RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Events & Gatherings

Premier Sponsor:

w6jxm

Apr 21, 2003, 8:50 PM
Post #1 of 3 (1563 views)
Shortcut

RC.COM gathering at the PBC
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  

I know that there will be alot of us there, but i was wondering if rc.com is going to have a booth (I would not think so) or some place where we can get together and find everybody that is there. Since it is not a rc gathering specific, it might be hard to find people. What do you think? How/where should we get together :?:

epic_ed

Apr 21, 2003, 9:11 PM
Post #2 of 3 (1563 views)
Shortcut

Re: RC.COM gathering at the PBC [In reply to]
Report this Post

RC.com is sponsoring the PBC, but they won't have a booth. The site really has no product to sell to recoup the cost of having a booth -- and they ain't cheap.

I'd like to meet as many of you as possible, too. Look for me at the registration booth Friday. I'll be at that booth most of the day dealing with press credentials and coordinating media access. Saturday I'll be running around like a mad man trying to get those guys to the areas and climbers they want for their stories, so I won't be able available for much then, but the party is ON for Saturday night!

Not sure where I'm camping at this point, but there were already a lot of people starting to fill up the areas around Oak Flats when I was up there yesterday. I'll arrive early Friday morning and plan to occupy an area big enough for me, my girlfriend, and two other tents. I'm might be able to spread my junk out over a larger area if anyone really wants to reside that close to me for two days.

Ed

Partner artm

Apr 24, 2003, 11:39 PM
Post #3 of 3 (1563 views)
Shortcut

Re: RC.COM gathering at the PBC [In reply to]
Report this Post

I just heard from rrradam and i.karen
They'll be stopping at the pbc on the way home....right now they're in Texas driving thru.
Look for Adam's truck or just find the guy with spotted hair and a constant stream of cigarrete smoke.

Forums : Climbing Information : Events & Gatherings

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook