Forums: Community: Campground:
You are not wanted here.
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Campground

Premier Sponsor:

First page Previous page 1 ... 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

lena_chita

Aug 3, 2015, 3:18 PM
Post #105051 of 105309 (5385 views)
Shortcut

Re: [snoopy138] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
Got my hangboards mounted in preparation for starting the bored-hanging next week.

How is it possible that Ed standing on the ground can still reach higher than me standing on a chair? Not fair! Fortunately, I don't need the jugs on the top of the hangboard, anyway...

yore chair is two small.

btw, went to Echo last weke end in the heat, was okay in the shade. did several runs on Buried Treasure, figuring it's probibly the closest thing to Ceuse I could find nearby in socak. headed to the old gnu way too early tomorrow.

Clearly my chair is too small!

I hope you get all good beta on Ceuse in a week, and come back later for longer. My friend had just pent a month there before heading to California, where his girlfriend now lives. You guys would be crossing in the air.

caughtinside

Aug 3, 2015, 3:53 PM
Post #105052 of 105309 (5381 views)
Shortcut

Re: [lena_chita] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Sent my project Saturday. A minor beta twerk and I sent next go. Part of a send train, my partner sent and then 4 of the routesetter crew who showed up sent too, including 2 flashes. 6 sends in a day of an obscure route at an obscure crag. Place is in the map. When we showed up in May, there was zero chalk, now it's caked.

Loyerettes birthday yesterday, nice little party with bubbles and cake. Fun.

snoopy138

Aug 3, 2015, 4:16 PM
Post #105053 of 105309 (5374 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

caughtinside wrote:
Sent my project Saturday. A minor beta twerk and I sent next go. Part of a send train, my partner sent and then 4 of the routesetter crew who showed up sent too, including 2 flashes. 6 sends in a day of an obscure route at an obscure crag. Place is in the map. When we showed up in May, there was zero chalk, now it's caked.

Loyerettes birthday yesterday, nice little party with bubbles and cake. Fun.

teh proz are heading to sonoma!

caughtinside

Aug 3, 2015, 10:52 PM
Post #105054 of 105309 (5354 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Lol. Well they sent the whole tiny crag in a day while drinking beerz, so I don think there will be too many return visits. But 17 climbers were there at some point during the day, for a crag with 8 routes.

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 3:48 AM
Post #105055 of 105309 (5307 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
Well, while you guise were watching your animated filmz, I went to the hole on Sunday morning. Was able to get a 2-hang run in on the drive-by, which is not bad for having not been there in 4 or 5 months.

Nobody else was there other than the couple from the gym that I brought along. Folks have definitely been there, though ... when I started up the warmup, I was rather surprised (but maybe not that surprised) to find that the positive edge of the crimp that I matched on to the left of the third bolt was gone. It's still useable as a left hand, but not as a match, so I had to use the standard beta. It's not a huge deal, except if you are short and dependent on the match.

One of Jak's exes was getting close to the redpoint with your beta no doubt.

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 3:49 AM
Post #105056 of 105309 (5305 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:

I'm about to start hangboredom next week. Might wait for the first week of August though... no sense peaking while it is still too hot, and I won't be able to do campusing until the gym cools down a bit, anyway.

Need to mount my hangbored back. (I took it to the gym last winter, bc in winter I can hang bored at the gym, and it is nicer, bc I can do a good warmup for it. But there is no way I can do it at the gym in August, the air conditioning being absent, and awl).

I got it washed in the hold-washing machine before I took it home, cleaned all the pizza grease from the warmup hods, so it is nice and clean again. And Ed has the DRCC board, so between the rockprodigy and the DRCC I'm pretty happy.

Dunno exactly what holds I would use to rehab the finger. I was pretty happy with it in Xzzz, the pulley doesn't hurt anymore, but the finger is so freaking weak. As soon as the finger was isolated, it sucked. But monos don't seem like a good idea! And besides, it's not like I would need mono pockets at the Red.

Ideas?

I would also like to hang, bored. But my elbow is still tweaky.

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 3:50 AM
Post #105057 of 105309 (5304 views)
Shortcut

Re: [granite_grrl] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

granite_grrl wrote:
In Nova Scotia. Wedding last night. Family fun and debauchery.

That is awl.

I don't want to see your furry little faces sniffing around mah cragz!

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 3:52 AM
Post #105058 of 105309 (5300 views)
Shortcut

Re: [meatbomz] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Clicker, do a good jorb keeping the F-bomb in order. She can be unruly.

lena_chita

Aug 5, 2015, 4:01 PM
Post #105059 of 105309 (5265 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

I'm about to start hangboredom next week. Might wait for the first week of August though... no sense peaking while it is still too hot, and I won't be able to do campusing until the gym cools down a bit, anyway.

Need to mount my hangbored back. (I took it to the gym last winter, bc in winter I can hang bored at the gym, and it is nicer, bc I can do a good warmup for it. But there is no way I can do it at the gym in August, the air conditioning being absent, and awl).

I got it washed in the hold-washing machine before I took it home, cleaned all the pizza grease from the warmup hods, so it is nice and clean again. And Ed has the DRCC board, so between the rockprodigy and the DRCC I'm pretty happy.

Dunno exactly what holds I would use to rehab the finger. I was pretty happy with it in Xzzz, the pulley doesn't hurt anymore, but the finger is so freaking weak. As soon as the finger was isolated, it sucked. But monos don't seem like a good idea! And besides, it's not like I would need mono pockets at the Red.

Ideas?

Drive-by excuses. Just admit it, you've been too busy danzing

Partner camhead

Aug 5, 2015, 5:46 PM
Post #105060 of 105309 (5255 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:

Uhh, yeah, I may have failed on that, seeing as how we did the river last night. Damn cool chick, btw.

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 10:43 PM
Post #105061 of 105309 (5243 views)
Shortcut

Re: [camhead] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

Uhh, yeah, I may have failed on that, seeing as how we did the river last night. Damn cool chick, btw.

She told me you abandoned ship just as things started getting serious. And yep, she's pretty cool.

meatbomz

Aug 5, 2015, 10:49 PM
Post #105062 of 105309 (5239 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Ideas?

I've actually gotten out with the F-bomb quite a bit. Cathedral, Whitehorse, Shagg, Acadia, Cannon, etc. And also danzing. And also taking over the world with my interwebz startup.

caughtinside

Aug 6, 2015, 8:33 PM
Post #105063 of 105309 (5184 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Silicon Valley? No brah.

Silicon Donny!!!

Partner camhead

Aug 6, 2015, 8:44 PM
Post #105064 of 105309 (5181 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
camhead wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

She told me you abandoned ship just as things started getting serious. And yep, she's pretty cool.

Yeah, the only bad line on the entire run (which was rocky as all hell), I wound up falling out of the boat and then inhaling a bunch of water because I was laughing so much.

snoopy138

Aug 7, 2015, 8:41 PM
Post #105065 of 105309 (5133 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Ideas?

I've actually gotten out with the F-bomb quite a bit. Cathedral, Whitehorse, Shagg, Acadia, Cannon, etc. And also danzing. And also taking over the world with my interwebz startup.

I hope you're not planning on trying to conquer the world with fantasy rugby.

meatbomz

Aug 9, 2015, 1:53 PM
Post #105066 of 105309 (5095 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:
meatbomz wrote:
lena_chita wrote:

Ideas?

I hope you're not planning on trying to conquer the world with fantasy rugby.

It's all about traffic numbers these days. When we get a million people, then we'll go back to fantasy rugby. God, that was 4 years ago.

meatbomz

Aug 9, 2015, 1:57 PM
Post #105067 of 105309 (5093 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Had a good day with the monkees at Shagg on Friday. GG redpointed the warmup. The marmint sent Ginseng and Shaggin' Wagon and also had a credible go at Meltdown, which is a strawng showing. Then we jumped off the jiant boulder into the lake.

granite_grrl

Aug 10, 2015, 12:30 PM
Post #105068 of 105309 (5044 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

Had a good week off. Back to the grind now. Only 3 weeks left of werk now!

lena_chita

Aug 10, 2015, 3:06 PM
Post #105069 of 105309 (5035 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:
Had a good day with the monkees at Shagg on Friday. GG redpointed the warmup. The marmint sent Ginseng and Shaggin' Wagon and also had a credible go at Meltdown, which is a strawng showing. Then we jumped off the jiant boulder into the lake.

I saw the pics! Looked really nice. (the climbing, not the lake jumping. Didn't see pics of THAT! so it may not have happened)

lena_chita

Aug 10, 2015, 4:06 PM
Post #105070 of 105309 (5026 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

I notice that my one-star stalker is still here. I wonder what it's like, to be so obsessed, for so many years?

granite_grrl

Aug 10, 2015, 5:55 PM
Post #105071 of 105309 (5016 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

lena_chita wrote:
I notice that my one-star stalker is still here. I wonder what it's like, to be so obsessed, for so many years?

I noticed that. Maybe it's just a way to let you know that you're being watched. Obsessed and creepy.

snoopy138

Aug 10, 2015, 6:11 PM
Post #105072 of 105309 (5012 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

meatbomz wrote:

is that crag still covered in yore nature-destroying fixed drawz?

caughtinside

Aug 10, 2015, 9:00 PM
Post #105073 of 105309 (4994 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

snoopy138 wrote:
meatbomz wrote:

is that crag still covered in yore nature-destroying fixed drawz?

Some fine photos of nice steel climb tech fixiesAngelic

sungam

Aug 11, 2015, 12:22 PM
Post #105074 of 105309 (4972 views)
Shortcut

Re: [caughtinside] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Hey friends I know a lot of you live in california and now I am moving to calfornia so now we can be friends and climb together and bro out!!!!

I am so excited to make new climbing friends in the usa!!!

caughtinside

Aug 11, 2015, 3:51 PM
Post #105075 of 105309 (4955 views)
Shortcut

Re: [sungam] You are not wanted here. [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

are you really moving to California?

First page Previous page 1 ... 4199 4200 4201 4202 4203 4204 4205 4206 4207 ... 4213 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook