RSS FeedRSS Feeds for US - Mountain States

Premier Sponsor:

bethlin

Sep 26, 2014, 7:44 PM
Post #1 of 2 (3950 views)
Shortcut

Newbie, Indoor, Denver area
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I just took an Intro to Climbing class, loved it, and need to get more time on the wall. I'd love to find a regular partner at my level, but I know I'll learn more if I can help out a more advanced climber and watch their moves. :)

I have a few weeks free at Earth Treks in Golden, but I'd love to check out the other indoor climbing spots in Denver if you've got another favorite. PLEASE message me if you need someone to belay and are willing to watch me work through some 5.8s.

Twisted76

Apr 25, 2016, 9:56 PM
Post #2 of 2 (3309 views)
Shortcut

Re: [bethlin] Newbie, Indoor, Denver area [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Hello, my name is T.J. I am just getting back into climbing after being down the last year over a foot injury. I do not usually go to the gym, would you be interested in an easy outdoor climb on a fun easy rock? Lookout Mountain is a great place to learn with a great view. I have climbed it numerous times in the past teaching my friends how to climb. I have a full rack of sport gear, and trad gear so you wouldn't need anything but a harness and shoes. I am looking for a weekend climbing partner for the summer. I have no problems teaching or helping, just want to be outside. If you are interested hit me up, my email is tjball76@gmail.com.

Forums : Climbing Partners : US - Mountain States

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$107.96 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook