First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

onbelay_osu

Mar 31, 2003, 10:13 PM
Post #76 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

andy i am glad we could be of some help....i can see we still have some work to do to get you past the budweiser stage.......but i am glad to see an improvement! with some time, and some good beer you will soon be on the right track!!!!!!

wildtrail

Mar 31, 2003, 11:02 PM
Post #77 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Woo-Hoo! That's great news, Andy. Didn't want to lose a brother to the East River, due to lousy beer.

wildtrail

Apr 1, 2003, 2:10 PM
Post #78 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Or to the East River due to a baseball bat in the back of the head...72 times. :D

bakedjake

Apr 1, 2003, 2:18 PM
Post #79 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

:shock: Budweiser :shock:

wildtrail

Apr 1, 2003, 2:25 PM
Post #80 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's a start, Dave, it's a start. It's a 12-step program:

#1 Lite beer
#2 Threats
#3 Concern for well being
#4 Thoughts of abstaining from beer
#5 The realization that abstaining from beer is silly
#6 Concern again
#7 Remorse in drinking lite beer
#8 Removal of lite beer
#9 Anshitter-Bitch, non-lite beers like Budweiser
#10 Threats
#11 Removal of Budweiser for better micro-brews and imports with dark colors and full-flavored tastes
#12 If not, 72 whacks in the back of the head and tossed into the East River.

We'll let him drink his Crapworster for another week or so to warm up to the flavor of real beer by drinking urine ran through the horse one too many times, then filtered through an old gym sock. After that, it's real beer or else! :evil:

wildtrail

Apr 1, 2003, 2:26 PM
Post #81 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's been a success for quite some time. Trust me. :D

bakedjake

Apr 1, 2003, 5:17 PM
Post #82 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
/ignores the conversation/

i wanna play. all 5 feet and 90 pounds of me ..

i've caught a 30' fall from a guy more than twice my size.

do i win? do i get a blue ribbon??

clymbr_chk,

As President, Chairman and Founder of SDOBC Skinny Dudes Overcoming Belay Challenges I will answer your question.

If you are referring to Pabst Blue Ribbon!! an emphatic "NO", Pabst is not a SDOBC sanctioned beer.

If you are referring to a Blue Ribbon, again no, we only reward with alcoholic beverages.

By the way [if you are of legal drinking age] we are seeking a Chairwoman for our subchapter SDOBC Skinny Dudettes Overcoming Belay Challenges. You obviously meet the weight requirments. Other requirement, you must be a pontificator... yes you must be able to bantor on about any subject matter ceaselessly and be able to do so most authoritively, even if you don't really know what you're actually speaking about. You will also legislate in coordination with your members what alcoholoic beverages are permissable and come up with appropriate slogan like "Tre Fogli Al Vento".

Thank You
Baked Jake
Tre Fogli Al Vento

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 3:47 AM
Post #83 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

I think Three Sheets to the Wind suits the FCASC and SDOBC just fine. I think that should be our joint motto in brother/sisterhood, though we have separate mottos.

Waddaya say?

andy_lemon

Apr 2, 2003, 6:35 AM
Post #84 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If you guys don't drink Bud then what do you drink? :? :?:

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 6:41 AM
Post #85 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Peroni
Sierra Nevada
never learned to spell it, but Hacker-Pschorr (think that's close)
Several other micro brews and imports

andy_lemon

Apr 2, 2003, 6:43 AM
Post #86 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Man... your best bet is to drink melted cheese. Fairly abundant in your region. :lol:

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 6:48 AM
Post #87 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Coat it with beer batter and call it a mozzerella stick and I'm in!

bakedjake

Apr 2, 2003, 3:59 PM
Post #88 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Molson Golden
Spaten
any number of micro brews, the list is to long to mention
Peroni
Warsteiner

andy_lemon

Apr 2, 2003, 6:01 PM
Post #89 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

onbelay_osu: I'm hoping that is Ohio State University...?

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 6:11 PM
Post #90 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

It's not. It's in Oklahoma, hint, hint.

onbelay_osu

Apr 2, 2003, 7:38 PM
Post #91 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

what are those hints about......you calling me skinny dude if you are i ought to whoop your ass!!!!!!just kidding calm down, realy why the hints big deal i am from oklahoma, anyways let me put to shame your beer lists with mine, andy take notes...........

**in the proud corner of beer of all beers we have....Fat Tire, filling refreshing, and it taste good too.

**in the dark corner we have Black Widdow, yum, it has oatmeal in it!!!!!!!!!!! and it is thicker than guiness

**in the not so much a micro brew yet a damn good beer we have Labat Blue, something about canadians and beer they mix togeather well...

**in the best beer i have ever tasted and wish i could get here in the states, is Duval......dave, steve gotta try this one, a nice pilsner, rich flavor.......yeah yummy

**(andy pay attention to this next one!!) best cheap beer goes to honey lager, by michalobe (how ever the f______ you spell it)

**all around campfire beer.....Red Stripe, and XX amber tied for me.....let me know andy if that helps.........

andy_lemon

Apr 2, 2003, 8:29 PM
Post #92 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Dude, I thought you were from Ohio State U, the rockinest campus in the WORLD...

now that I know your from Oaklahoma I can't take beer suggestions from you. Sorry. Budweiser, mixed with little kings and 40 of O.E. makes me BUZZ.

bakedjake

Apr 2, 2003, 8:40 PM
Post #93 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Attention Members of the SDOBC

It has come to our attention that some of our brothers have been or are considering drinking [jakes face cringes and he shudders] Budweiser. Although it doesn't call for expulsion....Budweiser is not an officially sanctioned drinking beverage by the SDOBC. However the SDOBC has come up with a few ideals for you in the event you have a quantity laying about or in the event you inherit or otherwise receive for free.

* it makes a great basting juice for carp
* use it to keep Jehovah's Witnesses away
* put it in upside down caps in the garden for killing slugs
* the full unopened cans make great targets for plinking with 22's
* cleaning your hands after fishing, it works great at covering the fishy smell

The SDOBC agrees with wildtrail. Tre Fogli Al Vento may be used as a main Banner by both organizations and we may each adopt seperate sub banners. Is it accepted by the FCASC?

We are still looking for a chairwoman for our subchapterthe SDOBC - Skinny Dudettes Overcoming Belay Challenges, any nominations?????
In reply to:
By the way [if you are of legal drinking age] we are seeking a Chairwoman for our subchapter SDOBC Skinny Dudettes Overcoming Belay Challenges. You obviously meet the weight requirments. Other requirement, you must be a pontificator... yes you must be able to bantor on about any subject matter ceaselessly and be able to do so most authoritively, even if you don't really know what you're actually speaking about. You will also legislate in coordination with your members what alcoholoic beverages are permissable and come up with appropriate slogan like "Tre Fogli Al Vento".

Thank You
Baked Jake
Tre Fogli Al Vento
Fratelli In Alcool

andy_lemon

Apr 2, 2003, 8:43 PM
Post #94 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:
Budweiser is not an officially sanctioned drinking beverage by the SDOBC.

Better make it one if you want to be COOL, I don't remember the last time I saw Peroni sponsoring a baseball game or hydroplane race.

bakedjake

Apr 2, 2003, 9:02 PM
Post #95 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

WORD

Go to Italy

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 9:17 PM
Post #96 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

In reply to:

**in the proud corner of beer of all beers we have....Fat Tire, filling refreshing, and it taste good too.

I'll put Peroni here for me

In reply to:
**in the dark corner we have Black Widdow, yum, it has oatmeal in it!!!!!!!!!!! and it is thicker than guiness

Have to try it, but still like the Guiness, or a Black & Tan to boot!

In reply to:
**in the not so much a micro brew yet a damn good beer we have Labat Blue, something about canadians and beer they mix togeather well...

A little appalled at this selection. Never liked Labat. It's like Canada's crappy Budweiser. There are better micros. For not-so-much-a-micro-brew catagory, I'll be placing Lienekugle's Northwoods Lager (yeah, so I spelled it wrong) or Sierra Nevada Porter, Pale Ale, or Stout.

In reply to:
**in the best beer i have ever tasted and wish i could get here in the states, is Duval......dave, steve gotta try this one, a nice pilsner, rich flavor.......yeah yummy

I'll take your word on this and look for it. I have no favorites. Too many to pick from. Too much work to think of and narrow down to just one when so many beers have their individual qualities.

In reply to:
**(andy pay attention to this next one!!) best cheap beer goes to honey lager, by michalobe (how ever the f______ you spell it)

Never have liked anything Michalobe makes, but I wouldn't turn one down, either. Cheap beer? Hmmmm.... Mickey's Bigmouth is okay, same with Samuel Adams or New Glarus.

In reply to:
**all around campfire beer.....Red Stripe, and XX amber tied for me.....let me know andy if that helps.........

Campfire beer, again, I go with Sierra Nevada and Northwoods Lager. Sierra Nevada has a more "bitey" flavor, but the Northwoods has a great taste and is incredibly smooth. I'd also nominate Leinenkugle's (again, screw the spelling) Creamy Dark, Oktoberfest, and Red.

The Creamy Dark fits into the "dark beer" catagory. So does Oktoberfest.

Also, Leinenkugles is rather easy on the pocket book. Too bad the are distributed by Miller Brewing, but I guess there is a necessary evil to everything.

onbelay_osu

Apr 2, 2003, 9:27 PM
Post #97 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

now now andy just b/c i am from oklahoma does not mean you shouldnt listen to my beer advice, i drink good beer.........steve yeah Duval is brewed in belguim they know beer!!!!!! but i will check out those others.....Butt wipper.....lol they suck!

btw i forgot the catagory for best light beer.....IT DOESN'T EXIST!!!!!!!!

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 9:32 PM
Post #98 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Try Big Butt Beer as well. I haven't had it in a long time, but I do believe it is another, to butcher the name one last time, Leinenkugle's beer.

It's out of Chippewa Falls, WI.

New Glarus is from WI as well.

wildtrail

Apr 2, 2003, 9:46 PM
Post #99 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

Andy, here's where they get Budweiser (and all other Anheiser-Busch products) from:

http://pages.prodigy.net/...keye/newpage15/9.gif

Poor dog. :cry:

bakedjake

Apr 3, 2003, 1:29 AM
Post #100 of 121 (1606 views)
Shortcut

Fcasc [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

quote onbelay
In reply to:
yep i am in for it, as the prez of the FCASC it is here by known that tre fogli al vento, now i read it and i makes sence damnit four years of spanish and i still cant read romantic languages any ways, is the new motto of the FCASC!!!! be in enacted that everymember of the FCASC take this motto to heart, and live to it by its fullest!!!!!!!!

Attention members it's unaanimous. The official signature of our 3 groups is Tre Fogli Al Vento.

PS; we still seek a chair woman for the SDOBC

First page Previous page 1 2 3 4 5 Next page Last page  View All

Forums : Community : Campground

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook