RSS FeedRSS Feeds for Climbing Photography

Premier Sponsor:

jmlangford

Jan 7, 2002, 4:05 PM
Post #1 of 4 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Photo's Linked to rdbase?
Report this Post
Average: avg_1 avg_2 avg_3 avg_4 avg_5 (0 ratings)  
Can't Post

I submitted a photo to the gallery and it was taken in an area that had not been entered in th dbase yet. When I clicked on new section/new area etc. it just went to the California general description page and when I scrolled down I found the existing routes listed. Is there a way to just type in the "New area/routes" info when it asks for it rather than just choosing from existing info? Also, I went to the routes dbase and submitted the picture under "submit related picture" and the same thing happened. Thanks for your help!

Partner rrrADAM

Jan 8, 2002, 2:23 AM
Post #2 of 4 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Photo's Linked to rdbase? [In reply to]
Report this Post
Can't Post

If the Area, Section, or Route of the climb pictured in the shot you are submitting is not in the DBase, then enter it in first. Then you can fill in the appropriate boxes when submitting your photo.

The #1 reason pics are not approved is because people are too lazy to fill in this information.

The #2 reason is because people are too lazy to read the print in RED that says, "Do NOT sumbit as High unless it is of professional quality." But they do anyway.

I've only been able to approve 8 of 20 pictures submitted today, cause the rest will not follow the guidelines suggested.

~Adam

paintinhaler

Jan 8, 2002, 3:08 AM
Post #3 of 4 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

adam knows all

jmlangford

Jan 8, 2002, 3:59 AM
Post #4 of 4 (1880 views)
Shortcut

Report this Post
Can't Post

10-4 adam! I figured it out and then read your message. Thanks anyway. Great pictures from J-Tree. I used to live in Cottonwood when my dad was a ranger there and those pics brought back a lot of good memories. Have patience with me, I'm still learning how to properly use this site!

Forums : Climbing Disciplines : Climbing Photography

Search for (options)

Username:
Password: Remember me:

Go Register
Go Lost Password?

Follow us on Twiter Become a Fan on Facebook