though. Just saying.
Yup. They were spread over 2-3 days. Pathetic really. Marnin' Yinz.

granite_grrl

Jun 24, 2014, 3:26 PM
Post #102713 of 105309 (3575 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
dagibbs wrote:
Take your metaphors and shove them into your rectum.
You're like the official BET bouncer.

It must be the beard.

Partner camhead

Jun 24, 2014, 4:47 PM
Post #102714 of 105309 (3559 views)
Shortcut

Re: [tripperjm] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

tripperjm wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

But we should hit up that Sharknado when it cools off!

Just so we are clear.... Sharknado is brilliant.... tall and steep but knot too hard, ewe'll definately gets teh woody. However, Awl teh roots at teh lost are super fresh on teh chossist cliff I've ever been on. An area in progress, ewe'll has a blast.... and you cum down a couple tymes a season.

If teh clamhed cums thru sokat, he shood go to teh best, teh hole. Even though teh difficult roots aren't that long, it's a finished area. A bunch ov well traveled, sustainable, difficult roots on a pretty steep cliff.

Teh clamhed has made gud use ov his tyme as a underpayed pastry chef/ nazi prison host and seems to be climbing well.... he has truely becum teh BET's Golden Boy. And I has to finger that ifs he tried and wus willing to cum owt a few tymes, he cood probibly send awl teh roots at teh hole on this trip. and that wood be impressive.

Woo! I'm definitely psyched on getting out there. Hopefully I'll be in ok shape after Fall at the NRG.

caughtinside

Jun 24, 2014, 6:14 PM
Post #102715 of 105309 (3542 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
caughtinside wrote:
camhead wrote:

I'd be game inter-christmas/New year time.

Nurp. I'll be gone then I think.

Partner camhead

Jun 24, 2014, 6:30 PM
Post #102716 of 105309 (3533 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I'm thinking prob Jan-Feb, with enough time to hit 'da Creke on the way back to WV for campground season. We'll see, lots of variables.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 7:48 PM
Post #102717 of 105309 (3514 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
I'm thinking prob Jan-Feb, with enough time to hit 'da Creke on the way back to WV for campground season. We'll see, lots of variables.

Now the Creke is a place I'd be able to go.... During spring break (march 7-15ish).

Partner epoch

Jun 24, 2014, 8:10 PM
Post #102718 of 105309 (3509 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:

In other news, SoCak sucks. Riverside is a postmodern wasteland that is primed for a zombie apocalypse.
But it has been raining for about a week and a half in bozeman, so I've been working and trail running and stuff. Don't need to water the garden.
Don't judge based on one place. Riverdive is a wasteland.

Should have called/texted...

Partner epoch

Jun 24, 2014, 8:20 PM
Post #102719 of 105309 (3506 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

uhh, first off, don't judge socak by riverside. it's a shithole, and must have been around 100 this weke end. what the fuk were you doing their?

I had a conference that I didn't want to go to. Spent most of my free time drinking in a beer and pizza joint near UCR.

It was horrible.

shood'av texted me... we were in teh 909 awl weekend, less than 1/2 an hour from ewe. climbed during teh day and partied at nite.
Jak duzn't werk. ewe chuld kno this...

You chould have been his man-servent in serch of gnu bootzes...

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 11:57 PM
Post #102720 of 105309 (3485 views)
Shortcut

Re: [epoch] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda. Couldn't fit my climbing shiz in my bag along with all the fukkin conference clothes.
I really just didn't want to go to teh 909 in the first place, and resolved that problem in the traditional feelgood fashion: by staying pleasantly drunk for most of the conference, and about four hours longer than I was mandated/when the cheapest flights were.

dr_feelgood

Jun 24, 2014, 11:58 PM
Post #102721 of 105309 (3484 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

epoch wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
tripperjm wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
snoopy138 wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:

It was horrible.

And besides... my last pair of free shoez are still kickin'.
(Thanks jak.)

lena_chita

Jun 25, 2014, 2:24 PM
Post #102722 of 105309 (3462 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Now the Creke is a place I'd be able to go.... During spring break (march 7-15ish).

Which part of Jan/Feb didn't you understand?

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2014, 2:50 PM
Post #102723 of 105309 (3457 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
dr_feelgood wrote:
camhead wrote:

Which part of Jan/Feb didn't you understand?
Which part of figured I'd offer don't you get?

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2014, 2:55 PM
Post #102724 of 105309 (3455 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I suppose I'd better...

dr_feelgood

Jun 25, 2014, 2:55 PM
Post #102725 of 105309 (3454 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

wouldn't want to break my oh so impressive streak.

First page Previous page 1 ... 4105 4106 4107 4108 4109 4110 4111 4112 4113 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook