Forums: Climbing Information: Regional Discussions:
Hoosyerdaddy
RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Regional Discussions

Premier Sponsor:

ronamick

Feb 7, 2003, 7:26 PM
Post #1 of 2 (597 views)
Shortcut

Hoosyerdaddy  (North_America: United_States: California: San_Diego_County: Mt__Woodson)
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

Let me correct a grievous, yet unintentional blow-it regarding my topos of Mt. Woodson.
I did not create any topos. What I have done is continually update and modify Michael Paul's original topos.
My good friend and longtime climbing partner, Michael Paul, is the most prolific and talented climber that San Diego County has ever produced. If anyone is "The Man" at Woodson, he would be it, not me. Mike has climbed all of the hardest test pieces on the hill, the majority of them on the first or second ascent, in old school, traditional style (no hanging, no rap previews or hold inspections- lowering to the ground for the next try after any falls).

[ This Message was edited by: ronamick on 2003-02-07 19:43 ]

michaelpaul

Feb 8, 2003, 8:31 AM
Post #2 of 2 (597 views)
Shortcut

Hoosyerdaddy [In reply to]
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

In Response to you Ron, I only wanted to actually draw attention to the fact that when I saw a recent Guide to Woodson (maybe not the most)by Sam Golding I was surprised to see it looked like a xerox copy of mine! Wanting to pursue this legally I then discovered that he was Mayor Susan Golding's Son and that sueing might be futile. Living out here in Josh. has taken me way out of the Woodson loop, but when I was there it seemed like you were always there with me and if there was anyone that I would refer someone to there in S.D.for info. or the Grand tour it would be you!

Forums : Climbing Information : Regional Discussions

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?
$17.06 (10% off)

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook