RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

gottahavenuts

Jul 2, 2001, 10:19 PM
Post #1 of 1 (2954 views)
Shortcut

"Summer Jam" in Utah's Rock Canyon!
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I dont work for High Adventure Specialties, and I am not a advertiser, I just want to tell anyone that will be in the Provo, Utah area, that there is going to be a rad climbing event on July 7th, from 9-5. NORTH FACE athletes, Greg Child and Lisa Gnade will be there. There will be free instruction from world class climbers, demos, clinics and live music. After the Jam there will be a slide show and and raffle held at the BYU conference center. I went to the winter ice climing version of this a few months ago and it rocked! There was dope gear and free stuff. The instruction was great! Rock Canyon is a really fun canyon and there is plenty of climbs to it enjoyable for a levels. If you need more info, dont email me! I will be leaving town and will probably miss most of this event (even though I volunteered to belay, oops!). If you need info, drop Hansens High Adventure Specialties a line at (801) 226-7498 and they will tell you what you need. Or if your in the area, drop by, the adress is 757 North State St. in Orem Utah. They are kitty corner form Maceys grocery store with the big flag and right across the street from 7-ll gas station. Hope to see you there and hope everyone has fun.

Deep love,

Logan Tanner

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook